Reggie Miller VS Knicks 30 for 30

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 Main Event said:
Anthony Mason seriously never gave a f**k about the outcome of the game....That n*gga was just always lookin to f!ght someone
man aint that the truth
dude didnt have a jumper at all what so ever
s**t without Mason there would be no ron artest.
remember mason use to have the crazy haircuts.
 8 years ago '04        #122
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Let me school these young cats about the knicks.
One of my all time favorite brawls in that era.
Peep Greg Anthony come off the bench in his street clothes in the end.
Straight WWF/WCW right there

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #123
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 rag621 said:
Hearing that NBC on NBC theme at the beginning was something else...
That is classic. I play it from time to time as a reminder of the good ole days.

I hated Reggie Miller but only when he played my Knicks. I had mad respect for the way he played the game and his s**t talking during games as well. If was funny to watch him get under people skin. If I could choose one player's game, it would have definitely been his. Later for the high flying act, Reggie would J you to death and didn't need to dribble to ball to get a shot. That is the way I love to play basketball. He had straight up anti-new york game.
 03-15-2010, 08:30 PM         #124
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all this documentary did was made me depressed as hell. as many have mentioned that nba on nbc theme song gave me chills. haha. those crowds had the rowdiness of march madness.

truly miss basketball in the 90s.
 8 years ago '05        #125
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
 showtiggy said:
If my team was down three...I'd give Reggie Miller the ball over any player in history in the clutch
chuuuuch

ehem robery horry comes in second
 8 years ago '08        #126
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
 Javon23 said:
Let me school these young cats about the knicks.
One of my all time favorite brawls in that era.
Peep Greg Anthony come off the bench in his street clothes in the end.
Straight WWF/WCW right there
yo man. greg anthony was a certified G. i remember the sixers were the blazers and anthony almost fought steve mix. steve mix was the sixers color commentator at the time. anthony was straight up trying to f!ght this man while he was commentating the game. sh1t was unbelieveable.
 8 years ago '04        #127
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
wonder how basketball would have been different if Indiana took Steve Alford instead of Reggie

I want a gif of Reggie Miller's face when he was chillin at home on draft night and the reporter said they hope he plays like his sister

dude looked like his soul was burning
 03-15-2010, 09:30 PM         #128
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
You really miss watching Dale Davis vs Pat Ewing. Lue Longley vs Rik Smiths? Boring heavy weight matches. The only thing that was good in the 90's were the real hatred rivals, heart, toughness and NBA on NBC. The NBA right now is the best ever, IMO.
You're an idiot.

If I could, I'd give you Hate for this stupid f**ken post.
 8 years ago '05        #129
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 TheBallDontLie said:
You really miss watching Dale Davis vs Pat Ewing. Lue Longley vs Rik Smiths? Boring heavy weight matches. The only thing that was good in the 90's were the real hatred rivals, heart, toughness and NBA on NBC. The NBA right now is the best ever, IMO.
The best ever? n*gga is you serious? There arent any die hard f**kin rivals in the NBA right now..

90's had Bulls vs. Knicks/ Knicks vs. Pacers/ Knicks vs. Heat/ Bulls vs Lakers

Miller torching the Knicks in the 4th quater > NBA basketball right now.
 8 years ago '04        #130
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
hahaha the knicks were in almost every rivalry of the 90's
 8 years ago '04        #131
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
[QUOTE=NnAiTnAjSa317;15573682]Damn this makes me miss the Pacers being relevant. We barely have half the place full now it seems.[/
Pacers will be back. They were good for over a decade, after the Artest s**t and the brawl they had to change the team image. They just didn't want to rebuild and wanted to make the 8th playoff seed every year instead of getting draft picks. Hopefully we keep losing and get a top 3 this year.
 03-16-2010, 03:29 AM         #132
Bumboklaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can somebody up this in the JB?
 8 years ago '05        #133
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Stop with the hate on Reggie already, no he wasnt the best ever, but he was and always will be one of the most clutch 3 point shooters ever.

The best indiana pacer ever and even my friends that are die hard knicks fans show respect to dude, he was a great player.
 8 years ago '06        #134
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
One of my most favorite games ever Reggie was phenomenal that night.
It was great to relive this game
He silenced the whole garden dam spike looked pissed lol,
 03-16-2010, 06:43 AM         #135
Bumboklaat 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just watched it! amazing documentary!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #136
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 katalist said:
Stop with the hate on Reggie already, no he wasnt the best ever, but he was and always will be one of the most clutch 3 point shooters ever.

The best indiana pacer ever and even my friends that are die hard knicks fans show respect to dude, he was a great player.
i agree plus reggie never really had much help around him
 03-16-2010, 08:50 AM         #137
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
i agree plus reggie never really had much help around him
Ehh, I wouldn't go that far. They had the Davis Boys for most of his tenure, Rik Smits (who could handle Ewing) was a true center, Jalen Rose in his prime, Mark Jackson (old, but ok), Derrick McKey when he was all right, Travis Best (quick as f***), Jermaine O'Neal & Artest towards the end.

He never had another real superstar alongside him until Jermaine O'Neal, and even that's debatable.
 8 years ago '04        #138
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Sephiroth757 said:
Ehh, I wouldn't go that far. They had the Davis Boys for most of his tenure, Rik Smits (who could handle Ewing) was a true center, Jalen Rose in his prime, Mark Jackson (old, but ok), Derrick McKey when he was all right, Travis Best (quick as f***), Jermaine O'Neal & Artest towards the end.

He never had another real superstar alongside him until Jermaine O'Neal, and even that's debatable.
Rik Smits & Detlef Schrempf were the only other players to make the all star team in the 90's
O'Neal and Artest didn't come around till 200-01
 03-16-2010, 09:12 AM         #139
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Rik Smits & Detlef Schrempf were the only other players to make the all star team in the 90's
O'Neal and Artest didn't come around till 200-01
You don't have to be an all-star to be a good player. Reggie Miller played with some good players, man. He didn't play next to any future Hall of Famers back in the 90's, but that can be said about a lot of superstars back then.
 8 years ago '07        #140
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
weren't the Pacers a top seeded team some time in the 2000's, the year they lost to Detroit?? I think they won near 60 games or something like that also(?) He had a good well rounded team though, you have the distributor, the shooter/ scorer, and a good balanced center then you fill the other 2 positions with perimeter and post d. Not his fault though, the Bulls were just in everyone's way during the 90's which kind of sucks in a way as a Basketball fan cause you would have liked to see the other teams that were up there and good get their chance.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 03-16-2010 at 09:29 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago