Shaq's ex-wife blames Miami for divorce

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 624 624
 critique_2k said:
if you aint a f**kn basketball player or a football players dem bozos aint checkn 4 u.. why u think most of em out there.. to randomly f**k some s**t head everyother week? Yall n*ggas living ina fairy tail.. You better be a goodlookn guy, hav a mouth peice, have game and a lil change and mabey u can pull some s**t consistently like dat.. i never been dere but i dont run up in places like i kno wats goin on.. dats how u get ya top blown off.. better have a home boi down dere or somthin..

p.s. if you a dope boy ull get play anywhere cuz dey love playn up dey nose
dude you dont have to have a dime to get a.ss out here, im a ugly n*gga imo and i still get crazy play.....real talk....come to miami at the right time of the year and you see what im talking about

Last edited by DASKCREW1; 03-15-2010 at 11:46 AM..
 03-15-2010, 01:39 PM         #62
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami is good even when you're broke living in the ghetto; South Beach is only 2 buses away.
 03-15-2010, 01:49 PM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 critique_2k said:
if you aint a f**kn basketball player or a football players dem bozos aint checkn 4 u.. why u think most of em out there.. to randomly f**k some s**t head everyother week? Yall n*ggas living ina fairy tail.. You better be a goodlookn guy, hav a mouth peice, have game and a lil change and mabey u can pull some s**t consistently like dat.. i never been dere but i dont run up in places like i kno wats goin on.. dats how u get ya top blown off.. better have a home boi down dere or somthin..

There are more places than South Beach, and if you are young (17-22), b**ches are not really looking for a dude with million dollar car.

I have seen dimes in the hood, b**ches who look like they can be on South Beach modeling and s**t, but they stuck in the hood with your a.ss.

If your game is good enough, and the b**ch ain't a gold digger, you can get a nice looking chick. And it's lnot like South Beach is an everyday thing. I was staying in the Miramar/Carol City area, rarely went to the beach or any of that s**t.
 03-15-2010, 01:56 PM         #64
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo real talk, I never seen where the white people live in Miami. Where are the white people?
 8 years ago '07        #65
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13032 13032
 DASKCREW1 said:
memorial day weekend is the worst time to come to south beach, you pretty much see everything but what you really want to see...i work in a hotel right on the heart of the beach for the last 7 years and every year gets worst, all you see is people from out of town so if you looking for the miami flavor memorial day weekend wont do it.

memorial day weekend is pretty much a ghetto a.ss super weekend all you see is the bad part of our culture, ghetto girls looking suspect, guys acting hard with pants on their knees,gold grills,candy paint,cars with rims that cost more than the car, shootouts everywhere,stabbings everywhere, f!ghts everywhere.
basically.
 8 years ago '09        #66
NcAlien 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,429 | Props total: 1340 1340

[video - click to view]

If you want to make it down here and have a blast, now is the time (spring break) you see nothing but dimes everywhere and locals still make it to the beach but memorial day weekend should be call (GHETTO a.ss WEEKEND)

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Im just back....im from NC just for reference. But the UGLY girls are fine as hell. I was down there faded as hell but to honest I was suprised how many girls were giving me play. Im sure I made a few average chicks life 30 minutes better. So if my silly a.ss can get love I cant imagine how many chicks a n*gga with dough can have at the tele at once
 8 years ago '04        #67
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 DASKCREW1 said:
memorial day weekend is the worst time to come to south beach, you pretty much see everything but what you really want to see...i work in a hotel right on the heart of the beach for the last 7 years and every year gets worst, all you see is people from out of town so if you looking for the miami flavor memorial day weekend wont do it.

memorial day weekend is pretty much a ghetto a.ss super weekend all you see is the bad part of our culture, ghetto girls looking suspect, guys acting hard with pants on their knees,gold grills,candy paint,cars with rims that cost more than the car, shootouts everywhere,stabbings everywhere, f!ghts everywhere.

If you want to make it down here and have a blast, now is the time (spring break) you see nothing but dimes everywhere and locals still make it to the beach but memorial day weekend should be call (GHETTO a.ss WEEKEND)

About not crossing the bridge, yes is true miami have some real n*ggas out there but nowhere near like the west coast ghettos (watts,compton ect..) or NYC ghettos like wash heights, harlem, east ny, brooklyn, south bronx ect.

Been in miami for 10 years and i never seem a place that compares to post in dyckman, where walking around i felt scared for some reason....when you in miami you drive everywhere, places like ny you have to take the train but you have to walk to the train and sometimes you find yourself not wanting to pass by the blocks where the trains are because you know you might be tested....and dont let me start with some parts of brooklyn and queens (brownsville,QB ECT,)

yes i have been to all this places im naming and all of them are way scarier than any parts of miami, so yeah all in my miami is not paradise but n*ggas out here trying to make seen like we have the worst ghettos and thats not true at all...the 80's miami was a different story back then tings were real 4 real out here.

SEE YA'LL ON SOBE SOON MY n*ggaS!!!
This man speaks the truth. Memorial Day weekend is trash. Right now, with Calle Ocho and spring break, Miami kicks a.ss because like this man said, it's when the people that actually do live in Dade come out. Another good time is obviously in the summer but all you see is east coast college kids down here, not too many people from Miami.

In no order, my favorite times of the year in Miami are
Calle Ocho / Spring break
4th of July
latin festival
Colombian Festival
Haitian Festival
Jamaican festival
4/20 (dro is cheap as f**k in Miami and getting high at the beach is bomb)

there are more but i just can't get them off the top of my head..
 8 years ago '04        #68
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 critique_2k said:

Homie all you need is a tight game. Grills, candy paint cars only attract ghetto a.ss hoodrat b**ches. I don't go against what you say about having money has it's privileges but in Miami, L.A, NYC, Austin, Atlanta or whatever city, all you need is game to pull dime pieces.. good looks can only get you so far (its important too but tight game is all you need)
 8 years ago '04        #69
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Joe Budden said:
Yo real talk, I never seen where the white people live in Miami. Where are the white people?
pinecrest and gables....and the rich part of the grove. I didnt think pure white peole existed in miami till i started working at this job
 03-15-2010, 02:56 PM         #70
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 QualityRecords said:
Memorial Day Weekend in Miami is crazy...you'll have a lot of fun I'm sure.
i actually heard Myrtle beach in SC was better......
 03-15-2010, 03:46 PM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
pinecrest and gables....and the rich part of the grove. I didnt think pure white peole existed in miami till i started working at this job
Same thing I was thinking.
 8 years ago '06        #72
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18798 18798
 critique_2k said:

, this n*gga sound paranoid as s**t....

It's f**kin Miami dinkus, plenty of idiots go down there with no knowledge of the place and get layed, rich or otherwise....

It's kinda like L.A. X's 1000 ya know....what I mean by that is, out in L.A. s**t that regular folks only do sparingly in the rest of America; i.e. a one night stand, f**k people they just met, etc., etc., is everyday, regular s**t to them....that's Miami cept they take it to the upteenth level man....real talk...

Sure, a pro athlete has a greater chance of gettin the quality hits, but regular guys can go down there and score too...there's enough to go around, trust me....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 03-15-2010 at 04:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #73
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2914 2914
lotta white folks stay in miami shores too..lotta rich jews stay in aventura. Funny thing about miami shores is its sandwiched between little haiti and north miami, so ur in the hood one minute then a block later ur in the burbs

KiNgJaMeS305 said:
 8 years ago '04        #74
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
lotta white folks stay in miami shores too..lotta rich jews stay in aventura. Funny thing about miami shores is its sandwiched between little haiti and north miami, so ur in the hood one minute then a block later ur in the burbs
yeah haha Aventura and Miami Shores are funny as hell. Both are rich parts Aventura, most of it is pretty wealthy but if you go a couple of miles west you're already in Hialeah-Miami Lakes and a mile from there is Carol City And Miami Shores is between North Miami and Little Haiti I remember riding on that #2 bus from North Miami to downtown and barely any of them folks that rode that route got off in the Miami Shores stops

Same thing with Coconut Grove. South of the Grove is where the wealthy stay at, near the campus of the U, there are some beautiful spots around that area but go a little north and you're in the "Grove" which ain't so pleasant to be at
 8 years ago '04        #75
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
anybody got telavision aka the spanish channel

watch that show 12 corozanoes ( 12 hearts )

its based in miami and dudes on there going bald, no swag, straight up cornballs are walking away with dime peize mommies

NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT THESE b**chES ARENT EVEN DRUNK/CRUNK SO IMAGINE IN THE CLUBS
n*gga you watching telenovelas daw :jay:
 03-15-2010, 06:55 PM         #76
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those choppers stay in the air, shining their lights, you better off in Broward County.
 8 years ago '06        #77
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 624 624
 P. Dedos said:

nah famo

whenever i visit the fam they always got that shyt on.... its a dating game show

and to the poster above who says its safe to drive around anywhere in miami is a lie

you make a wrong turn into a trap corner and you have a good chance to get popped at

you read the news down here and innocent bystanders are getting hit all the time

theres been 3 diffrent occasions where a whole damn block got sprayed... multiple murder and more than 15 people hit every time

i tell you what you better have your own damn weapon down here to protect yourself
n*gga stay off the tv, i drive anywhere in miami and ive never seen crazy stuff like that....menace to society is still f**king n*ggas minds off
 03-15-2010, 07:38 PM         #78
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what's going down in Miami:

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #79
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
Got damn reading this thread about to make me book a weekend trip to Miami....me and my cuzin been talking bout goin for awhile...i want me a cuban hoe cuz we just got n*ggas, mexicans, and rednecks round here
 8 years ago '07        #80
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 critique_2k said:

lol n*ggas dont like hearing the truth
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago