Kobe has bron and wade, who did jordan have?

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
97 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rapper Brisco Busted For Selling Fake Money And Credit Card Scams
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,723 | Props total: 12268 12268
funny thing is these stans think they speaking the truth but they really lookin like clowns

pathetic
 7 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
space
$34,200 | Props total: 5115 5115
Same s**t different day..
 03-12-2010, 12:18 PM         #23
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ the Jordan bias i swear and u know what make ya'll haters look even more retarded

lmao Wade and Bron have Kobe

Kobe was the MJ of this era muthaf**ka, Bron reign starting

but lmao @ them dudes discrediting Kobe...i wish i can Jay and Silent Bob style come to all ya'll houses and beat the f**k out of everyone of ya'll hating white boys

i bet some of u nerds got jumpman tatoos ol Gortat a.ss b**ches
 7 years ago '06        #24
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
who gives a rats a.ss about what he did against a team that didnt really matter and in a regular season game that didnt really matter

MEANWHILE KOBE HAS FLOPPED IN ALMOST EVERY FINALS SERIES HE PLAYED

jordan was cut throat in the playoffs ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL you dumb f**ks

nobody gives a rats a.ss what he did against the grizzlies, raps in the regular season
 03-12-2010, 12:19 PM         #25
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:
u get for quote of the year. :agreement6:

i cant breathe

thanx to ur stupidity
I'm talking about tha 90'S and as a guard he ain't have those type of guards to play against, or maybe I'm wrong and miller/old a.ss drexler is on Wade/LeBron level
 03-12-2010, 12:22 PM         #26
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ the Jordan bias i swear and u know what make ya'll haters look even more retarded

lmao Wade and Bron have Kobe

Kobe was the MJ of this era muthaf**ka
, Bron reign starting

but lmao @ them dudes discrediting Kobe...i wish i can Jay and Silent Bob style come to all ya'll houses and beat the f**k out of everyone of ya'll hating white boys

i bet some of u nerds got jumpman tatoos ol Gortat a.ss b**ches
how the hell was he the MJ of this era when Nash got more MVP's than him? :vomit-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '08        #27
Main Event 44 heat pts44
space
space
$45,162 | Props total: 5436 5436
 antdog said:
I'm talking about tha 90'S and as a guard he ain't have those type of guards to play against, or maybe I'm wrong and miller/old a.ss drexler is on Wade/LeBron level

Clyde Drexler is a top 10 SG of all time and dropped 25 a game the year they lost to the Bulls in the finals at the age of 29 aka the prime of your career not to mention he averaged 26, 7 and 7 in the NBA finals....seriously how old are you

Last edited by Main Event; 03-12-2010 at 12:32 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #28
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
who gives a rats a.ss about what he did against a team that didnt really matter and in a regular season game that didnt really matter

MEANWHILE KOBE HAS FLOPPED IN ALMOST EVERY FINALS SERIES HE PLAYED

jordan was cut throat in the playoffs ON BOTH SIDES OF THE BALL you dumb f**ks

nobody gives a rats a.ss what he did against the grizzlies, raps in the regular season

and if you want to talk regular season... jordan had 10 scoring championships and 6 of those he shot over 50% from the feild

meanwhile kobe has never been over 46% in a season for his career and has what? one scoring championship?

if yall want to talk about regular season too

please stop trying to compare a candle to the sun man

you lil gits need to smarten up and start watching videos from back in the day bafoons
 7 years ago '05        #29
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,487 | Props total: 3047 3047
here yo let me help you out with this...

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-12-2010 at 12:29 PM..
 03-12-2010, 12:31 PM         #30
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT: Iight kid, I'll listen, hurry up
Kobe: I'm a big fan and I think I'm just as good as you are...

[pic - click to view]

GOAT: f**k outta here junior, I got real business to attend
Not-Jordan: :(
:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #31
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 254 254
funny cuz when kobe lost twice in the finals I didn't see bron or wade anywhere on the court. I also didn't see them on the court when he lost a series being up 3-1
 7 years ago '09        #32
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,181 | Props total: 23 23
Nobody could catch Jordan

Kobe's not good enough to outdo everybody liek Jordan did
 03-12-2010, 01:00 PM         #33
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

Clyde Drexler is a top 10 SG of all time and dropped 25 a game the year they lost to the Bulls in the finals at the age of 29 aka the prime of your career not to mention he averaged 26, 7 and 7 in the NBA finals....seriously how old are you
there is still lebron, tmac in his prime, allen in his prime, vince when he was worth a damn. My point is Jordan did not have that much comp at the 2/3 positions in the 90's, if kobe and all these dudes were in the 90's mike would def have a harder time defending his best in the league status and there still is a good chance he would be recognized as the best in the game, but it would not be like how it was when dude was on another level nobody could touch. Nobody said Kobe was better than Jordan or any crazy s**t like that, all i said was Kobe mos def faced more comp as a guard. Jordan fanboys are worse than Kobe fanboys,all defensive and s**t when kobe gets mentioned. Go re-watch the 93 finals or somethn n*gga
 03-12-2010, 01:04 PM         #34
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is there a bias against kobe? i think jordan was arguably the greatest, dude was talented and a winner, but even if lebron or kobe were to become better than jordan i don't think you guys would accept it, no matter what anyone does in your eyes there can never be anyone as good as jordan, this isn't even me saying kobe is better it was just mentioning the biggest names that co inside with kobe's in the league, and damn some you kobe haters stay salty you would think he f**ked your girl or your mom, this is a simple question, and as for bron being better than kobe you guys must have amnesia cus kobe was doing the same s**t bron's doing just bron gets more a.ssists, kobe was better than bron at 25, haters get mad, kobe is starting to age and lil bit and suddenly you guys think he fell off funny how you same hater will be riding ai like he hasn't fallen off but when it comes to kobe its like f**k him, f**k the guy who will be the closest thing to jordan we'll ever see, you guys hate how he's a modern day mj
 7 years ago '05        #35
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
space
$37,487 | Props total: 3047 3047
 antdog said:
there is still lebron, tmac in his prime, allen in his prime, vince when he was worth a damn. My point is Jordan did not have that much comp at the 2/3 positions in the 90's, if kobe and all these dudes were in the 90's mike would def have a harder time defending his best in the league status and there still is a good chance he would be recognized as the best in the game, but it would not be like how it was when dude was on another level nobody could touch. Nobody said Kobe was better than Jordan or any crazy s**t like that, all i said was Kobe mos def faced more comp as a guard. Jordan fanboys are worse than Kobe fanboys,all defensive and s**t when kobe gets mentioned. Go re-watch the 93 finals or somethn n*gga
so nevermind that michael had to go through better teams and was in a better league
 7 years ago '07        #36
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 254 254
 antdog said:
hmm maybe if kobe fanboys would stop making dumbass threads like this then jordan fanboys wouldn't be the way they are
 7 years ago '07        #37
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 398 398
 Black Magick said:
This is exactly why people take shots at Kobe stans....
he's a Pacers fan......................
 03-12-2010, 01:11 PM         #38
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
so nevermind that michael had to go through better teams and was in a better league
lol@you ignorning everything and starting a new argument, we talkin bout players not teams that's another discussion my dude
 7 years ago '07        #39
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$17,726 | Props total: 777 777
So in other words Kobe can't have LeBron as a rival cuz Lebron has never beaten him on the grand stage? and Wade was a one and done so he prolly never will have the chance.

but I think it's incredible that heads think Kobe in old man form is worse than LeBron. Kobe don't even try now-a-days and will prolly win again.

this is the first year I ever gave Kobe props lol.
 03-12-2010, 01:14 PM         #40
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also at yall acting like jordan never lost, like no one has ever eliminated him from the playoffs, like the magic or celtics or pistons never knocked him out of the playoffs, sure n*gga has rings but its not like he never lost before, you guys act like he's god, gtfo that's the definition of d*ckriding
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
197 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
105 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
105 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
245 comments
21 hours ago