most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-15-2010, 02:19 PM         #61
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
I find it hard to believe your taking 1 f!ghter serious if your sitting here talking about almost having a gameplan finished for facing another f!ghter who you dont even have a deal to f!ght yet

I mean really
Bernard Hopkins 2nd f!ght with Robert Allen, if u have it on tape...go watch the post-f!ght interview. Very common for f!ghters, especially world-class, to look at the big picture while taking the task at hand serious.
 8 years ago '04        #62
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Hurricane24 said:
hatton, dlh, jmm, and soon to be shane mosely after that will be pacman, is that not good enough for you? but on the real rjj never beat anyone good, dude is most overrated and overhyped f!ghter of all time
How many times has a middleweight won the heavyweight championship of the world????

I know he was the first to do it since like the 1800's... I dont give a f**k what you think about Roy he accomplished history simple as that...

I guarantee Floyd b**ch a.ss wont move up to middleweight to f!ght anybody... And Roy beat champions in their prime in their weight class too... Not like Floyd... Toney and Bernard Hopkins.. The Toney f!ght occurred with both f!ghters ranked #1 and #2 P4P at the time... Who waits til f!ghters are past their prime to finally agree to f!ghts...

And stop naming Hatton like he was a good f!ghter... He was a nobody... And Floyd didnt even f!ght him at his natural weight... He is a light welterweight at best the weight he fought at against Pac-Man when he was KO'd in the 2nd round... Marquez is not a welterweight it was his first f!ght at welterweight and Floyd came in over weight on top of that... De La Hoya never proved to me he could beat any worthy non mexican or white f!ghters... Sweet Pea is like the only n*gga he ever beat... He lost to Shane, Hopkins and Trinidad... Floyd barely beat De La Hoya another f!ghter Pacquiao knocked out...

Floyd aint proved s**t to nobody... Cant say he aint had the f!ghters to f!ght... Margarito, Cotto, Berto, Forrest, Williams, Pac-Man... He aint fought any of the top f!ghters... None...
 8 years ago '04        #63
dre03 
space
space
 Russ369 said:
In my eyes, a f!ght lasting longer than 5 rounds is a decision no matter the outcome.
:wtf::wtf::wtf:

n*gga he knocked Hatton out in the 2nd round... What the f**k are you talking about???

And that is the dumbest thing i ever heard...

If thats the case then Mayweather aint had a KO since 1998... Just shut yo dumbass up and admit u dont know s**t about boxing... cuz that is arguably the dumbest thing i have ever heard

Last edited by dre03; 03-15-2010 at 02:28 PM..
 03-15-2010, 02:32 PM         #64
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DCReprezenta said:
Dude, i'm talking about Manny's winning streak. You bringing up Floyd being 40-0, like being undefeated really proves something nowadays.
Fact is, since the loss to Morales...Manny has pretty much steam-rolled his competition. Undefeated records are overrated, that was the point I was making. Popo and Hatton were once undefeated and we saw what they turned out to be, we saw how quickly their once undefeated records were forgotten.
i'm just saying you're mentioning his winning streak when you look at floyd's his is still 40 straight, and who cares about people who WERE undefeated, floyd still is undefeated, manny's winning streak is cool but i wouldn't place emphasis on it
 8 years ago '05        #65
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 Pstax916 said:
to me you guys are funny.. i am a pacman fan and cant wait until they f!ght.. with all the wins PBF has do you realize he has never fought a #1 contender?? ask yourselves that and come up with an answer on why and then reply.. non of that " eeehh he is undefeated" "eehh he has money" honestly PBF is really good.. but up until he took this mosley f!ght (about damn time) he was making excuses on why he doesnt have to f!ght a #1 contender who isnt waaaay past their prime(dlh), have jump up 30lbs(marquez) or go down 30lbs(DEIGO).. dlh f!ght couldve went both ways and no re match?? its easy to jump on his bandwagon but let me tell you.. if/when pbh pacman f!ght DO NOT put your money on PBF...

watch this and learn youngsters
None of these f**gots will listen to you. You're 100 percent correct. Mayweather has dodged f!ghts his whole f**king career. EVERYONE in boxing knows it. Trying to preach knowledge to these kids about the sport is like trying to yell at a def kid. It's pointless.

Listen to this you young f**gots who have no idea about the sport.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Santoro; 03-15-2010 at 02:39 PM..
 03-15-2010, 02:36 PM         #66
theboss175 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
ok, now that this Clottey f!ght is over.....

Are boxing fans really going crazy about this win????
Seriously???

He beat a human heavy bag!!! Somebody tell me when has JOSHUA CLOTTEY EVER had a high or average punch output????

Team Pacquiao tricked people into thinking this would be a good f!ght... the only thing that was good was that we've seen Pac get hit more than he has in 4 f!ghts, by someone not as smart or savvy as the #2, and #3... contenders in FMJ and MOSLEY....

if he f!ghts either one of them... it's game over for pac man...

if this was roach's idea of getting manny used to punching anything (arms, hands, shoulders) nice job.. but it won't work against the other 2...

lets get off this manny bandwagon... he's good but he's not great...
he threw over 1k in punches and landed 27% for the f!ght... 27%
:iagree:
 8 years ago '06        #67
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
this f!ght was boring, clottey didnt punch back hardly and then you got pacman over throwing punches like he giving em away i turned the tv on the bs
 8 years ago '08        #68
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
 Russ369 said:
In my eyes, a f!ght lasting longer than 5 rounds is a decision no matter the outcome.
I wasnt gonna post in this thread cuz its always the same s**t, but this is one stupid a.ss comment. Just wow @ this dumb s**t. Im at a loss for words.
 8 years ago '04        #69
dre03 
space
space
 Santoro said:
None of these f**gots will listen to you. You're 100 percent correct. Mayweather has dodged f!ghts his whole f**king career. EVERYONE in boxing knows it. Trying to preach knowledge to these kids about the sport is like trying to yell at a def kid. It's pointless.

Couldnt agree more my n*gga
 03-15-2010, 02:38 PM         #70
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
How many times has a middleweight won the heavyweight championship of the world????

I know he was the first to do it since like the 1800's... I dont give a f**k what you think about Roy he accomplished history simple as that...

I guarantee Floyd b**ch a.ss wont move up to middleweight to f!ght anybody... And Roy beat champions in their prime in their weight class too... Not like Floyd... Toney and Bernard Hopkins.. The Toney f!ght occurred with both f!ghters ranked #1 and #2 P4P at the time... Who waits til f!ghters are past their prime to finally agree to f!ghts...

And stop naming Hatton like he was a good f!ghter... He was a nobody... And Floyd didnt even f!ght him at his natural weight... He is a light welterweight at best the weight he fought at against Pac-Man when he was KO'd in the 2nd round... Marquez is not a welterweight it was his first f!ght at welterweight and Floyd came in over weight on top of that... De La Hoya never proved to me he could beat any worthy non mexican or white f!ghters... Sweet Pea is like the only n*gga he ever beat... He lost to Shane, Hopkins and Trinidad... Floyd barely beat De La Hoya another f!ghter Pacquiao knocked out...

Floyd aint proved s**t to nobody... Cant say he aint had the f!ghters to f!ght... Margarito, Cotto, Berto, Forrest, Williams, Pac-Man... He aint fought any of the top f!ghters... None...

dude floyd has already moved up, don't act like floyd entered as a welterweight, he moved up just like all the big names he beat, jmm, hatton both moved up like him, de la hoya was a bigger weight and moved down to f!ght pbf, also pbf beat judah when judah was still good, as for as rjj goes, name one great f!ghter he beat? go ahead i'll wait... and don't name hopkins because that was b hop early in his career long before he became the executioner, face it rjj won at a time where there were no good heavy or light heavy weights, when rjj finally went against some decent light heavies his a.ss was laying on the canvas, and also floyd has been beating everyone that people ask him, to, shane is next then pacman and after that he has no more comptetition
 8 years ago '09        #71
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,177 | Props total: 3456 3456
Mayweather>>Pacquiao. Close thread.
 8 years ago '04        #72
dre03 
space
space
 PEK said:
I wasnt gonna post in this thread cuz its always the same s**t, but this is one stupid a.ss comment. Just wow @ this dumb s**t. Im at a loss for words.

It made my signature for the week... Or until i find a dumber comment.. It will be hard to top that though
 8 years ago '04        #73
dre03 
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
dude floyd has already moved up, don't act like floyd entered as a welterweight, he moved up just like all the big names he beat, jmm, hatton both moved up like him, de la hoya was a bigger weight and moved down to f!ght pbf, also pbf beat judah when judah was still good, as for as rjj goes, name one great f!ghter he beat? go ahead i'll wait... and don't name hopkins because that was b hop early in his career long before he became the executioner, face it rjj won at a time where there were no good heavy or light heavy weights, when rjj finally went against some decent light heavies his a.ss was laying on the canvas, and also floyd has been beating everyone that people ask him, to, shane is next then pacman and after that he has no more comptetition
It doesnt matter if the heavy weights were any good... if it is that simple to beat a heavyweight all f!ghters would move up to f!ght a heavyweight... It doesnt matter coming from a middleweight to f!ght a heavyweight period is a challenge... U cant knock him for winning a heavyweight title when the n*gga started off his career as a middleweight like i said something that aint been done since the 1800's... thats history whether you want to recognize it or not...

Bernard Hopkins was 22-1 when they fought and he had won 21 f!ghts in a row... And Didnt lose another f!ght after Roy Jones... until 12 years later... Bernard was the 2nd best middleweight after Roy at that time when they fought not to mention Roy fought with a broken hand... The only time that has happened in his career...

James Toney was the undsiputed Super Middleweight champion and the #2 P4P f!ghter in the world... And he beat Felix Trinidad... Trinidad after his prime but so is Roy at that point...

And yeah Floyd Moved up to Welterweight... But Sugar Shane who was also a lightweight moved up to Middleweight and fought big name f!ghters... Like you said De La hoya is a natural welterweight... He aint do s**t at middleweight...
 8 years ago '05        #74
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 Hurricane24 said:
James Toney maybe? he was only ranked p4p #1 at the time and Roy basically shut him out
 03-15-2010, 02:56 PM         #75
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel sorry for whoever payed money for this f!ght lmaooo
 8 years ago '04        #76
dre03 
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
James Toney maybe? he was only ranked p4p #1 at the time and Roy basically shut him out
Exactly

Yeah i keep forgetting im talking to people who werent old enough to watch sports... They dont realize how good certain f!ghters were... they probably see this blob now of Toney f!ghting Heavyweights and think thats him at his best...
 8 years ago '08        #77
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3445 3445
 dre03 said:

It made my signature for the week... Or until i find a dumber comment.. It will be hard to top that though
That might be the dumbest s**t I've ever seen on BX, and that's saying a lot.
 03-15-2010, 03:04 PM         #78
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
It doesnt matter if the heavy weights were any good... if it is that simple to beat a heavyweight all f!ghters would move up to f!ght a heavyweight... It doesnt matter coming from a middleweight to f!ght a heavyweight period is a challenge... U cant knock him for winning a heavyweight title when the n*gga started off his career as a middleweight like i said something that aint been done since the 1800's... thats history whether you want to recognize it or not...

Bernard Hopkins was 22-1 when they fought and he had won 21 f!ghts in a row... And Didnt lose another f!ght after Roy Jones... until 12 years later... Bernard was the 2nd best middleweight after Roy at that time when they fought not to mention Roy fought with a broken hand... The only time that has happened in his career...

James Toney was the undsiputed Super Middleweight champion and the #2 P4P f!ghter in the world... And he beat Felix Trinidad... Trinidad after his prime but so is Roy at that point...

And yeah Floyd Moved up to Welterweight... But Sugar Shane who was also a lightweight moved up to Middleweight and fought big name f!ghters... Like you said De La hoya is a natural welterweight... He aint do s**t at middleweight...
i know you can never take away what rjj did, sure he made history but he still wasn't that great, and for beating trinidad, trinidad was not a natural welterweight either so you can so "oh he moved up to f!ght the bigger opponent", James Toney was a good win, hopkins still a good name to have beat on your resume, its still not the same b hop in his prime but he still beat him so can't take that away, but some of these arguements you make for rjj can be made about floyd he has come up and beat naturally bigger guys than himself and his natural weight class, dude is still going and i think he's smart enough to know when to stop
 8 years ago '08        #79
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
I seriously cant wait until this f!ght.....Im willing to take bets
 8 years ago '04        #80
dre03 
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
i know you can never take away what rjj did, sure he made history but he still wasn't that great, and for beating trinidad, trinidad was not a natural welterweight either so you can so "oh he moved up to f!ght the bigger opponent", James Toney was a good win, hopkins still a good name to have beat on your resume, its still not the same b hop in his prime but he still beat him so can't take that away, but some of these arguements you make for rjj can be made about floyd he has come up and beat naturally bigger guys than himself and his natural weight class, dude is still going and i think he's smart enough to know when to stop
What naturally big guys has he beat??? De La Hoya is a natural Welterweight... Thats where he made a name for himself...

But without even going into all that how can you ever be considered great when you never ever fought a top ranked contender in your entire career... I dont mean a f!ghter ranked in the top 5 or top 10... i mean at the time when fought the f!ghter the f!ghter was still ranked #1...

How do you justify that... I dont know his entire f!ght record... But i dont ever recall Floyd f!ghting a #1 contender...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago