Kobe has bron and wade, who did jordan have?

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 Hurricane24 said:
as far as rivals and elite players who were rivals? Reggie? Ewing? Barkley?

in the 80's....

DR.J
Larry Bird
Magic Johnson
Isiah Thomas
Joe Dumars
Domonique Wilkins
Ron Harper
Clyde Drexler
George Gervin
Patrick Ewing

in the 90's
Gary Payton
Mitch Richmond
Penny Hardaway
Glen Rice
Grant Hill
John Stockton
Reggie Miller
Charles Barkley
Karl Malone
Shaquille O'Neal......
 8 years ago '04        #102
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Hurricane24 said:
:wtf: its not like duncan was just some great bigman, he was one who could win, a great competiter, also lakers did beat garnett, webber, sheed though sheed beat them as well, you're so retarded how old are you? i hope you're not an adult if so then you should off yourself cus your future can't be too bright
Really??? He is arguably the GOAT PF

And Garnett beat the Kobe also and embarrassingly...

Jordan also beat Webber as well... not the stationery Webber that could only pass and shoot top of the key jumpers... The Fab 5 Webber that played alongside Howard, Cheaney, Stirckland and Murray... He actually swept them...
 8 years ago '09        #103
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,150 | Props total: 472 472
 KidKingGoD said:
3/4's of every true legend in th nba played in jordan's era Magic Johnson used to SHYT on Jordan all day and night...until he got Aids no one could fukkk with him Isaih thomas did him dirty to jodan got his W's but he took L's to.
the fuk you say n*gga?
 8 years ago '04        #104
dre03 
space
space
 KidKingGoD said:
3/4's of every true legend in th nba played in jordan's era Magic Johnson used to SHYT on Jordan all day and night...until he got Aids no one could fukkk with him Isaih thomas did him dirty to jodan got his W's but he took L's to.
Actually since like 87 Jordan's Bulls dominated the Lakers...
 8 years ago '09        #105
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
jordan goat.
kobe greatest of his era.

end of story.:cool-smiley-009:

Last edited by WiLL; 03-12-2010 at 04:14 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #106
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,697 | Props total: 8661 8661
Jordan and his bulls team destroyed their competition.

Kobe could of been in the same boat as Jordan and his bulls but Shaq & Kobe broke up.

That give an opportunity for everybody else
 8 years ago '04        #107
dre03 
space
space
 WilliamET09 said:
jordan goat of his era.
kobe goat of his era.

You do realize GOAT stands for Greatest of All time??? How can you be the GOAT of an era??? That wouldnt be all time now would it
 03-12-2010, 03:57 PM         #108
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets see who did Jordan have as competition?

The NBA's All time career leader scorer as well as #2 and #5.. hell #8 and #10 also
The 3rd and 6th All time leading rebounders
The 1st 2nd 4th 5th 6th both guys tied for 8th 10th and 11th LOL on the all time a.ssists list

dumbest question ever asked.... seriously no one who watched basketball in the 90's would ever agree

christ theres barely even a half dozen worthy hall of fame calibur players in the league right now... ten players tops...
 8 years ago '04        #109
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
I swear BX and Laker bandwagon fans make me hate Kobe. And its sad cuz dude is a hell of a player and actually a cool a.ss lil dude. Yea, he cooler than Mike

But to put him on Mike level is ridiculous. Jordan became the best in the game around 89-90 or so (yea n*gga I was 3 watching Mike). So thats roughly 10 seasons of being the top dawg. Kobe didnt become the undisputed #1 player in the league until roughly 2008 or so (until LeBron wins a ring, Kobe is better IMO). Say what yall want but until then, you could argue Duncan, T-Mac, Vince, Iverson, Shaq or even Steve Nash ( at him getting 2 MVPs) was best in the L. Jordan was always the best even with the competition was at arguably one of its highest for the NBA. Kobe is great, maybe even top 10 of all time great. But to compare him to Mike is just stupid. I'm really starting to think people forgettin how ill Mike was....
 8 years ago '08        #110
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 antdog said:
there is still lebron, tmac in his prime, allen in his prime, vince when he was worth a damn. My point is Jordan did not have that much comp at the 2/3 positions in the 90's, if kobe and all these dudes were in the 90's mike would def have a harder time defending his best in the league status and there still is a good chance he would be recognized as the best in the game, but it would not be like how it was when dude was on another level nobody could touch. Nobody said Kobe was better than Jordan or any crazy s**t like that, all i said was Kobe mos def faced more comp as a guard. Jordan fanboys are worse than Kobe fanboys,all defensive and s**t when kobe gets mentioned. Go re-watch the 93 finals or somethn n*gga
No n*gga you really just said Drexler was washed up when he clearly wasnt and had his best playoff numbers ever that year and you really tried to make it look like Drexler was like a Dahntay Jones or something when he's a HOF and top 10 at his postion thats my point...You just tried to discredit the man and you were wrong thats my point
 8 years ago '06        #111
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 dre03 said:
I see you just graduated high school

Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars, Vernon Maxwell, Glen Rice, Gary Payton, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd, Penny Hardaway, Mookie Blaylock, Latrell Sprewell are just a few names you left off the list... And that was just the 90's cast Jordan dealt with...

Jordan dominated in a big man league... Where you guys only had Duncan and Shaq for many years until Yao and Dwight came...
you named a bunch of point guards and half that list arent even perennial all stars like the list of players Kobe had to go against. Grant Hill was there for like two years with Jordan, Jason Kidd was a point guard and mostly in Kobes era, Joe Dumars was 6'2 point guard, Penny Hardaway like Hill was only in Jordans era for like two years, and Latrell Spewell was good for like two years. please try again.
 03-12-2010, 04:13 PM         #112
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
wrong
so which one is it? your sister, your mom or your girlfriend that kobe f**ked, your hate for dude is so strong
 8 years ago '09        #113
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
 dre03 said:

You do realize GOAT stands for Greatest of All time??? How can you be the GOAT of an era??? That wouldnt be all time now would it
lol fixed.. you right.
 8 years ago '06        #114
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
these Jordan stans have to name players that were either past their prime during Jordans prime or small point guards and big a.ss centers that had no business matching up with Jordan. The fact is the only perimeter players that were perennial all stars that had their peaks years with Jordan were

Dominique
Clyde
Richmond
Payton
Miller
 8 years ago '06        #115
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 Hold That said:
Same s**t different day..
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #116
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 WilliamET09 said:
jordan goat.
kobe greatest of his era.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

these years will prove if kobe is the next goat
 8 years ago '04        #117
dre03 
space
space
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
Lets see who did Jordan have as competition?

The NBA's All time career leader scorer as well as #2 and #5.. hell #8 and #10 also
The 3rd and 6th All time leading rebounders
The 1st 2nd 4th 5th 6th both guys tied for 8th 10th and 11th LOL on the all time a.ssists list

dumbest question ever asked.... seriously no one who watched basketball in the 90's would ever agree

christ theres barely even a half dozen worthy hall of fame calibur players in the league right now... ten players tops...
I was thinking about that the other day... There arent many people i would put in the HoF from this era... An era of great athletic ability no doubt but also an era of underachieving talent
 8 years ago '04        #118
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,794 | Props total: 443 443
 modalee81 said:
you named a bunch of point guards and half that list arent even perennial all stars like the list of players Kobe had to go against. Grant Hill was there for like two years with Jordan, Jason Kidd was a point guard and mostly in Kobes era, Joe Dumars was 6'2 point guard, Penny Hardaway like Hill was only in Jordans era for like two years, and Latrell Spewell was good for like two years. please try again.
 modalee81 said:
Jordans main competitors during his prime were Cyde Drexler, Dominique Wilkins, and Mitch Richmond. Kobe has had to with stand a larger array of perimeter competitors such as Allen Iverson, Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Tracy Mcgrady, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Brandon Roy, Kevin Durant, etc.
How come you can list sf's to prove your but its not ok to list PG's?

Latrell Spewell - 4-Time NBA All-Star
Joe Dumars - 6 all stars
glen rice - 3 all start
Mookie Blaylock - made 6 all d teams

and these guys sucked, come again?

Last edited by Kziatic; 03-12-2010 at 04:33 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #119
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 Kziatic said:
How come you can list sf's to prove your but its not ok to list PG's?
If you were Jordan would you rather have to play against an athletic yet larger SF or a smaller athletic point guard in which you can post up all day long especially without zone defense being allowed? its very simple for anyone that has basketball knowledge that players with length and size along with athleticism are much harder to defend.
 8 years ago '04        #120
dre03 
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Joe Dumars wasnt a PG u dumbass...

Grant Hill and Penny were there for 3 and a half years... Close to 300 games with Jordan... And this wasnt even Jordan's Prime... And seeing how they both were injured almost immediately following Jordan's departure Jordan played against them during their best years

The dude i responded to said perimeter players... he named SF's but its a problem for me to name PG's???

Every player i named had the main responsibility of guarding Jordan when they played... you can even throw Steve Smith on that list... The guys he named dont even guard Kobe Bryant most of the time... Like Durant, Melo and Iverson

You are clearly showing your hypocrisy as usual seeing how the other guys list i responded to contained players who only played in the same time as Kobe for a couple years... Like Roy and Durant... If u gone try and call me out for something dont show that u have kobe's d*ck up your a.ss by not calling out the other dude for the same s**t

And ur a retard if you dont think Latrell sprewell was only good for 2 years... u must only know him as a knick... BTW he was a 4-time all-star...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy