Brady Quinn Traded to Broncos For Peyton Hillis and 2 Draft Picks

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Why is everyone acting like we made this move so he can start Brady Quinn won't start this year its Orton's job and there probably won't be a competition, Orton is signed to a 1 year extension so this is the telling year for him but Quinn still is young and never really got great offensive coaching since he left ND he has potential and could be a starter in the future and either way you look at this is a good trade for us, we basically stole him even if hes just a solid back up for us we gave up Peyton Hillis, a sixth and a conditional 2012 late round pick wow not bad for a former first round pick who still has a lot of upside.

If anything it ensures we get of rid of s**tty a.ss Chris Simms......Brady Quinn fits the offense too its almost the same offense he ran at ND but he won't start right away Kyle Orton has a chance this year and he def earned it.


Last edited by K1; 03-14-2010 at 07:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #42
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 K1Entertainment said:
Why is everyone acting like we made this move so he can start Brady Quinn won't start this year its Orton's job and there probably won't be a competition, Orton is signed to a 1 year extension so this is the telling year for him but Quinn still is young and never really got great offensive coaching since he left ND he has potential and could be a starter in the future and either way you look at this is a good trade for us, we basically stole him even if hes just a solid back up for us we gave up Peyton Hillis, a sixth and a conditional 2012 late round pick wow not bad for a former first round pick who still has a lot of upside.

If anything it ensures we get of rid of s**tty a.ss Chris Simms......Brady Quinn fits the offense too its almost the same offense he ran at ND but he won't start right away Kyle Orton has a chance this year and he def earned it.
Yep..
 8 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
I love this deal for the Broncos, and I still feel Quinn has a shot at being a good QB in the NFL. They now have two solid QB's and pretty much got themselves a little insurance just in case Ortons season was a fluke. If Quinn is going to ressurect his career it's going to be with the Broncos..

nice move..
 8 years ago '06        #44
Against D Grain 
space
avatar space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
So when Quinn can't beat out Orton this off-season, I wonder what would be Quinn's excuse then?


Its seems like the Browns have seen the writing on the wall that Quinn is not the answer under center and I think they will go another direction at QB in this draft. Mike is cleaning house in Cleveland
 8 years ago '04        #45
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Adam Schefter: "Last year the Browns could have had Jay Cutler for Brady Quinn. This year they get Peyton Hillis and two late picks."
damn

 Against D Grain said:
So when Quinn can't beat out Orton this off-season, I wonder what would be Quinn's excuse then?

Its seems like the Browns have seen the writing on the wall that Quinn is not the answer under center and I think they will go another direction at QB in this draft. Mike is cleaning house in Cleveland
If Quinn can't beat Orton out this off-season? He won't because its not going be a competition the organization is going to look at it like Quinn was drafted by them this year and bring him a long slowly soonest he would start if ever would be next year.

 Hold That said:
I love this deal for the Broncos, and I still feel Quinn has a shot at being a good QB in the NFL. They now have two solid QB's and pretty much got themselves a little insurance just in case Ortons season was a fluke. If Quinn is going to ressurect his career it's going to be with the Broncos..

nice move..
definitely I won't be banking on it but you are speaking the truth with the bolded, the system he was so good in at ND is very similar to what the Broncos run and hes a great fit for the system.

I am not crowning him I think Orton had a good year for us and I am anxious to see what he does but this move is a low risk that was really a smart move by McDaniels.


Last edited by K1; 03-14-2010 at 07:55 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #46
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Dude can't throw it past the sticks, Should have gave that 1st round money to Troy
 8 years ago '05        #47
thaillest719 
space
avatar space
space
$2,310 | Props total: 50 50
I dont kno why in the hell they want Jake to start for them. But s**t QUinn goin get a chance to start and lets see what he will do
 8 years ago '06        #48
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
would've rather had Campbell, but it is what it is...

I think we got a steal....

he needs to hurry up and get here and start learning that 12 inch thick playbook of McDaniels' real quick...

I think he'll beat out Orton easily...rumor is that Orton is gonna sit out Spring camp too cause of the labor dispute....

We'll have to see...

I'm just happy that we did something to address the question marks at QB....

I know Quinn has struggled, but at least he's got his youth and is a workout freak who has work ethic...


Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 03-14-2010 at 08:44 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #49
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 Main Event said:

Waiting for k1entertainment to now claim Quinn a top 10 QB
fixed.
 8 years ago '08        #50
Main Event 55 heat pts55 OP
space
avatar space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 wepainters said:
fixed.
 8 years ago '04        #51
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
a**holes ^


[pic - click to view]

 03-14-2010, 10:26 PM         #52
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
a**holes ^


[pic - click to view]

this thread
 8 years ago '06        #53
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
Better off getting Jake Plummer on the phone.
 03-15-2010, 01:02 AM         #54
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broncos stole Quinn
 03-15-2010, 01:50 AM         #55
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think Quinn is absolutely terrible, and won't win out even if given a shot to beat out Orton, but with that being said, I can see the appeal for the Broncos. I mean, they didn't really give up s**t, so somehow if it pans out, they look like geniuses, and it doesn't, they didn't really lose much either.
 8 years ago '05        #56
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
 K1Entertainment said:
a**holes ^


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #57
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
I don't understand what the Browns are doing
 8 years ago '10        #58
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 7666 7666
 Pistol Peter said:
did quinn ever really get a chance ?
the motherf**ker was our starting qb last year he got more than enough chances. he just s**tty as f**k and is to scared to throw the deep pass. he'll never be any good. and the trade doenst really matter for the browns anyways cuz our they really gonna do anything.....ever
 8 years ago '04        #59
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,484 | Props total: 6418 6418
interesting move. quinn should be great in denver
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Good Guy Brand! George Clooney Gifted 14 of His Close Friends..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy