Reggie Miller VS Knicks 30 for 30

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #1
8855 pageviews
164 comments

Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Reggie Miller VS Knicks 30 for 30

As most of yall know, there's a 30 for 30 flick coming up this sunday about Reggie Miller and the Knicks. But the question for all my Reggie Miller stans out there is, how the hell can they make a film about Reggile murking off on the Knicks when he didnt win ANY more titles than the Knicks? Absolute 0 image

164 comments for "Reggie Miller VS Knicks 30 for 30"

8 years ago '07        #2
johnnysizzlez 
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
It is a shame he didn't win any titles BUT he was/is called the Knick a.ssasin. He single handedly gave it to the knicks and their fans especially Spike Lee. I was in high school for that series where he went off in the playoffs and I think that was one of the best games i have ever seen. Again though, its not about the titles but its about his relationship with the Knicks, their fans, spike lee, and new york that is the main interest of the film i'm sure.
 03-12-2010, 06:46 AM         #3
showtiggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If my team was down three...I'd give Reggie Miller the ball over any player in history in the clutch
 8 years ago '07        #4
johnnysizzlez 
space
space
$60 | Props total: 0 0
^^
i totally agree. it was nearly impossible to rattle that guy
 8 years ago '07        #5
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
space
$16,106 | Props total: 6316 6316
i remember that 3 he drained against Philly in the 01 playoffs.... although they lost it showed the dude still had that k!ller stroke going into his 30's and had the city of Philly worried as hell he might eliminate the sixers 3 years in a row.
 8 years ago '07        #6
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,476 | Props total: 409 409
he has an awkward shot but its wet like teenage pus*y.
 8 years ago '06        #7
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Chief Dee said:
As most of yall know, there's a 30 for 30 flick coming up this sunday about Reggie Miller and the Knicks. But the question for all my Reggie Miller stans out there is, how the hell can they make a film about Reggile murking off on the Knicks when he didnt win ANY more titles than the Knicks? Absolute 0
Good question.
 8 years ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Reggie was that dude, and those games were good times. I'm looking forward to this flick.
 8 years ago '06        #9
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
I'm sure it will be a good film. That was one of sports most heated rivalries. Two teams battling it out....playing for 2nd place.
 8 years ago '07        #10
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1525 1525

[video - click to view]

^peep him gettin under the 'goat's' (lol) skin early in the vid, then watch as he sons him around 2.40
 8 years ago '06        #11
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
Watch a real documentary....Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals

[video - click to view]

Last edited by hood135; 03-12-2010 at 08:04 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #12
Ron O'Neal 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,315 | Props total: 1258 1258
 Black Magick said:
The retardation of this section never ceases to amaze me.
So because the guy never won a title, that means he doesn't deserve a film? Boxden and their constant "ring" argument.....
samething i was thinking

i cant wait for this. Reg was one of me favorite players and them battles with the knicks were epic. I hope they talk about the bet him and spike lee had.
 8 years ago '06        #13
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 731 731
reggie should of had 1 title...
 8 years ago '08        #14
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 1329 1329
To answer the TS's question...

Because regardless of the fact that Reggie's Pacers never even went to the Finals, he still put up some legendary performances. Yeah, you could boil the Pacers/Knicks rivalry down to a f!ght for 2nd in the East... but, if you really want to make this about the Bulls, you could look at it this way: To succeed, the Bulls NEEDED the greatest player of all time, and then to surround him with what is probably the greatest team of all time.

I've said it before... the 2nd place argument works both ways, and to look at Reggie's exploits vs. NYK as anything less than one of the epic rivalries of the 90s is to cheapen Jordan's teams' legacy.

I hated Reggie with all of my being when he was playing... but I can say now that if he played for the Knicks, he would EASILY be my favorite player ever.

Eddie.. said:

^peep him gettin under the 'goat's' (lol) skin early in the vid, then watch as he sons him around 2.40
Okay, so it never got Reggie any rings... but I never saw anyone make Jordan lose his composure during a game the way he did

showtiggy said:
If my team was down three...I'd give Reggie Miller the ball over any player in history in the clutch
this.
 03-12-2010, 08:21 AM         #15
A K G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Magick said:
The retardation of this section never ceases to amaze me.
So because the guy never won a title, that means he doesn't deserve a film? Boxden and their constant "ring" argument.....
This would have been a good post, if you weren't latently talking about Lebron James.
 8 years ago '06        #16
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 triznathaniel said:
To answer the TS's question...

Because regardless of the fact that Reggie's Pacers never even went to the Finals, he still put up some legendary performances. Yeah, you could boil the Pacers/Knicks rivalry down to a f!ght for 2nd in the East... but, if you really want to make this about the Bulls, you could look at it this way: To succeed, the Bulls NEEDED the greatest player of all time, and then to surround him with what is probably the greatest team of all time.

I've said it before... the 2nd place argument works both ways, and to look at Reggie's exploits vs. NYK as anything less than one of the epic rivalries of the 90s is to cheapen Jordan's teams' legacy.

I hated Reggie with all of my being when he was playing... but I can say now that if he played for the Knicks, he would EASILY be my favorite player ever.

Okay, so it never got Reggie any rings... but I never saw anyone make Jordan lose his composure during a game the way he did

this.
Even though I give the Knicks and Pacers s**t for never winning the big one, this was a refreshing post. Respect.
 8 years ago '04        #17
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 hood135 said:
I'm sure it will be a good film. That was one of sports most heated rivalries. Two teams battling it out....playing for 2nd place.
You talk like it was the finals.
 8 years ago '09        #18
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 2772 2772
one of my fav clutch players in the 90's my favorite finish to a NBA Game to this day is those back to back 3's he hit against the Knicks, then hit 2 free throws to seal the game
 8 years ago '06        #19
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
You talk like it was the finals.
f!ghting to get out of the East only to lose in the finals.
 03-12-2010, 08:32 AM         #20
A K G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Magick said:
Where in my post did it say anything about LeBron James?
Get the guy off of your mind and more importantly, get ME off your mind.
I guess you don't know what the word latent means.

Sorry, I'll stick to four-letter words from now on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy