Kobe has bron and wade, who did jordan have?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
13 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Trap$tar 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,880 | Props total: 2718 2718
 casper said:
jordan is the reason a guy like mitch richmond never gets any praise
exactly a guy like Jordan is why Karl Malone isnt the greatest PF.
 8 years ago '04        #82
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 StateProperty88 said:
yessir 82-83 sixers, fo,fo,fo
Man i got love for Moses the n*gga represented my Rockets well... Man i wish we could have kept him and had Moses and the Dream... But now that i think about it if we would have kept him they would have still drafted Sampson in 83 and probably would have felt they didnt need another big man in the Dream and actually drafted Jordan instead...

Sampson, Malone and Jordan... Ok let me stop im dreaming... I wouldnt trade Dream for anybody after what he done for H-town... i would have loved to had Mike tho
 8 years ago '04        #83
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,790 | Props total: 431 431
 StateProperty88 said:
dont forget stockton who has the most career a.ssist, and malone who is one of the best 4's to ever play
all-time leader in steals as well
Malone 2nd all-time scorer in history, but yeah MJ had no competition
 8 years ago '05        #84
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 dre03 said:
Man i got love for Moses the n*gga represented my Rockets well... Man i wish we could have kept him and had Moses and the Dream... But now that i think about it if we would have kept him they would have still drafted Sampson in 83 and probably would have felt they didnt need another big man in the Dream and actually drafted Jordan instead...

Sampson, Malone and Jordan... Ok let me stop im dreaming... I wouldnt trade Dream for anybody after what he done for H-town... i would have loved to had Mike tho
damn yeah yo that would of been something else yo one can dream i guys
 8 years ago '05        #85
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
maybe this will help...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #86
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
maybe this will help...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #87
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
 bigpdiddy said:
dominique, clyde, magic, bird, charles, malone....stupid thread
isiah
 8 years ago '09        #88
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Kziatic said:
all-time leader in steals as well
Malone 2nd all-time scorer in history, but yeah MJ had no competition
did they ever beat him nobody is sayin ther wernt great great players back them,but none of them beat mike in his prime,or even played on his level..PERIOD, thats the clear difernce between him and kobe,kobe does not dominate the league and never has
 8 years ago '06        #89
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 StateProperty88 said:
maybe this will help...

[pic - click to view]

That's tough right there. Definitely woulda been a poster back in the day.
 8 years ago '07        #90
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 antdog said:
is dude even a Laker fan? thats what im talkin bout anyone that don't bow down to mike=kobe fanboy to y'all, n*ggas is just upset Kobe got game like Mike and gets compared to him and he's goin down as one of the greatest to ever play, not THE greatest but one of the best. Again, nobody trynna say Kobe>Mike, so why are dudes so mad?
the same can be said about kobe and his fans. If someone doesnt agree that kobe is better than lebron or is gonna surpass mike then they are labeled a hater or lebron/mike stan. that doesnt make sense to me. Everybody knows that kobe is gonna go down as one of the best to play, but why make dumb threads like this trying to compare the 2 which seems to be a weekly thing on here or after every game winner. Its just annoying.
 8 years ago '07        #91
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 StateProperty88 said:
maybe this will help...

[pic - click to view]

damn **waits for someone to say unathletic white guys**

Last edited by smj_724; 03-12-2010 at 02:42 PM..
 03-12-2010, 02:44 PM         #92
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
is dude even a Laker fan? thats what im talkin bout anyone that don't bow down to mike=kobe fanboy to y'all, n*ggas is just upset Kobe got game like Mike and gets compared to him and he's goin down as one of the greatest to ever play, not THE greatest but one of the best. Again, nobody trynna say Kobe>Mike, so why are dudes so mad?
no i'm not a lakers fan, i like kobe appreciate watching a great player go to work, i'm a Pacers fan, we suck now but we'll be back, only problem is bird is kinda racist and trying to build a team with unathletic white boys
 8 years ago '04        #93
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
did they ever beat him nobody is sayin ther wernt great great players back them,but none of them beat mike in his prime,or even played on his level..PERIOD, thats the clear difernce between him and kobe,kobe does not dominate the league and never has

I ll fedex you a chill pill, im on your side lol. Kobe has only ever been considered the best player in the league once, how can i put him above MJ. I was being sarcastic.
 8 years ago '08        #94
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
If someone is going to be considered the GOAT, then I expect him to dominate his era. And yes, Jordan did have competition in the league, whether those players were guards or not is irrelevant. Also, people have to remember that Jordan defeated 5 different teams to win his rings. The 90's wasnt like the late 80's with the Lakers-Celtics over and over again. Jordan had to face a new squad and a new challenge in EVERY Finals besides 97-98, which makes it amazing that he never losts a Finals.
 8 years ago '06        #95
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
Jordans main competitors during his prime were Cyde Drexler, Dominique Wilkins, and Mitch Richmond. Kobe has had to with stand a larger array of perimeter competitors such as Allen Iverson, Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Tracy Mcgrady, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Brandon Roy, Kevin Durant, etc.
 03-12-2010, 03:04 PM         #96
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vinny Del negro?
 8 years ago '04        #97
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 modalee81 said:
Jordans main competitors during his prime were Cyde Drexler, Dominique Wilkins, and Mitch Richmond. Kobe has had to with stand a larger array of perimeter competitors such as Allen Iverson, Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Tracy Mcgrady, Dwyane Wade, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Brandon Roy, Kevin Durant, etc.
I see you just graduated high school

Reggie Miller, Joe Dumars, Vernon Maxwell, Glen Rice, Gary Payton, Grant Hill, Jason Kidd, Penny Hardaway, Mookie Blaylock, Latrell Sprewell are just a few names you left off the list... And that was just the 90's cast Jordan dealt with...

Jordan dominated in a big man league... Where you guys only had Duncan and Shaq for many years until Yao and Dwight came...
 03-12-2010, 03:13 PM         #98
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
exactllyyyyyyy

and kobe played with the best bigman of his era. the only great bigmen hes had to face is duncan.
:wtf: its not like duncan was just some great bigman, he was one who could win, a great competiter, also lakers did beat garnett, webber, sheed though sheed beat them as well, you're so retarded how old are you? i hope you're not an adult if so then you should off yourself cus your future can't be too bright
 8 years ago '04        #99
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
3/4's of every true legend in th nba played in jordan's era Magic Johnson used to SHYT on Jordan all day and night...until he got Aids no one could fukkk with him Isaih thomas did him dirty to jodan got his W's but he took L's to.
 8 years ago '04        #100
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
 modalee81 said:
penny, grant hill, reggie miller, john starks, john stockton, gary payton, tim hardaway, allan houston, Cedric Ceballos, mark jackson, kevin johnson, Rod Strickland and those are just guard who's teams made the 1996 playoff's. No going to even start listing his early 90 competition

and allen iverson, ray allen, vince, tracy, where and never will be good defenders. Durant and roy anr currently not either.

Last edited by Kziatic; 03-12-2010 at 03:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago