Green Bay Packers new alternate jerseys...they went a little too old school.

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,362 | Props total: 5602 5602
I hope they wear them against the vikings so they can look stupid while getting whooped at the same time.
 8 years ago '06        #42
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
they look like notre dame uni's
 8 years ago '10        #43
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,493 | Props total: 9785 9785
s**ts are a.ss like the original joints

Go Clay Mathews
 8 years ago '04        #44
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 carden2 said:
how bout this if jennings had that jersey on the deep ball in the arizona game maybe rodgers hits him in the chest.

or

how bout this nfc north >>>> rest of the nfl

but

i will say just wait i am sure your aware of the free agency moves the lions have been making and just wait til we pick suh or mccoy and with us playing the packers twice with their weak a.ss o-line

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO... the free agency moves? who corey williams who is too lazy to care to play? a washed up vanden bosch? nate burleson, didnt even know he was still in the league, hes prob not even top 60 in all of the league ... suh or mccoy? what are they gonna do? stop the run? and maybe you didnt notice but, you guys have the WORST pass coverage in the nfl STILL, and are in the bottom ten as far as stopping the run, and second to worst passing the ball last year... and if you really wanna talk about offensive lines, youre qb was sacked 8 less times than rodgers, and actually only lost 9 less yards and since u wanna put cjohnson in this ... how good actually is he? because according to one of the most well respected ranking sites around, his effiiciency only leaves him at 35th overall, stafford was ranked last, your newly signed vanden bosch 49th n thats only in the 4-3 schemes list... and dude, youre a lion fan talking trash to a packer fan, you guys havent beaten us in green bay in 19 years and oh yeah aaron rodgers in 4 games vs the lions... 11 tds 1 int, 1,350 yards and 4-0... respond to me when you beat us
 8 years ago '06        #45
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
I don't even know why yall indulge him he talks s**t on behalf of a team that wins 2 games in two years.
 8 years ago '08        #46
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
They look like those weak jerseys that people make on Madden for their created teams. Green Bay Bandits
 8 years ago '04        #47
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
I don't even know why yall indulge him he talks s**t on behalf of a team that wins 2 games in two years.
yeah i was just in the typing mood, the funny thing is most people who are fans of a nfc north team root for the lions week in week out just cuz they feel bad n know they wont be around or relevant by week 8
 8 years ago '05        #48
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 finishim said:
yeah i was just in the typing mood, the funny thing is most people who are fans of a nfc north team root for the lions week in week out just cuz they feel bad n know they wont be around or relevant by week 8
yo how old were you when the packers won there last superbowl and before that how old were you......i guess every team has there ups and downs.
 8 years ago '05        #50
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 carden2 said:
yo how old were you when the packers won there last superbowl and before that how old were you......i guess every team has there ups and downs.
s**t imma lions fan til death but u cant talk s**t bout the packers niccas was in the playoffs talkin bout how old where they last time the packers was in the bowl s**t at least the packers got some super bowl wins lions still aint even been to one. hell how old where u last time the lions made it to the playoffs

Last edited by DtownThugsta313; 03-13-2010 at 04:53 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #51
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 carden2 said:
Both the Packers and Lions are weak. There's no point in you two arguing with eachother. It's like watching two clouds smash each other in the sky.
 8 years ago '09        #52
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 carden2 said:
When was did the lions win the superbowl?

Hell,When was the Lions last playoff win?

Even more, when was the last time the lions made the playoffs? was it this decade, i don't remember detriot hasn't been relevant since barry sanders.
 8 years ago '09        #53
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 Chief Dee said:
Both the Packers and Lions are weak. There's no point in you two arguing with eachother. It's like watching two clouds smash each other in the sky.
Is that Bears fan talking s**t. Bears fans should of learned their lesson last year about talking s**t and hyping up their s**tty franchise.
 8 years ago '06        #54
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 DtownThugsta313 said:
s**t imma lions fan til death but u cant talk s**t bout the packers niccas was in the playoffs talkin bout how old where they last time the packers was in the bowl s**t at least the packers got some super bowl wins lions still aint even been to one. hell how old where u last time the lions made it to the playoffs
 8 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 carden2 said:
i was actually 10 when the packers won their last superbowl... how old were u when the lions last won a playoff game? and youre talking about ups and downs as if even your parents have witnessed the "ups" of the lions they have 3 championships and the last one was in the 50s before there was even a superbowl... and the packers have 12 yes the last one was in the 60s but remind me.. whos this trophy the nfl players play for named after? :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #56
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
cutler. need i say more n dont bring up peppers cuz id MUCH rather have clay matthews, and dont bring up chester because brandon jackson was more effective than him last year and dont bring up history cuz you know the pack have more championships with 12
 8 years ago '06        #57
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 bangab**ch said:
At this moment, I don't consider them a threat (which I haven't since the 90s and that was due to Barry), but I find their s**t talking amusing and entertaining (mainly just this Carden cat, cause I don't really see the others anymore).
 8 years ago '08        #58
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 WasabiTuna said:
Is that Bears fan talking s**t. Bears fans should of learned their lesson last year about talking s**t and hyping up their s**tty franchise.
They dont even got no black people in Green Bay. Only the realest of the realest, and the grimiest of the grimies run with the Bears. We PK machines over here, Packer k!lla. You only got two options, run or hide.
 8 years ago '04        #59
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
They dont even got no black people in Green Bay. Only the realest of the realest, and the grimiest of the grimies run with the Bears. We PK machines over here, Packer k!lla. You only got two options, run or hide.
lmfao.. grimiest of the grime? and they support their team right? they go to the games? and what does black people have to do with it? most serial k!llers which im not proud of but i would consider the grimiest, are white
 8 years ago '06        #60
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
they're grimey and want to k!ll cause their football team sucks.

mike martz is about to set you clowns back at least 3 years.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now