Really - Manny Pacquiao?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-16-2010, 02:51 PM         #201
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
you must have been out of the USA bc margo WAsNT known to people...
where did you see him? hbo, espn... versus....where?

clottey was after cintron! what are you talking about!!!!!!!!

when he fought clottey people wanted to know who is that man that people say floyd is ducking... that's it... then we witnessed clottey break his hand while giving margo the biz!!!!

so if u say you saw him f!ght tell me where ... b/c i could never find his f!ghts!
maybe 1 or 2... but not enough to say he's an elite f!ghter...
Dude...u do know he knocked Cintron out twice....right?
If u didn't know about Margarito until he fought Clottey then that says enough about the type of boxing fan you are.
I was hip to Margarito years before he fought Clottey....Shyt, Floyd was f!ghting at 130 when I got hip to Margarito.
 8 years ago '04        #202
igotgame4ya  OP
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
OK, AND UR POINT? WHO SAID I WASN'T HIP TO HIM B4 CLOTTEY?

ur stretchin, and i heard they're redoing the fantastic 4... Mr. Fantastic would be a great role for you...
 03-16-2010, 03:26 PM         #203
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
HE SURE DID, and you didn't WATCH MARGO b4 that... so stop lying!

margo barely had any f!ghts televised IF ANY... .. cintron was his 1st big one... and he was only makng noise b/c of the incident with fmj at a conference or something...
I named f!ghts that were televised prior to his first f!ght with Cintron.

igotgame4ya said:
you must have been out of the USA bc margo WAsNT known to people...
where did you see him? hbo, espn... versus....where?

clottey was after cintron! what are you talking about!!!!!!!!

when he fought clottey people wanted to know who is that man that people say floyd is ducking... that's it... then we witnessed clottey break his hand while giving margo the biz!!!!

so if u say you saw him f!ght tell me where ... b/c i could never find his f!ghts!
maybe 1 or 2
... but not enough to say he's an elite f!ghter...

Know ya stuff prior to entering debates.

Last edited by DCReprezenta; 03-16-2010 at 03:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #204
igotgame4ya  OP
space
space
you never told where where you saw the f!ghts. so i'm calling bs...

i'm a boxing fan... and WAS looking for a margo f!ght b4 the incident w/ may got blown up...
couldn't find one...

so again.... where did you see these f!ghts... anybody else see these??
 03-16-2010, 04:13 PM         #205
Teddo Speddo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Manny ain't s**t with his bobble head a.ss. Money May will bust that a.ss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-16-2010, 05:53 PM         #206
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
you never told where where you saw the f!ghts. so i'm calling bs...

i'm a boxing fan... and WAS looking for a margo f!ght b4 the incident w/ may got blown up...
couldn't find one...

so again.... where did you see these f!ghts... anybody else see these??
He fought Santos on Showtime, as the main event...got a copy of dat. He fought 6 Heads on da undercard of an HBO Boxing after Dark card, got a copy of dat. He would often f!ght on Showtime prior to f!ghting Cintron..........I mean, u didnt hear of him until he fought Cintron, how does dat make me a BS'r? The guy has clearly been f!ghting longer than that, on television. I named several opponents that he's fought on television prior to the time u said he got "known". I was in the United States watching those f!ghts.
Just accept it, u are a junior boxing fan. It's ok, I was one when Tyson fought McNeely.
 8 years ago '04        #207
igotgame4ya  OP
space
space
Actually.. I heard of him just never saw a f!ght until it was televised...
He must have been an nobody bc I don't remember dude...
If he was so hot... why wasn't he a markee f!ghter for showtime???

Besides ur prolly the only one on thios forum that has seen this... u may know thre results but to have the f!ghts... ok and congrats :applause: but besides the trash talk... I felt like fmj... who are u and who have u beat?
 03-16-2010, 06:10 PM         #208
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 igotgame4ya said:
Actually.. I heard of him just never saw a f!ght until it was televised...
He must have been an nobody bc I don't remember dude...
If he was so hot... why wasn't he a markee f!ghter for showtime???

Besides ur prolly the only one on thios forum that has seen this... u may know thre results but to have the f!ghts... ok and congrats :applause: but besides the trash talk... I felt like fmj... who are u and who have u beat?
So your first time seeing Margarito f!ght was against Cintron?......
By then, dude brought a title to the table. The knockout of 6 Heads is what opened eyes to him, it was his first f!ght on HBO. I clearly remember him f!ghting Hercules Kyvelos, becuz prior I was a Kyvelos fan. Dude even has his f!ght with Lujan appear on ESPN Classic, lmao. He's been f!ghting televised long before u got hip to him.

He was a damn f!ghter who was knocking his opponents out, and he beat enough opponents to have a title and a following. Combine that with the fact the he was avoided and I suppose u get a "nobody".
 8 years ago '08        #209
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
 Santoro said:
If you honestly watched both f!ghters at that time and you're telling me Baldomir was the better f!ghter, you're clearly f**king retarded. Baldomir was clearly losing that DQ win over Clottey by the by. Margarito had Martinez and Cintron on his record and wasn't 35 f**king years old like Baldomir was. Mayweather wanted to f!ght Mosley for what would have been a 4th time in a year, that's when he challenged. And you're money excuses hold no weight. Yes it's clear Arum and PBF don't get along, but he took a million dollars more to f!ght an overrated 35 year old instead of f!ghting one of two of the top 5 welterweights.

Only thing I agree with is Clottey probably shouldn't have fought Manny, but it's not like Clottey was some slump and hadn't fought major opposition either.
Ok so you wanna play dumb. He beat a young Martinez so you can shut that s**t up or we can bring up the bums that Marg when he was young. And Cintron aint s**t. Bottom line is he didnt deserve a f!ght with Floyd. And now you telling me the True WW champ who was on a long win streak and making a name for himself didnt deserve the f!ght. GTFOH! You hate Floyd so there so point in trying to get you come up with anything reasonable to say, and its funny how you avoided the fact that it was pure bulls**t that Arum offered Floyd more money to f!ght Marg than he did for Cotto. He was clearly protecting Cotto But your hate wont let you admit it. Not to mention the BS excuses Mosely, Oscar, and Hatton gave for not f!ghting.
 8 years ago '08        #210
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
Lenny you always out do yourself you say someone doesn't know what they are talking about then you say Baldomir had a 27 f!ght win streak Floyd fans will say anything... you know damn well Margarito would have wiped the floor with Baldomir he was a journeyman that got hot thats all

the reason was Floyd said easy Margarito was easy money, if it don't make dollars it don't make sense, im about making money why not take an easy f!ght for 8 mil?

and what Floyd fans always ignore is that Arum offered Floyd 7 mil to f!ght Margarito but he opted to instead f!ght a washed up Sharmba Mitchell for 4 mil, all about the money?
Now you flat out making up s**t. Arum offered Floyd about 4mil to f!ght Cassamayor, he never offered no f**king 7mil to f!ght Marg at that time you lying piece of s**t. Im done, it clearly shows how truly f**king pathetic you are when you're on a forum making up s**t to hate on someone.
 8 years ago '04        #211
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,090 | Props total: 614 614
 Santoro said:
Clearly you don't know s**t about boxing. Marquez who fought Mayweather can not be compared to the Marquez who fought Paquiao. Hatton wasn't even the number 1 contender when Floyd fought him. Manny shouldn't even had wasted his time with Hatoon, but it was his second f!ght at 140 and I guess he was trying to beat the guys Floyd beat. He destroyed him in 1 round. DLH was another worthless f!ght and was mostly for money reasons, but Manny again retired him. Mayweather took 12 rounds to get a split decision. I'll agree DLH was at a lower weight, but he talked about before the f!ght how he was in the greatest shape of his life, Manny still put him in retirement which Floyd couldn't do. So after Manny's 2 warm up f!ghts in the welterweight division he takes on the number 1 contender and former champ Cotto, who Mayweather would never f!ght, and he destroys him. Then he takes on another top 5 welterweight in Clottey and made him look like a fool. This is the same Clottey who beat Corrales, should have beat Cotto and Margarito and beat Judah. Clottey is also the welterweight that like Paul Williams and Winky Wright no one will f!ght.

Paquiao has fought deserving champs, and number one contenders. And contrary to popular belief has not ducked one f!ghter.
Mayweather has ducked competition, fought easier f!ghts instead of #1 contenders, has never his whole career fought a #1 contender. His hardest f!ght to Castillo, a lot of people feel he lost. Everything has to be Floyd's way. The weight, the time, opponent, etc. People praising him for finally f!ghting Mosley is hilarious. Mosley's been trying to f!ght him since the 90's. Oh but, Mosley had a tooth ache. No it had nothing to do with Mosley having fought 3 f!ghts in a year and Floyd just so happingly trying to make it his fourth f!ght in under 14 months. C'mon. Stop drinking the Kool Aide. Mayweather is a phenomenal boxer, but he hasn't fought the best plain and simple.
I obviously.... don't know... Ni99a shut the FUKKK up. Why does everything have to be floyd's way?? It's Chess not checker's you clown. Floyd rematched Castillo and beat his azz decisively having a close f!ght wyt castillo is not an .L Mosley did not want mayweather Mayweather tried to f!ght him for 10 years. Mosley went upto a higher weightclas and took consecutive L's before coming back down for Dela Hoya. He only started challenging mayweather after he beat de la hoya and he became a cash cow with 24/7. Pacquaio DUCKED FLOYD MAYWEATHER he canceled the f!ght and fough clottey who is maybe top 10 right now but definitely NOT top 5 Mosley is a top 5 welterwight champ ever That ni99a can box his a.ss off he DESTROYED Maragrito a boxer people thought was a badazz Mexican but he really was a cheating Mexican't. Juan marquez beat pacquiao's azz simple and plain mayweaqther mopped him you can make any excuse that you want but bottom line pacquiao controversial draw which was really an "L" and then a nother decision. Mayweather made him look like he was boxing... YOU. Make an excuse for every "W" go ahead I expect you to you're a hater. but in the end they are still win's. If mayweather is smart enough to physically AND psychologically breakdown f!ghters guess what he won twice. Mayweather = the people's champ give pacquaio all the belts and accolades' you want that's just marketing dollars being spent mayweather is making the most cash $$$ has the highest ppv's and has the better f!ght with mosley who is also one of the illest boxers ever do NOT get it fukkked up.

Lastly how a boxer trains and negotiates is HIS BUSINESS bottomline they f**ked up in preparation gues what they get mopped Mayweather is ALWAYS ready come f!ght night ALWAYS. NO EXCUSES. Which is what you are full of.

Last edited by KidKingGoD; 03-16-2010 at 06:36 PM.. Reason: yes there are typos no I don't give a fukkk
 03-16-2010, 06:39 PM         #212
DCReprezenta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^I stopped taking u serious after "Juan marquez beat pacquiao's azz simple and plain".

Last I checked it was Juan Manuel getting his gloves wiped off after receiving 32 mandatory counts.
 8 years ago '05        #213
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 PEK said:
Now you flat out making up s**t. Arum offered Floyd about 4mil to f!ght Cassamayor, he never offered no f**king 7mil to f!ght Marg at that time you lying piece of s**t. Im done, it clearly shows how truly f**king pathetic you are when you're on a forum making up s**t to hate on someone.
whatever dude it happened look it up... what about that 27 f!ght win streak of Baldomir's you mentioned?
 8 years ago '08        #214
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
whatever dude it happened look it up... what about that 27 f!ght win streak of Baldomir's you mentioned?
It aint s**t to look up. And it was a 21 f!ght unbeaten streak. Which is still better than losing to Santos then beating 3 bums, so my original point still stands.
 8 years ago '05        #215
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I really can't believe this kid is defending Baldomir. f**king Baldomir. GTFO
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago