most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #21
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
you mean diddy's next writer

:iough:
 03-15-2010, 09:36 AM         #22
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
It's official but Bad Boy is not you're better off going Independent
 8 years ago '04        #23
caboloon 196 heat pts196 OP
space
space
$4,106 | Props total: 894 894
I I got like 20 rappers sending they demo Let see who is going to be the next rapper
 8 years ago '06        #24
tpoker 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,423 | Props total: 179 179
you gotta be a damn fool 2 sign with diddy.
 8 years ago '05        #25
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,283 | Props total: 6387 6387
id rather sign with Nickelodeon Records..

no bull s**t..

..signing wit diddy is career sucide.. ask jadakiss..

your name & publishing = :guns12:

Last edited by HARBINGER; 03-15-2010 at 12:03 PM..
 03-31-2010, 03:27 AM         #26
unexpectedhot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hi my name is devaughn brown and we are a new company in the upstate new york but right now im in virginia . and i have a artists but he is also part of the company. and why i,m come to you is we been do music so long him 15year. and me i,m a dj been do it about 12year.and i think we done all we can together. so now i would like you as a music manger and music publishing company. to help push him out more.we have no money but we work.and yes we have demo cds and yes they are put together as good as we can.we are real not looking four a music contracts. but what we are looking to do is work under a company name with are name. but as your company been in the game so long you can tell us what best. i hop we can work together. and have you guys show us the way cuz we got alot to learn. and why we are not looking four contracts cuz it just to many artists i have on my back. but like i said you can tell us and show us the way we want to learn. and be badboy,s 4 life. i,m start my on company cuz of the last year ive been hit by a car and i,m going blind i cant see out of one eye and i cant wait on the government to take care of me so the next thing i no to do is find that talent that what i do. my artists name s king kapital his MYSPACE IS KING KAPITAL MYSPACE my is djunexpectedhotmix myspace and this s a song of his. i,m not come to you guy 4 a easy way in cuz i no it not one and like i said we work. i,m in virgina and got arists out here on the grin. and still got my upstate crew my artists or with ascap and bmi they are copyright music read to go i would put a number but im not sure if this the right email four this get back to me ive been look four the right email four a year now so just msg back if you like thank you my email

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #27
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,331 | Props total: 4465 4465

[video - click to view]

'nough said
 8 years ago '04        #28
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 unexpectedhot said:
hi my name is devaughn brown and we are a new company in the upstate new york but right now im in virginia . and i have a artists but he is also part of the company. and why i,m come to you is we been do music so long him 15year. and me i,m a dj been do it about 12year.and i think we done all we can together. so now i would like you as a music manger and music publishing company. to help push him out more.we have no money but we work.and yes we have demo cds and yes they are put together as good as we can.we are real not looking four a music contracts. but what we are looking to do is work under a company name with are name. but as your company been in the game so long you can tell us what best. i hop we can work together. and have you guys show us the way cuz we got alot to learn. and why we are not looking four contracts cuz it just to many artists i have on my back. but like i said you can tell us and show us the way we want to learn. and be badboy,s 4 life. i,m start my on company cuz of the last year ive been hit by a car and i,m going blind i cant see out of one eye and i cant wait on the government to take care of me so the next thing i no to do is find that talent that what i do. my artists name s king kapital his MYSPACE IS KING KAPITAL MYSPACE my is djunexpectedhotmix myspace and this s a song of his. i,m not come to you guy 4 a easy way in cuz i no it not one and like i said we work. i,m in virgina and got arists out here on the grin. and still got my upstate crew my artists or with ascap and bmi they are copyright music read to go i would put a number but im not sure if this the right email four this get back to me ive been look four the right email four a year now so just msg back if you like thank you my email
no offense but why'd you post that in here lol... The mistakes alone is going to have people talkin about you...
 03-31-2010, 03:44 AM         #29
unexpectedhot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caboloon said:

be the next big rapper sent 5 rar file mp3
hi my name is devaughn brown and we are a new company in the upstate new york but right now im in virginia . and i have a artists but he is also part of the company. and why i,m come to you is we been do music so long him 15year. and me i,m a dj been do it about 12year.and i think we done all we can together. so now i would like you as a music manger and music publishing company. to help push him out more.we have no money but we work.and yes we have demo cds and yes they are put together as good as we can.we are real not looking four a music contracts. but what we are looking to do is work under a company name with are name. but as your company been in the game so long you can tell us what best. i hop we can work together. and have you guys show us the way cuz we got alot to learn. and why we are not looking four contracts cuz it just to many artists i have on my back. but like i said you can tell us and show us the way we want to learn. and be badboy,s 4 life. i,m start my on company cuz of the last year ive been hit by a car and i,m going blind i cant see out of one eye and i cant wait on the government to take care of me so the next thing i no to do is find that talent that what i do. my artists name s king kapital his MYSPACE IS KING KAPITAL MYSPACE my is djunexpectedhotmix myspace and this s a song of his. i,m not come to you guy 4 a easy way in cuz i no it not one and like i said we work. i,m in virgina and got arists out here on the grin. and still got my upstate crew my artists or with ascap and bmi they are copyright music read to go i would put a number but im not sure if this the right email four this get back to me ive been look four the right email four a year now so just msg back if you like thank you and i just got a few new artists on my email

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #30
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
 unexpectedhot said:
hi my name is devaughn brown and we are a new company in the upstate new york but right now im in virginia . and i have a artists but he is also part of the company. and why i,m come to you is we been do music so long him 15year. and me i,m a dj been do it about 12year.and i think we done all we can together. so now i would like you as a music manger and music publishing company. to help push him out more.we have no money but we work.and yes we have demo cds and yes they are put together as good as we can.we are real not looking four a music contracts. but what we are looking to do is work under a company name with are name. but as your company been in the game so long you can tell us what best. i hop we can work together. and have you guys show us the way cuz we got alot to learn. and why we are not looking four contracts cuz it just to many artists i have on my back. but like i said you can tell us and show us the way we want to learn. and be badboy,s 4 life. i,m start my on company cuz of the last year ive been hit by a car and i,m going blind i cant see out of one eye and i cant wait on the government to take care of me so the next thing i no to do is find that talent that what i do. my artists name s king kapital his MYSPACE IS KING KAPITAL MYSPACE my is djunexpectedhotmix myspace and this s a song of his. i,m not come to you guy 4 a easy way in cuz i no it not one and like i said we work. i,m in virgina and got arists out here on the grin. and still got my upstate crew my artists or with ascap and bmi they are copyright music read to go i would put a number but im not sure if this the right email four this get back to me ive been look four the right email four a year now so just msg back if you like thank you and i just got a few new artists on my email
you do realize that you're submitting it to boxden and not Badboy right?
 8 years ago '05        #31
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
when that red cafe dropping.......whats up with e-ness....is babs still signed.......aint g dep still signed

bad boys= "We'll B Raping U records"
 8 years ago '05        #32
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,783 | Props total: 4725 4725
 unexpectedhot said:

idont get this......you have seen what happen to n*ggas that sign with him right......yet n*ggas get in line to be the next day26, you n*ggas obviously dont learn from others past mistake you ready to get your black rob on, go head
 03-31-2010, 07:38 AM         #33
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 caboloon said:

yea I'll get right on it...because signing a slave deal and being set up to be murdered has always been a life long dream of mine...
 03-31-2010, 07:42 AM         #34
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unexpectedhot said:
:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #35
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 1068 1068
 unexpectedhot said:
damn, is this one of those Nigeria scam emails?

my man is riding a bike in the damn video...
 8 years ago '07        #36
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 unexpectedhot said:

[pic - click to view]

03-31-2010, 10:17 AM         #37
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unexpectedhot said:
great

caboloon said:

Last edited by Trendsetter305; 03-31-2010 at 10:25 AM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy