Robert De Niro or Denzel Washington

most viewed right now
 138
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 120
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

gun to head, wich actor would u take
Robert De Niro 61 50.41%
Denzel Wahington 60 49.59%
Voters: 121. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 2322 2322
 mt fuji said:
same....

and its not even the fact that De Niro is a better actor, because thats something we can never prove, but the roles he has played, the movies he's been in.....lots of classic's, lots....

Denzel is my dude tho, both are all time greats
This

You compare De Niro to guys like Brando, Jimmy Stewart, not Denzel!

Don't get me wrong Denzel is one of the best actors ever, but I mean c`mon, DeNiro was ALREADY a legend before Denzel even starting acting
 8 years ago '04        #102
street_dreamin 
space
avatar space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
i say denzel....deniro is an amazing actor, but he hasnt done anything with substance in the last 15 years...denzel still drops that piff, training day, the hurricane, man on fire, etc etc.... who has a better catalog, probably deniro, whose been the better actor in the last 10-15, denzel
 8 years ago '07        #103
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,215 | Props total: 15098 15098
 street_dreamin said:
i say denzel....deniro is an amazing actor, but he hasnt done anything with substance in the last 15 years...denzel still drops that piff, training day, the hurricane, man on fire, etc etc.... who has a better catalog, probably deniro, whose been the better actor in the last 10-15, denzel
15? naaaaaaaaah

10, yea I'd agree with you on that

15 years ago would mean Casino, Heat, The Fan and Sleepers

is the Hurricane any good? haven't seen that one


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 03-21-2010 at 03:44 AM..
 03-21-2010, 05:22 AM         #104
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
15? naaaaaaaaah

10, yea I'd agree with you on that

15 years ago would mean Casino, Heat, The Fan and Sleepers

is the Hurricane any good? haven't seen that one
Hatin on denzel in this thread and you havent seen one of his finest performances :disdain2:

shame on you trill
 8 years ago '08        #105
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Hatin on denzel in this thread and you havent seen one of his finest performances :disdain2:

shame on you trill
thats another reason why you cant argue with dudes like that....

but the real poll should've been De Niro vs Pacino
 8 years ago '07        #106
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,215 | Props total: 15098 15098
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Hatin on denzel in this thread and you havent seen one of his finest performances :disdain2:

shame on you trill
I aint hatin' on Denzel, I like him he's just not better than Bob

 Mathematic said:
thats another reason why you cant argue with dudes like that....

but the real poll should've been De Niro vs Pacino
dudes like what? you don't know me you f**kin' clown

so you've seen EVERY last one of Denzel's movies? yea f**kin right...


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 03-21-2010 at 08:46 AM..
 03-21-2010, 09:13 AM         #107
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most of these kids have only seen Goodfellas, so their opinions mean s**t. Cinema isn't a 15 year old invention.
 8 years ago '05        #108
MlLkMan 
space
avatar space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
De Niro by a landslide.
 8 years ago '04        #109
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4529 4529
Pacino or Deniro?
 03-23-2010, 10:53 AM         #110
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ this mess... Threadstarter should have known you can't compare a black man to a white man at ANYTHING on boxden without it turning into a race issue -Not possible.

and I'm sure the majority of people who voted Denzel haven't seen half of the classics in DeNiro's catelogue..

DeNiro by lightyears..
 8 years ago '04        #111
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
"chuuuuuuuccccchhhhhhh"
 03-23-2010, 12:22 PM         #112
dante00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DeNiro is way better actor, for those who are saying that Denzels recent movies are better then DeNiros they are making an unfair comparison because DeNiro's older the Denzel. The fairest comparison would be to compare DeNiro 10 years ago to Denzel now. DeNiro takes it by farrrrrrr. He is the best actor ever. period.
 03-23-2010, 12:51 PM         #113
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
U f**kIN CRAZY DENIRO ANY DAY THAT n*ggaS LEGENDARY, DENZELS LIKE NEW TO THE GAME DENIRO BEEN OUT SINCE THE 70S BRO...FUX WRONG WITH YOU
lmao joey one funny a.ss n*ggaa
 8 years ago '08        #114
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 KeepinItTrill said:
I aint hatin' on Denzel, I like him he's just not better than Bob



dudes like what? you don't know me you f**kin' clown

so you've seen EVERY last one of Denzel's movies? yea f**kin right...
yeah, dudes like you a**hole....you are f**kin right..i have seen every f**kin movie denzel made. how about you?

f**k up with that s**t...


Last edited by supervillain; 03-23-2010 at 12:54 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #115
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,215 | Props total: 15098 15098
 Mathematic said:
yeah, dudes like you a**hole....you are f**kin right..i have seen every f**kin movie denzel made. how about you?

f**k up with that s**t...
ok then have you seen all of Bob's movies too? highly doubt it

so stop bulls**ttin' I know it's the net but that doesn't mean you gotta be a fake muhf**ka...

and you don't know me kiddo, cuz I made an a.ssumption that most of the ppl voting for Denzel are black you know me right?

you keep bringing this thread up, did I strike a nerve with you sir?

and take that ugly a.ss girl outta your avy, I really hope that ain't your girlfriend


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 03-23-2010 at 03:23 PM..
 03-23-2010, 03:22 PM         #116
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Robby Digital said:
@ this mess... Threadstarter should have known you can't compare a black man to a white man at ANYTHING on boxden without it turning into a race issue -Not possible.

and I'm sure the majority of people who voted Denzel haven't seen half of the classics in DeNiro's catelogue..

DeNiro by lightyears..
I didn't want to turn this into a race issue trust me, it was just the only logical answer as to why this is the only place I have ever heard someone compare DeNiro to Denzel, let alone the fact that Denzel is favored.

I guess a better way to say it is that Denzel is the best actor of all time in Boxden's collective opinion.
 8 years ago '07        #117
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,215 | Props total: 15098 15098
 smokeweed101. said:
I didn't want to turn this into a race issue trust me, it was just the only logical answer as to why this is the only place I have ever heard someone compare DeNiro to Denzel, let alone the fact that Denzel is favored.

I guess a better way to say it is that Denzel is the best actor of all time in Boxden's collective opinion.
I didn't either, but going off how ppl act on this forum and react to certain things involving race and saying some of the corniest hood movies are also some of the greatest movies of all time it makes you wonder...

and seeing how the poll is now...makes you think

Denzel doesn't have the classic LEAD ROLES, or classic overall movies that get wide appraisal like Bob's do to even be in the discussion or same league as De Niro. I mean really, some of yall are stupid


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 03-23-2010 at 03:26 PM..
 03-23-2010, 03:32 PM         #118
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
going off how ppl act on this forum and react to certain things involving race and saying some of the corniest hood movies are also some of the greatest movies of all time it makes you wonder...
Spot on my friend, agreed 100% but we are in the minority here you know.

Propped back for actual knowledge in a section full of ignorance.
 8 years ago '07        #119
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
2 more and we back on top
 03-23-2010, 11:22 PM         #120
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy