Kobe has bron and wade, who did jordan have?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 antdog said:
you know you just said you would take Miller over LeBron right? Not to mention wade and a few others, would you really take Miller over Bron and Wade if it came down to it to sart a team, like seriously you can't be that nostalgic
i didnt see you even refer to bron or wade in any of the post i replied to. i was referring to allen, t-mac, and v-carter
 8 years ago '08        #62
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 PEK said:
No one was on MJ's level. But if u wanna be real about it Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, David Robinson, Patrick Ewing, are easily better than any centers in the game today, U can argue Zo and Parish as well. Malone, Barkley, McHale, are top 5 PF's, Kemp and pre back injury Larry Johnson would be an all star in today's game as well. Bird is on par with Lebron, Dominque Wilkins is on the level with Melo, Durant and Prime Pierce far as SF's go. Drexler is on par with Wade, and Mitch Richmond and Reggie Miller as good an any SG in the league outside of Kobe and Wade. Magic is the GOAT PG, and Isiah, Stockton, GP, KJ, Tim and Penny Hardaway, young Kidd, are as good as any PG in the game today. I left off a s**tload of other players in MJ's era, but basically.....

STFU about competition
MJ>>>>>>>>Kobe

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #63
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 KeepinItTrill said:
and all these f**gots acting like they watched Jordan's ENTIRE career are between the ages of 18 and 24

that's even more pathetic

most of yall talkin "Jordan this Jordan that" are my age (22,) barely older than me or younger than me so f**k outta here with yall's fake a.sses. 95 % of yall saw Jordan when he returned wearing # 45 till he retired in 1998, then again with his stint the Wizards. Yall aint see him from 84-93, f**k outta here. Maybe 10 ppl on this forum saw Jordan's entire career, and the rest of yall that don't fall into that category are full of s**t and yes men riding other ppl's opinions without watching the man's career.
DAAAYUM....This should've been the last post of the day.
 8 years ago '04        #64
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Kaliz ChamP said:
To say Jordan didnt have a rival is stupid.. Jordan was in the league six or seven years before he won that title... goes to show he got bounced out the playoffs a few years by the Pistons, Celtics, etc...Then when he came back, he had a short rivalry with Magic who bounced him.. And had to battle Miami and the Pacers... the only team I can remember from the 90's to take the Bulls to a game seven!
After 1990 Jordan had no equal... The Pistons in the 80's was his only true rivalry... But once he beat them they never beat him again...

The Magic were not a rivalry... They beat the Bulls 1 year and never again... They lost like 9 of the next 10 games against the Bulls...

Just because people say he didnt lose doesnt mean literally he didnt lose another game dont be retarded... But Main Event is right a rivalry is where you go back and forth with something... I dont think pushing a team to game 7 automatically considers it a rivalry... I mean the Pacers and Knicks were the only ones who challenged the bulls so thats why it was such a big then but it wasnt really a rivalry
 8 years ago '06        #65
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Hurricane24 said:
these dudes act liek jordan's game wasn't sculpted from other legends as well
Exactly. Like he just came to be one day. Jordan watched the ones before him just like everybody else did.
 03-12-2010, 01:42 PM         #66
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
and all these f**gots acting like they watched Jordan's ENTIRE career are between the ages of 18 and 24

that's even more pathetic

most of yall talkin "Jordan this Jordan that" are my age (22,) barely older than me or younger than me so f**k outta here with yall's fake a.sses. 95 % of yall saw Jordan when he returned wearing # 45 till he retired in 1998, then again with his stint the Wizards. Yall aint see him from 84-93, f**k outta here. Maybe 10 ppl on this forum saw Jordan's entire career, and the rest of yall that don't fall into that category are full of s**t and yes men riding other ppl's opinions without watching the man's career.
realest s**t said in this thread
 8 years ago '09        #67
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9081 9081
Jordans Comp from 84-93 then 95-98 (no Wizards Years included)

Magic (top 10 all time)
Bird (top 10 all time)
Dr. J (top 10 all time)
Shaq (top 10 all time)
Kareem (top 10 all time)

Shall I continue on?
 8 years ago '04        #68
dre03 
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
these dudes act liek jordan's game wasn't sculpted from other legends as well
Everybody got something from somebody... But not everybody copied a player exactly... Every player had something about them that made them unique... They all created something that other players after them took and used...
 8 years ago '04        #69
dre03 
space
space
 antdog said:
i said mike in the 90's
And i said 80's on up???

Whats ur point
 03-12-2010, 01:57 PM         #70
finesse1272  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
Jordans Comp from 84-93 then 95-98 (no Wizards Years included)

Magic (top 10 all time)
Bird (top 10 all time)
Dr. J (top 10 all time)
Shaq (top 10 all time)
Kareem (top 10 all time)

Shall I continue on?
Don't forget the human highlight reel Dominique who was constantly compared tgo jordan even though they played different positions.
 03-12-2010, 01:57 PM         #71
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Everybody got something from somebody... But not everybody copied a player exactly... Every player had something about them that made them unique... They all created something that other players after them took and used...
and if that's what you're saying then why mention the likes of lebron, melo or wade? the only person who mimics jordan's style and swagger is #24, why you hate #24 so bad anyways?
 03-12-2010, 01:57 PM         #72
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
And i said 80's on up???

Whats ur point
i said mikes gurad/foward comp in the 90's and u named magic/bird and other 80's players. I was talkin Mike when he was winnin chips in the 90's
 03-12-2010, 01:58 PM         #73
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finesse1272 said:
Don't forget the human highlight reel Dominique who was constantly compared tgo jordan even though they played different positions.
not to hate but nique was never a winner except in dunk contest, he was a well rounded player
 8 years ago '05        #74
space
space
 finesse1272 said:
dont forget stockton who has the most career a.ssist, and malone who is one of the best 4's to ever play
 8 years ago '04        #75
dre03 
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
:agreement6: some of these same clowns also talk bout penny like they seen him too
I did...
 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM         #76
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of young kids in here outing their age with these posts...
 8 years ago '04        #77
dre03 
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
not to hate but nique was never a winner except in dunk contest, he was a well rounded player

If ur name wasnt Magic, Bird, Jordan or Isiah u didnt have a good chance to win s**t in the 80's and 90's... Ur knocking him because he played in era's with multiple dynasties???

I think Moses Malone was the only other n*gga that won anything from like 79 to 93...
 8 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 dre03 said:

If ur name wasnt Magic, Bird, Jordan or Isiah u didnt have a good chance to win s**t in the 80's and 90's... Ur knocking him because he played in era's with multiple dynasties???

I think Moses Malone was the only other n*gga that won anything from like 79 to 93...
yessir 82-83 sixers, fo,fo,fo
 8 years ago '04        #79
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 dre03 said:
I did...
31 points, 6 rebounds, 3.4 a.ssists, 2.4 steals, and 1.4 blocks per game '97 playoff. penny's 5 game average in a 5 game loss to the heat. One of the great performances I had ever seen and instantly made penny my fav player(wore #1 all through high school and for rep team). Injuries are a b**ch. But that wasnt even that long ago.
 8 years ago '06        #80
seewhy14 
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 18 18
Not even going to respond with any knowledge because i'm tired of being the angry old head lol gotta let my method man ways go
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy