Kobe has bron and wade, who did jordan have?

most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This sh-t feels like Teenage Fever
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you donít think America is greatest country, why do you s..
247 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Imagine the backshots
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-12-2010, 11:19 AM         #21
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:
u get for quote of the year. :agreement6:

i cant breathe

thanx to ur stupidity
I'm talking about tha 90'S and as a guard he ain't have those type of guards to play against, or maybe I'm wrong and miller/old a.ss drexler is on Wade/LeBron level
 03-12-2010, 11:22 AM         #22
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ the Jordan bias i swear and u know what make ya'll haters look even more retarded

lmao Wade and Bron have Kobe

Kobe was the MJ of this era muthaf**ka
, Bron reign starting

but lmao @ them dudes discrediting Kobe...i wish i can Jay and Silent Bob style come to all ya'll houses and beat the f**k out of everyone of ya'll hating white boys

i bet some of u nerds got jumpman tatoos ol Gortat a.ss b**ches
how the hell was he the MJ of this era when Nash got more MVP's than him? :vomit-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '08        #23
Main Event 53 heat pts53
space
space
$48,305 | Props total: 10775 10775
 antdog said:
I'm talking about tha 90'S and as a guard he ain't have those type of guards to play against, or maybe I'm wrong and miller/old a.ss drexler is on Wade/LeBron level

Clyde Drexler is a top 10 SG of all time and dropped 25 a game the year they lost to the Bulls in the finals at the age of 29 aka the prime of your career not to mention he averaged 26, 7 and 7 in the NBA finals....seriously how old are you

Last edited by Main Event; 03-12-2010 at 11:32 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 33 heat pts33
space
space
$39,289 | Props total: 7057 7057
here yo let me help you out with this...

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-12-2010 at 11:29 AM..
 03-12-2010, 11:31 AM         #25
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT: Iight kid, I'll listen, hurry up
Kobe: I'm a big fan and I think I'm just as good as you are...

[pic - click to view]

GOAT: f**k outta here junior, I got real business to attend
Not-Jordan: :(
:agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #26
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,472 | Props total: 706 706
funny cuz when kobe lost twice in the finals I didn't see bron or wade anywhere on the court. I also didn't see them on the court when he lost a series being up 3-1
 8 years ago '09        #27
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 24 24
Nobody could catch Jordan

Kobe's not good enough to outdo everybody liek Jordan did
 03-12-2010, 12:00 PM         #28
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

Clyde Drexler is a top 10 SG of all time and dropped 25 a game the year they lost to the Bulls in the finals at the age of 29 aka the prime of your career not to mention he averaged 26, 7 and 7 in the NBA finals....seriously how old are you
there is still lebron, tmac in his prime, allen in his prime, vince when he was worth a damn. My point is Jordan did not have that much comp at the 2/3 positions in the 90's, if kobe and all these dudes were in the 90's mike would def have a harder time defending his best in the league status and there still is a good chance he would be recognized as the best in the game, but it would not be like how it was when dude was on another level nobody could touch. Nobody said Kobe was better than Jordan or any crazy s**t like that, all i said was Kobe mos def faced more comp as a guard. Jordan fanboys are worse than Kobe fanboys,all defensive and s**t when kobe gets mentioned. Go re-watch the 93 finals or somethn n*gga
 03-12-2010, 12:04 PM         #29
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is there a bias against kobe? i think jordan was arguably the greatest, dude was talented and a winner, but even if lebron or kobe were to become better than jordan i don't think you guys would accept it, no matter what anyone does in your eyes there can never be anyone as good as jordan, this isn't even me saying kobe is better it was just mentioning the biggest names that co inside with kobe's in the league, and damn some you kobe haters stay salty you would think he f**ked your girl or your mom, this is a simple question, and as for bron being better than kobe you guys must have amnesia cus kobe was doing the same s**t bron's doing just bron gets more a.ssists, kobe was better than bron at 25, haters get mad, kobe is starting to age and lil bit and suddenly you guys think he fell off funny how you same hater will be riding ai like he hasn't fallen off but when it comes to kobe its like f**k him, f**k the guy who will be the closest thing to jordan we'll ever see, you guys hate how he's a modern day mj
 8 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 antdog said:
there is still lebron, tmac in his prime, allen in his prime, vince when he was worth a damn. My point is Jordan did not have that much comp at the 2/3 positions in the 90's, if kobe and all these dudes were in the 90's mike would def have a harder time defending his best in the league status and there still is a good chance he would be recognized as the best in the game, but it would not be like how it was when dude was on another level nobody could touch. Nobody said Kobe was better than Jordan or any crazy s**t like that, all i said was Kobe mos def faced more comp as a guard. Jordan fanboys are worse than Kobe fanboys,all defensive and s**t when kobe gets mentioned. Go re-watch the 93 finals or somethn n*gga
so nevermind that michael had to go through better teams and was in a better league
 8 years ago '07        #31
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,472 | Props total: 706 706
 antdog said:
hmm maybe if kobe fanboys would stop making dumbass threads like this then jordan fanboys wouldn't be the way they are
 03-12-2010, 12:08 PM         #32
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Magick said:
This is exactly why people take shots at Kobe stans....
he's a Pacers fan......................
 03-12-2010, 12:11 PM         #33
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
so nevermind that michael had to go through better teams and was in a better league
lol@you ignorning everything and starting a new argument, we talkin bout players not teams that's another discussion my dude
 8 years ago '07        #34
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,027 | Props total: 1444 1444
So in other words Kobe can't have LeBron as a rival cuz Lebron has never beaten him on the grand stage? and Wade was a one and done so he prolly never will have the chance.

but I think it's incredible that heads think Kobe in old man form is worse than LeBron. Kobe don't even try now-a-days and will prolly win again.

this is the first year I ever gave Kobe props lol.
 03-12-2010, 12:14 PM         #35
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also at yall acting like jordan never lost, like no one has ever eliminated him from the playoffs, like the magic or celtics or pistons never knocked him out of the playoffs, sure n*gga has rings but its not like he never lost before, you guys act like he's god, gtfo that's the definition of d*ckriding
 8 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 antdog said:
lol@you ignorning everything and starting a new argument, we talkin bout players not teams that's another discussion my dude
but thats my point all those guys you name would not even matter back then, t-mac? v-carter? please...you tryna tell me if they were in the league the same time as mike they would give him comp? who the f**k they beating back then. you are overrating those guys homie, including ray allen, he is my boy and all but come on all those guys are second options on teams back in the day
 03-12-2010, 12:15 PM         #37
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smj_724 said:
hmm maybe if kobe fanboys would stop making dumbass threads like this then jordan fanboys wouldn't be the way they are
is dude even a Laker fan? thats what im talkin bout anyone that don't bow down to mike=kobe fanboy to y'all, n*ggas is just upset Kobe got game like Mike and gets compared to him and he's goin down as one of the greatest to ever play, not THE greatest but one of the best. Again, nobody trynna say Kobe>Mike, so why are dudes so mad?
 03-12-2010, 12:16 PM         #38
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
but thats my point all those guys you name would not even matter back then, t-mac? v-carter? please...you tryna tell me if they were in the league the same time as mike they would give him comp? who the f**k they beating back then. you are overrating those guys homie, including ray allen, he is my boy and all but come on all those guys are second options on teams back in the day
imo t mac healthy would give anyone a run for their money
 8 years ago '09        #39
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,609 | Props total: 780 780
 PEK said:
No one was on MJ's level. But if u wanna be real about it Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, David Robinson, Patrick Ewing, are easily better than any centers in the game today, U can argue Zo and Parish as well. Malone, Barkley, McHale, are top 5 PF's, Kemp and pre back injury Larry Johnson would be an all star in today's game as well. Bird is on par with Lebron, Dominque Wilkins is on the level with Melo, Durant and Prime Pierce far as SF's go. Drexler is on par with Wade, and Mitch Richmond and Reggie Miller as good an any SG in the league outside of Kobe and Wade. Magic is the GOAT PG, and Isiah, Stockton, GP, KJ, Tim and Penny Hardaway, young Kidd, are as good as any PG in the game today. I left off a s**tload of other players in MJ's era, but basically.....

STFU about competition
MJ>>>>>>>>Kobe
this
 8 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
imo t mac healthy would give anyone a run for their money
thats neither here nor there...how good the league was back then with way more good teams, do you think he is going to lead any team ANYWHERE, i mean the guy can win a playoff series now and you want to compare him to anything that was happening in the 90's?
Home      

most viewed right now
the ig is @hotisraeliarmygirls
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah Badu Has switched sides now
86 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
66 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The truth about the United States, the law... & YOU.
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX ESPN declares GGG P4P #1 after Ward retirement
58 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Another Justice League Charcter Cut By Joss Whedon
27 comments
2 days ago