Shaq's ex-wife blames Miami for divorce

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
Camron911 1 heat pts
space
space
$594 | Props total: 51 51
shawny oneal
 8 years ago '04        #22
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I don't get out much, but I'm from LA and I got a timeshare in Vegas, I've hit up a couple of other spots as well, and ain't nothing f**king with the 305. That town will turn a muthaf**ka OUT!
 8 years ago '04        #23
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
y'all foreigners better be on the lookout, especially on South Beach.... y'all don't wanna get caught slipping going home with a "n*gga" that looks like a dime piece. :sick::sick::sick:

ask all the Miami brothas up in here, sometimes, them homos be looking even better than girls, it's just sickening :sick: Them cats even be having surgery to take their ribs out so that their torso looks more feminine :sick::
 8 years ago '09        #24
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 Cap Peeler said:
y'all foreigners better be on the lookout, especially on South Beach.... y'all don't wanna get caught slipping going home with a "n*gga" that looks like a dime piece. :sick::sick::sick:

ask all the Miami brothas up in here, sometimes, them homos be looking even better than girls, it's just sickening :sick: Them cats even be having surgery to take their ribs out so that their torso looks more feminine :sick::
:iough:
 8 years ago '07        #25
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
 QualityRecords said:
Memorial Day Weekend in Miami is crazy...you'll have a lot of fun I'm sure.
u won't see none of the locals and latinas though, just more black people than u've ever seen gathering from all over the country . lots of events and s**t at the clubs though, i was in south beach last year.
 8 years ago '04        #26
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
f**k south beach memorial wkend....coconut grove is my spot
 8 years ago '06        #27
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,057 | Props total: 18822 18822
lol @ her acting like Miami is the horniest, most hedonistic place on earth....
 8 years ago '06        #28
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
Most beautiful f**ked up ugly pretty place in the world
 8 years ago '08        #29
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
She was ingnoring shizNt while in LA cause lemme tell u this. Back when he was with the Lakers shyt was on and crackin!
Everyone wanted to be in LA!!!

Now I have never been to Mi Yayo and no disrepect but LA was the place to be then! Century Club, Savannah West too name a few!!

Brings back memories and a tear to my eye LOL
 8 years ago '04        #30
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 jimdino77 said:
yessss. I'm coming their for the first time this memorial weekend...can't wait
make sure u got your bullet proof vest and bring alott of rubbers
 8 years ago '04        #31
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
And don't cross the bridges little foreigners

n*ggas in Overtown, Liberty City, Little Haiti, Hialeah, Carol City, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Perrine, etc etc will recognize that out of town accent and jack your s**t up with no regards

Miami is weird like that. You could be in one of the most acclaimed places on earth and 10 minutes later you find yourself riding down project after project
 8 years ago '07        #32
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 P. Dedos said:
gunshots as well
Silly me to forget that....almost forgot damn near everybody got dreads and or gold fronts...but I gotta admit been to vegas live in ny never been to cali but the night life in Miami iz bananas...fam better off going to week after or before memorial day weekend to avoid to coonery your about to see
 8 years ago '07        #33
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 RAZAH CUTS said:
lol @ her acting like Miami is the horniest, most hedonistic place on earth....
have you been?? i would say it takes the cake in the US

Cap Peeler said:

n*ggas in Overtown, Liberty City, Little Haiti, Hialeah, Carol City, North Miami, North Miami Beach, Perrine, etc etc will recognize that out of town accent and jack your s**t up with no regards

Miami is weird like that. You could be in one of the most acclaimed places on earth and 10 minutes later you find yourself riding down project after project
thats how vegas is...you keep driving past the stratosphere looking for something to get into

Last edited by KnicksLost; 03-14-2010 at 09:49 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #34
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
 Cap Peeler said:

Probably them damn Cubans... make me sick. *spits*
 8 years ago '07        #35
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6135 6135
 Cap Peeler said:

lmao sounds like my trip to brazil. i was scared to talk to any girls in sao paulo because of the whole tranny thing.............and aids............
 8 years ago '04        #36
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2969 2969
 Cap Peeler said:
She salty because her ugly a.ss couldn't stand that a 5 in Dade County was a dime piece compare to her big foreheaded a.ss

Gotta love the crib baby, ain't no b**ches from outside f**king with ours

Banging broads in the nud3 beaches
homie i went down to south beach for the first time in months after hittin up calle ocho today, you know its spring break season so all the broads was out basking in their near-nekkidness. they had a portable stripper pole in the sand and hoes were gettin loose...needless to say my camera is filled with footage

BxCastro said:

Source please....or did you come up with this on your own
the streets are my sources....and the streets never lie:applause:
 8 years ago '04        #37
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 madness said:
homie i went down to south beach for the first time in months after hittin up calle ocho today, you know its spring break season so all the broads was out basking in their near-nekkidness. they had a portable stripper pole in the sand and hoes were gettin loose...needless to say my camera is filled with footage

post it or it didnt happen
 8 years ago '04        #38
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:

Calle Ocho is the best event down here man, way better than the memorial day holidays.

The finest latinas with the biggest round and most beautiful a.sses come out for that I think the best time I had in Calle Ocho was back in '06 when Lil Jon performed alongside with Pitbull, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Briscoe, and some other n*ggas... the hos came out full force for that s**t

Maybe it's just me cuz i'm from the trey but I really don't like xmas or new years in Miami. I'd rather go down to Colombia or venezuela where pops is from.... the parties down there are things that you have to witness yourself.... especially when the hos know that you from the States.... b**ches be all over you for just that fact

JamcnPrettyboy said:
lmao sounds like my trip to brazil. i was scared to talk to any girls in sao paulo because of the whole tranny thing.............and aids............
Been to Sao Paulo and didn't like it much... Rio de Janeiro is where it's at but you can't leave s**t unattended for more than 3 seconds cuz next time you look, kids and thiefs already took your s**t... and it's just something... the hotels, touristic sides of the town are separated from the favelas by a street and a wall

BxCastro said:
have you been?? i would say it takes the cake in the US

thats how vegas is...you keep driving past the stratosphere looking for something to get into
Never been to Vegas but from what friends have told me... it's just straight bananas down there... cheap but good looking prostitutes walking on the strip

Storchaveli said:
Probably them damn Cubans... make me sick. *spits*
It's everything man, you see a whole bunch of black dudes down there doing that s**t like crazy...

Last edited by Cap Peeler; 03-14-2010 at 11:16 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #39
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
every athlete cheats on their damn wife.
 8 years ago '04        #40
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
 Cap Peeler said:

LOL, EVERYTIME A TOURIST ASK ME FOR DIRECTIONS I ALWAYS TELL STAY OVER THE McCarthur. Dont cross that bridge

the funniest people are new yorkers

"yo son yo b im from new york"

10 mins later

"yo son where where my teeth"

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 03-15-2010 at 12:15 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy