Kobe has bron and wade, who did jordan have?

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 80
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-12-2010, 01:19 PM         #41
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
but thats my point all those guys you name would not even matter back then, t-mac? v-carter? please...you tryna tell me if they were in the league the same time as mike they would give him comp? who the f**k they beating back then. you are overrating those guys homie, including ray allen, he is my boy and all but come on all those guys are second options on teams back in the day
lol if Penny got mention and was compared to Mike then Tmac/wade/Bron/Vince who is mos def better than Penny ever was is gonna be in the discussion when comparing gurads. Y'all overrate some of these 90's players to death, come on dude second options, nah these dudes are gonna be starters. You tellin me Reggie Miller is better than any of the dudes i mentioned?
 8 years ago '09        #42
faceoffizhere 
space
avatar space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Eddie.. said:
So in other words Kobe can't have LeBron as a rival cuz Lebron has never beaten him on the grand stage? and Wade was a one and done so he prolly never will have the chance.

but I think it's incredible that heads think Kobe in old man form is worse than LeBron. Kobe don't even try now-a-days and will prolly win again.

this is the first year I ever gave Kobe props lol.
kobe dont try shut it up lmao
 8 years ago '07        #43
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,082 | Props total: 1523 1523
 Gattsau said:
how is wade a one and done when he had a better year indivdually than kobe and bron just last year?
I meant as far as gettin to the ship.


and no Kobe is an old man. I mean he doesn't try by just his appereance, his demeanor.

he exerts lil energy, barely works off the ball, and can still drop 40 easy.

Imagine if he tried with full energy

he kniows exactly what he's doing now-a-days when he calls for the ball and ppl rarely contains him when he's ready to score..
 8 years ago '06        #44
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 antdog said:
is dude even a Laker fan? thats what im talkin bout anyone that don't bow down to mike=kobe fanboy to y'all, n*ggas is just upset Kobe got game like Mike and gets compared to him and he's goin down as one of the greatest to ever play, not THE greatest but one of the best. Again, nobody trynna say Kobe>Mike, so why are dudes so mad?
Dawg they all have selective sight. Its no use.
 8 years ago '05        #45
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 antdog said:
lol if Penny got mention and was compared to Mike then Tmac/wade/Bron/Vince who is mos def better than Penny ever was is gonna be in the discussion when comparing gurads. Y'all overrate some of these 90's players to death, come on dude second options, nah these dudes are gonna be starters. You tellin me Reggie Miller is better than any of the dudes i mentioned?
a lot of people compared players to mike that didnt pan out, so whats your point? and yes i would take miller before any of those guys you named...why wouldn't I, he has done more than t-mac and carter combined what would make me want them more then reggie? that they can dunk. and he did it in a better league against better competition
 8 years ago '04        #46
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 PEK said:
No one was on MJ's level. But if u wanna be real about it Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, David Robinson, Patrick Ewing, are easily better than any centers in the game today, U can argue Zo and Parish as well. Malone, Barkley, McHale, are top 5 PF's, Kemp and pre back injury Larry Johnson would be an all star in today's game as well. Bird is on par with Lebron, Dominque Wilkins is on the level with Melo, Durant and Prime Pierce far as SF's go. Drexler is on par with Wade, and Mitch Richmond and Reggie Miller as good an any SG in the league outside of Kobe and Wade. Magic is the GOAT PG, and Isiah, Stockton, GP, KJ, Tim and Penny Hardaway, young Kidd, are as good as any PG in the game today. I left off a s**tload of other players in MJ's era, but basically.....

STFU about competition
MJ>>>>>>>>Kobe
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

/close thread
 8 years ago '07        #47
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,082 | Props total: 1523 1523
 hood135 said:
Dawg they all have selective sight. Its no use.
word they do
 8 years ago '04        #48
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 antdog said:
Jordan didn't have anyone as talented as lebron/Wade that was comin for him
This is the s**t i be talking about... Nobody who actually watched basketball from the 80's on up can make statements like this without laughing afterwards
 8 years ago '04        #49
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,690 | Props total: 533 533
To say Jordan didnt have a rival is stupid.. Jordan was in the league six or seven years before he won that title... goes to show he got bounced out the playoffs a few years by the Pistons, Celtics, etc...Then when he came back, he had a short rivalry with Magic who bounced him.. And had to battle Miami and the Pacers... the only team I can remember from the 90's to take the Bulls to a game seven!
 8 years ago '05        #50
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Gattsau said:
qft...

miller was beastly and im a knick fan. so it pains me to say it.
but your a knicks fan so you would know more then anyone...you going to check that flick on ESPN?
 8 years ago '06        #51
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Hurricane24 said:
also at yall acting like jordan never lost, like no one has ever eliminated him from the playoffs, like the magic or celtics or pistons never knocked him out of the playoffs, sure n*gga has rings but its not like he never lost before, you guys act like he's god, gtfo that's the definition of d*ckriding
The Darkside causes memory lapses. The times he lost don't even register in their minds.
 8 years ago '04        #52
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Main Event said:
Ali-Frazier,Bird-Magic,Brady-Manning,Russell-Wilt,Duke-UNC

All rivalrys because they beat each other and no one has beaten Jordan in the grand stage which = No Rival

/Thread
Thats a good point... I would say tho his only rival would have been the Pistons in the 80's... It took him a couple of years to finally beat that team... But after he beat them nobody else could beat him
 8 years ago '07        #53
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15035 15035
 P. Dedos said:
funny thing is these stans think they speaking the truth but they really lookin like clowns





pathetic
and all these f**gots acting like they watched Jordan's ENTIRE career are between the ages of 18 and 24


that's even more pathetic


most of yall talkin "Jordan this Jordan that" are my age (22,) barely older than me or younger than me so f**k outta here with yall's fake a.sses. 95 % of yall saw Jordan when he returned wearing # 45 till he retired in 1998, then again with his stint the Wizards. Yall aint see him from 84-93, f**k outta here. Maybe 10 ppl on this forum saw Jordan's entire career, and the rest of yall that don't fall into that category are full of s**t and yes men riding other ppl's opinions without watching the man's career.


Last edited by KeepinItTrill; 03-12-2010 at 01:31 PM..
 03-12-2010, 01:31 PM         #54
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
This is the s**t i be talking about... Nobody who actually watched basketball from the 80's on up can make statements like this without laughing afterwards
i said mike in the 90's
 8 years ago '05        #55
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
jordan is the reason why melo, bron, kobe, wade, ect are any good. they copied his game...
 03-12-2010, 01:34 PM         #56
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Thats a good point... I would say tho his only rival would have been the Pistons in the 80's... It took him a couple of years to finally beat that team... But after he beat them nobody else could beat him
the reason that grand stage bulls**t doesn't apply is like wtf he was stopped from even getting to the grand stage you guys act like its a big deal that kobe lost in the finals, would it have been better if he lost in the first round? a loss is a loss, jordan his been bounced out of the playoffs, even in the 90's magic knocked them out, so a loss is a loss who cares when it occured, jordan sometimes didn't make it to that grand stage but people look the other way when it comes to that
 03-12-2010, 01:34 PM         #57
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
a lot of people compared players to mike that didnt pan out, so whats your point? and yes i would take miller before any of those guys you named...why wouldn't I, he has done more than t-mac and carter combined what would make me want them more then reggie? that they can dunk. and he did it in a better league against better competition
you know you just said you would take Miller over LeBron right? Not to mention wade and a few others, would you really take Miller over Bron and Wade if it came down to it to sart a team, like seriously you can't be that nostalgic
 8 years ago '06        #58
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 CTR said:
jordan is the reason why melo, bron, kobe, wade, ect are any good. they copied his game...
Is that a bad thing? And does that make them lesser players or better players because he provided the blueprint? I'm just saying.
 03-12-2010, 01:36 PM         #59
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
and all these f**gots acting like they watched Jordan's ENTIRE career are between the ages of 18 and 24


that's even more pathetic


most of yall talkin "Jordan this Jordan that" are my age (22,) barely older than me or younger than me so f**k outta here with yall's fake a.sses. 95 % of yall saw Jordan when he returned wearing # 45 till he retired in 1998, then again with his stint the Wizards. Yall aint see him from 84-93, f**k outta here. Maybe 10 ppl on this forum saw Jordan's entire career, and the rest of yall that don't fall into that category are full of s**t and yes men riding other ppl's opinions without watching the man's career.
:agreement6: some of these same clowns also talk bout penny like they seen him too
 03-12-2010, 01:37 PM         #60
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Is that a bad thing? And does that make them lesser players or better players because he provided the blueprint? I'm just saying.
these dudes act liek jordan's game wasn't sculpted from other legends as well
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy