The Game's E-MAIL Account Hacked,Shows Monthly Expenses

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-14-2010, 10:00 PM         #81
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CadillacVyse said:
Never understood why millionaires finance cars and shyt!

Used to work with this finance company that had a couple of NFL and NBA players. Then n*ggas that make like $300,000 a month, why not save a few months and by that shyt out. Save money on interest. Same without houses and shyt. You own a $1,000,000 home, why not buy that shyt completely in a year?
i agree about houses, but with cars i understand, values depreciate plus it counts as a business expense i believe so he can count it as an outgoing when it comes to child support cases.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #82
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,732 | Props total: 12531 12531
 CadillacVyse said:
Never understood why millionaires finance cars and shyt!

Used to work with this finance company that had a couple of NFL and NBA players. Then n*ggas that make like $300,000 a month, why not save a few months and by that shyt out. Save money on interest. Same without houses and shyt. You own a $1,000,000 home, why not buy that shyt completely in a year?
They do that with the cars because they want to be pushing the newest s**t out every year, rather than just buying it straight out, they'll lease it..

You buy it straight out the car will depreciate tremendously soon as you drive that b**ch off the lot.

Leasing cars is a smart move when you are in the entertainment business and feel you need to be seen with the newest s**t every year to maintain a certain image..
 8 years ago '10        #83
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,585 | Props total: 6695 6695
Writing checks for cars and houses is only for two people: drug dealers and people with excessive money. If you have money that you don't want tracked, a lot of dealerships will find loopholes for you and just accept cash without much personal information(credit,job info,address,SSN,etc...). If you have a ton of money coming in and out legally, then it wouldn't matter. Good or bad credit doesn't matter and you don't want to deal with payments or anything......so you write a check.

The reality is, the average millionaire isn't paid like that. They usually get rich by saving and spending their money right, anyway. Why write a check for $100K when you can drop 30k, spread the payments out, get a deal structured right, and gain more leverage(credit) for a future purchase? Same thing applies to houses and any other big purchase...

Better yet, lease a Range or BMW for a super low payment, drive it for a year, and then turn it in and let the someone else deal with the depreciation. You don't own it but who gives a s**t...
 8 years ago '06        #84
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 whodatb1 said:
where you expect him to stay ???????? on crenshaw somewhere ?????????? in compton ?????? ladera ??????? carson ????????? baldwin hills ?????????? off centinela and beach or somethin ???????

he stays in glendale:

03-17-2010, 10:21 AM         #85
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Eh, not a hoe but nice try.

And lol, lets see Nas owes millions in back taxes, thousands in child support. I hope he didn't take you advice. Maybe when 2012 come he can hide in you cave with your retarded anti Illuminati soldiers to bail on his taxes...again......
b**ch, you are a hoe.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago