Shaq's ex-wife blames Miami for divorce

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,199 | Props total: 8929 8929
lol i saw someone post this at another site while reading this.

the miami heat would have filled more seats if the girls were in bra's
 8 years ago '05        #42
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
Man...I'm tryna get there instantly..Vegas is my fav place to go but from what I hear the MIA is fukin witit...
 03-15-2010, 12:57 AM         #43
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I tried telling cats going to Miami for college was THE greatest idea ever. Wouldn't listen. 3-0-5>ya life. 5 in Miami are dimes everywhere else (NY, LA it doesn't matter Miami shuts it down)

And out of towners please respect the 305 and watch where you end up at
 8 years ago '04        #44
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,104 | Props total: 1347 1347
ummm, there are fine women everywhere in the world. If a man is the type to have an affair, he's going to have an affair. s**t, Kobe was f**king girls in Colorado.
 8 years ago '05        #45
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 focused313 said:
ummm, there are fine women everywhere in the world. If a man is the type to have an affair, he's going to have an affair. s**t, Kobe was f**king girls in Colorado.
i think she this to point out that the urge to have an affair is more irrestible in miami because of all the women
 8 years ago '08        #46
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 Hurricane Ra said:
I tried telling cats going to Miami for college was THE greatest idea ever. Wouldn't listen. 3-0-5>ya life. 5 in Miami are dimes everywhere else (NY, LA it doesn't matter Miami shuts it down)

And out of towners please respect the 305 and watch where you end up at
Im not tryin to beef wit you fam but were you in cali when Shaq was here?

I know that the time is now and Miami + Atlanta are hot RIGHT NOW!!!

But uhhhh back during the Shaq n Kobe era the only place that was close to LA was NYC!

O yea Cali aint all palm trees and sunshine either ya dig! I cant speak on MIA but Im just sayin...
 8 years ago '05        #47
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15715 15715
 stogz said:
First of all, if you are rich... don't get married.

Second of all, if you are rich and married, don't bring your wife to miami. Miami is a s3xy, filthy, wh0ore.
Bolded for emphasis...how many times does this need to be said.
 03-15-2010, 03:45 AM         #48
mthoma86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol shaq is the biggest wh0ore ever, hes always in cleveland clubs trying to pull b**ches and be getting turned down
 8 years ago '07        #49
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Storchaveli said:
Probably them damn Cubans... make me sick. *spits*
 8 years ago '08        #50
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Cap Peeler said:
sometimes, them homos be looking even better than girls

:jay:
 8 years ago '04        #51
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
n*ggas swear they "don't love them hoes" and what not... But rich n*ggas are lining up to throw their lives/money away over pus*y...

If bithces wasn't s**t, and n*ggas didn't love em, they wouldn't risk so much just to get some a.ss... Don't believe these n*ggas, they LOVE THEM HOES!
 8 years ago '06        #52
NCAT_Boi 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,518 | Props total: 19 19
 Storchaveli said:
Damn... I gotta visit Miami.
yes you do...just came back from a 3-day vacay...MAN!
 8 years ago '08        #53
daluckychild 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$753 | Props total: 229 229
 Cap Peeler said:
And don't cross the bridges little foreigners

n*ggas in Overtown, Liberty City, Little Haiti, Hialeah, Carol City, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Perrine, etc etc will recognize that out of town accent and jack your s**t up with no regards

Miami is weird like that. You could be in one of the most acclaimed places on earth and 10 minutes later you find yourself riding down project after project

People think South Florida is just Miami Beach. When my cousins come down I tell them not to cross that bridge unless you know where you going. South Florida is the only place I know where you can have a millionaires neighborhood less than 2 blocks from a fukced up part of town lol. All you visitors better get GPS, and don't stop to ask for directions if you lost late at night.
 8 years ago '04        #54
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 damion_mob_30 said:
Im not tryin to beef wit you fam but were you in cali when Shaq was here?

I know that the time is now and Miami + Atlanta are hot RIGHT NOW!!!

But uhhhh back during the Shaq n Kobe era the only place that was close to LA was NYC!

O yea Cali aint all palm trees and sunshine either ya dig! I cant speak on MIA but Im just sayin...
Nah homie atlanta is a.ss, probably one of the most overrated cities

The only good place to party at is buckhead and the clubs there close at 3 am

I worked in one of the best clubs in midtown , called opera and that joint is a dive bar compared to the spots in Miami beach

Hos in Atlanta are mad overrated too especially the black girls . White girls in the A are nice though but this ain't no place to see Latin chicks although you do find the colombians in gwinett but that s**t is far. The other type of Latin are mostly short, chubby mexicans

Oh and you don't be seeing half nekkid hos in atlanta like you do in Miami and L.A
 8 years ago '07        #55
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
^ miamis own crusader
 8 years ago '09        #56
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
yeah the females in miami are caliente, much caliente

and it wasnt like shaunie wasn't smashin niccas on the side, they were both guilty
 8 years ago '08        #57
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
since when is miami gully?
 8 years ago '06        #58
smooth groove 
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 927 927
yea living down here is great.
 8 years ago '05        #59
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,265 | Props total: 6357 6357
if you aint a f**kn basketball player or a football players dem bozos aint checkn 4 u.. why u think most of em out there.. to randomly f**k some s**t head everyother week? Yall n*ggas living ina fairy tail.. You better be a goodlookn guy, hav a mouth peice, have game and a lil change and mabey u can pull some s**t consistently like dat.. i never been dere but i dont run up in places like i kno wats goin on.. dats how u get ya top blown off.. better have a home boi down dere or somthin..

p.s. if you a dope boy ull get play anywhere cuz dey love playn up dey nose

Last edited by HARBINGER; 03-15-2010 at 11:41 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #60
DASKCREW1 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,402 | Props total: 624 624
memorial day weekend is the worst time to come to south beach, you pretty much see everything but what you really want to see...i work in a hotel right on the heart of the beach for the last 7 years and every year gets worst, all you see is people from out of town so if you looking for the miami flavor memorial day weekend wont do it.

memorial day weekend is pretty much a ghetto a.ss super weekend all you see is the bad part of our culture, ghetto girls looking suspect, guys acting hard with pants on their knees,gold grills,candy paint,cars with rims that cost more than the car, shootouts everywhere,stabbings everywhere, f!ghts everywhere.

If you want to make it down here and have a blast, now is the time (spring break) you see nothing but dimes everywhere and locals still make it to the beach but memorial day weekend should be call (GHETTO a.ss WEEKEND)

About not crossing the bridge, yes is true miami have some real n*ggas out there but nowhere near like the west coast ghettos (watts,compton ect..) or NYC ghettos like wash heights, harlem, east ny, brooklyn, south bronx ect.

Been in miami for 10 years and i never seem a place that compares to post in dyckman, where walking around i felt scared for some reason....when you in miami you drive everywhere, places like ny you have to take the train but you have to walk to the train and sometimes you find yourself not wanting to pass by the blocks where the trains are because you know you might be tested....and dont let me start with some parts of brooklyn and queens (brownsville,QB ECT,)

yes i have been to all this places im naming and all of them are way scarier than any parts of miami, so yeah all in my miami is not paradise but n*ggas out here trying to make seen like we have the worst ghettos and thats not true at all...the 80's miami was a different story back then tings were real 4 real out here.

SEE YA'LL ON SOBE SOON MY n*ggaS!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago