Canibus talks about the oncoming Illuminati Rapture

most viewed right now
 131
Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 117
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-12-2010, 11:02 AM         #21
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
i aint sayin they any better, cus them muf**kas be almost just as goofy
but them being garbage, doesn't justify this garbage as being anything better.


Styles P > everything in this thread
Upload your music.

You're not f**king with Canibus, f**k a flow.


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #22
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 Ed Bundy said:
so hold on a second...ive heard lots of theories about the illuminati, but lately ive been hearing alot about the elite people of this planet leaving to go into space (lil wayne - "hop up in my spaceship and leave earth mutha f**ka")


now my question is this

is this planet doomed? is it going to get engulfed by the sun? cuz if so, then were f**ked..NOTHING will survive obviously...the only way to survive is to obviously leave the planet..

but heres my other question..

what if they are just leaving because they are sick of this place, the idiots on it, and the over-population of it? IMO, that wouldnt be so bad...sure, we will have no law, no structure etc, here, and it will look like "escape from new york", but IMO that isnt so bad...
Steven Hawkins said that the future of our species is in space. He reckons we have bout 100 years left on here. Not sure how long ago he said that. Ill give u the link if u want. Im always in awe when that guy 'speaks'. Amazing
 8 years ago '04        #23
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Joe Budden said:
Upload your music.

You're not f**king with Canibus, f**k a flow.

im not f**king with THIS canibus.


[video - click to view]


the NEW canibus, however, is a.ss.
 8 years ago '04        #24
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Joe Budden said:
Upload your music.

You're not f**king with Canibus, f**k a flow.

this song is much better then the one posted in the beginning of the thread.

i aint sayin Canibus should never rap again, but just cus he got a couple iight tracks doesn't automatically make the rest of his s**t hot too.

I call a spade a spade, so when a muf**ka wack, ima say he wack.

Plus, honestly, i'll never f**k wit no rapper that doesn't respect eminem as a rapper and tries to Diss him for no reason, 10 years after a old a.ss beef that he got bodied in.

Canibus just wack as a person to me anymore, he been lost his touch.

Not to say i never bump his music cus 2000 BC was my s**t when it came out, but his new s**t really dont impress me.

Any rapper that put out WORSE music now, then he previously did at one point in time, means that you should probably stop rapping. Or stop forcing the s**t. Forced music = trash.
 03-12-2010, 03:59 PM         #25
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cowlersleycowle said:
Steven Hawkins said that the future of our species is in space. He reckons we have bout 100 years left on here. Not sure how long ago he said that. Ill give u the link if u want. Im always in awe when that guy 'speaks'. Amazing
well even if he said it 20 years ago, that would still mean 80 years left

which means ill be dead before that time so i dont care lol...

but i think it could possibly mean MUCH sooner than 80 years...
 03-13-2010, 11:39 AM         #26
Kudafi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
wtf......this n*gga just said

rearranging impossible pieces, my quantum is increasing
i am sleeping in a posturepedic, deeply breathing

and ya'll thinkin that s**t is hot lol

just cus a motherf**ker LYRICAL, doesnt make him automatically good.
his s**t needa make sense to lol.
Rearranging impossible peices, my quantum is increasing
I am sleeping in a posturpedic, deeply breathing
Dreaming a chakra site-seeing, philosophically speaking
I saw Ghandi weakening from not eating
I saw police brutality beatings
I saw the leaders getting into spaceships and leaving
I tried to search for possible meanings
But I couldn't see the logical reasoning

Exactly.. this s**t was pure garbage.. big words jumbled together, this s**t wasnt even slick or masterful.. Didn't set anything up for his next bars, this guy was all over the place, barely could complete a full thought..

Makes me appreciate Lupe's music even more..
How does that not make sense and and how it did not set anything up for his next bars?

Do you guys just skim music or actually listen to it?
 03-13-2010, 11:53 AM         #27
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now this might bug some of you out (the ones with open eyes atleast)...but i just remembered something strange


lately, a lot of talk has been goin on about a possible rapture...something where all the "elites" leave earth and go live on mars, while the poor, common, nobodies (us) are left behind on earth because we dont have enough money or social status to join them...it could be that a giant asteroid is headed for earth, maybe a solar flare, or maybe some other natural disaster..whatever the case is, its possible that earth is doomed and the rich/famous/influential are aware of this and plan to leave this planet...the rest of us will die

think about this...richard branson (head of virgin records) and billionaire, has been working on inter galactic space travel for the past few years. its possible that people of HIS status will all fly to another planet using nasa's/bransons new space traveling planes... its VERY suspicious that he happens to be involved in this project around this particular moment in time... the scary thing is that the flights are close to being perfected, which means they could be flying people REAL soon...

then you look at other hints, such as lil waynes lyric "hop up in my space ship and leave earth mother f**ker, im gone", and you start to wonder...


now here is the REAL crazy s**t that i just remembered... everyone knows the simpsons creator (matt groening) is a high level free mason and has incorporated masonic ideas into simpsons episodes over the years. in fact, he made an ENTIRE episode based off of it ..the stone cutters episode where homer become a member of a secret society...

its common fact that the simpsons has masonic ideas in it, so when i remembered this episode, i was buggin out..


do you remember that episode on tree house of horror, where homer makes a mistake at the nuclear power planet and causes the world to go haywire? remember what follows? thats right, you guessed it... all the rich, powerful, smart, and influential people take a space flight to mars to start a new life up there without poor, ugly, or stupid people...they are left to rot on earth, while the rich,famous, and elite people live in a utopia ...this episode aired back in 1999, 11 years ago..

just something to think about...canibus may have a point here...open your eyes and ears people...
 8 years ago '07        #28
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
This was amazing piece of work. The last verse was the realest s**t Ive heard this year in a song. Im picking this s**t up now.
 8 years ago '04        #29
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,995 | Props total: 5048 5048
s**t was hard as f**k...
 8 years ago '07        #30
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 Grisly said:
right.
im a 19 year old rapper and my flow s**t all over canibus flow.
like, how u been rappin mad years and still off beat and s**t?
.
post your music
 8 years ago '04        #31
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 Kudafi said:
Rearranging impossible peices, my quantum is increasing
I am sleeping in a posturpedic, deeply breathing
Dreaming a chakra site-seeing, philosophically speaking
I saw Ghandi weakening from not eating
I saw police brutality beatings
I saw the leaders getting into spaceships and leaving
I tried to search for possible meanings
But I couldn't see the logical reasoning



How does that not make sense and and how it did not set anything up for his next bars?

Do you guys just skim music or actually listen to it?
it HONESTLY makes more sense when i read it then when he raps.
maybe he just makes it sound like it doesn't make sense.
 03-13-2010, 03:15 PM         #32
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This nyga is so fukkin syck its making me twist and contort myself
 8 years ago '09        #33
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 cowlersleycowle said:
Steven Hawkins said that the future of our species is in space. He reckons we have bout 100 years left on here. Not sure how long ago he said that. Ill give u the link if u want. Im always in awe when that guy 'speaks'. Amazing
It was 07
 8 years ago '04        #34
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 MAY LAY LOW said:
This nyga is so fukkin syck its making me twist and contort myself
lmao.

im stuck on stupid looking at your avatar with my head to the side.
 03-13-2010, 04:19 PM         #35
RAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't even lie the track is FIRE! and I don't even f**k with Canibus. He speakin on some real s**t. Yall n*ggas better wake up and take off them blinders!!! Illuminati s**t is here just watch The Obama Deception -

[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #36
Dosia 
space
avatar space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 Ed Bundy said:
now this might bug some of you out (the ones with open eyes atleast)...but i just remembered something strange


lately, a lot of talk has been goin on about a possible rapture...something where all the "elites" leave earth and go live on mars, while the poor, common, nobodies (us) are left behind on earth because we dont have enough money or social status to join them...it could be that a giant asteroid is headed for earth, maybe a solar flare, or maybe some other natural disaster..whatever the case is, its possible that earth is doomed and the rich/famous/influential are aware of this and plan to leave this planet...the rest of us will die

think about this...richard branson (head of virgin records) and billionaire, has been working on inter galactic space travel for the past few years. its possible that people of HIS status will all fly to another planet using nasa's/bransons new space traveling planes... its VERY suspicious that he happens to be involved in this project around this particular moment in time... the scary thing is that the flights are close to being perfected, which means they could be flying people REAL soon...

then you look at other hints, such as lil waynes lyric "hop up in my space ship and leave earth mother f**ker, im gone", and you start to wonder...


now here is the REAL crazy s**t that i just remembered... everyone knows the simpsons creator (matt groening) is a high level free mason and has incorporated masonic ideas into simpsons episodes over the years. in fact, he made an ENTIRE episode based off of it ..the stone cutters episode where homer become a member of a secret society...

its common fact that the simpsons has masonic ideas in it, so when i remembered this episode, i was buggin out..


do you remember that episode on tree house of horror, where homer makes a mistake at the nuclear power planet and causes the world to go haywire? remember what follows? thats right, you guessed it... all the rich, powerful, smart, and influential people take a space flight to mars to start a new life up there without poor, ugly, or stupid people...they are left to rot on earth, while the rich,famous, and elite people live in a utopia ...this episode aired back in 1999, 11 years ago..

just something to think about...canibus may have a point here...open your eyes and ears people...
 8 years ago '04        #37
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559

[pic - click to view]

 03-13-2010, 05:59 PM         #38
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"the best word to describe what you do to hiphop is rape, cause you dont care about hiphop's fate".-real talk.

I sometimes get emotional listening to canibus music the man is really talented and under appreciated, he basically raps 4 free, or as he would say; "for the Betterment of the culture". If you arnt already up on Bis then you r prob not ready for "Melatonin Magik", try some of his earlier work to become more familiar with his music. best if you listen with a open mind canibus can put more substance in one verse then many rappers can put in a entire album, he is that dude.

"You wanna sale? it gots nothing to do with being ill. I rock mics for a glass of water and a melatonin pill, Put your soul into a spell, stay still! the universe moving at a pace, perhaps it will all be revealed!"
-canibus "beat butcher"
 03-13-2010, 06:42 PM         #39
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
wtf......this n*gga just said

rearranging impossible pieces, my quantum is increasing
i am sleeping in a posturepedic, deeply breathing

and ya'll thinkin that s**t is hot lol

just cus a motherf**ker LYRICAL, doesnt make him automatically good.
his s**t needa make sense to lol.

Canibus stay just sayin some ol made up scientific thesis s**t
OR you need to step your knowledge game up

"In physics, a quantum (plural: quanta) is the minimum unit of any physical entity involved in an interaction"
 03-13-2010, 07:46 PM         #40
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 31
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy