Diggy Simmons "Made You Look" Video Freestyle (Flow Stoopid)

most viewed right now
When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
91 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 Cent & Jim Jones Show Love Last Night In Miami, Monsta In The Cut To..
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2010, 06:46 PM         #61
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
lol, he's a rich little kid who happens to have a good flow. I personally don't know why grown men are sweating him lik that. He has potential obviously but hip hop must be so bad that anyone who flows good and doesn't rap about dumb stuff is dubbed as a future GOATand everything they dropped is a classic all of a sudden.
I don't get it.
this...this....this.
 7 years ago '06        #62
Affectz 97 heat pts97
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1873 1873
Diggy be spittin woah
 7 years ago '09        #63
Lady ProEra 33 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,577 | Props total: 5227 5227
 WorldsStrangest said:
he's a rich kid tho. you cant put in him on the same pedestal as a regular dude. he can throw his dad's money at whoever to get his s**t sounding decent.
He is a regular dude too. He is just "rich" and "famous". Can't blame him for being rich.

Even if it was a unsigned rapper after a period of time they can get tight beats too. It will just take time.

You do NOT have to be rich to get the hottest of the hottest beat makers and E.T.C.

03-11-2010, 06:54 PM         #64
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:
He is a regular dude too. He is just "rich" and "famous". Can't blame him for being rich.

Even if it was a unsigned rapper after a period of time they can get tight beats too. It will just take time.

You do NOT have to be rich to get the hottest of the hottest beat makers and E.T.C.

whatever man. im done. congrats on being a fan.

:rolleyes:

of course it takes time. but for him. its gonna take LESS time. and he can prove LESS than the average guy to get his music anywhere he wants.

him or "the average guy". lets see who gets the $100,000 pharrel/timbo beat first.
 03-11-2010, 06:57 PM         #65
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsStrangest said:
he's a rich kid tho. you cant put in him on the same pedestal as a regular dude. he can throw his dad's money at whoever to get his s**t sounding decent.

yall n*ggas too quick to hop on a d*ck. what if his s**t ghostwritten like bow wow? how quick will yall turn then. yall dont give a f**k. yall just thristy.

sun simmer down...he's not getting grade a beats...and the beats aren't what is intriguing people...it's HIM...his flow,his ability to actually insert substance in his rhymes,and not talk about the typical garbage most kids are expected to talk about....

giving a kid credit,because he's talented is hopping on his d*ck?....how about YOU n*ggas are so quick to want to exaggerate someone giving credit where credit is due,because you're not where you want to be in life,and hate to see other people succeed...

ain't nobody crowning the lil n*gga..just giving him props for doing the track justice,and remarking that he might do something when he get's older....relax..
 7 years ago '09        #66
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
because's a f**king rich kid! stop playing save a diggy, anyting he wants to do in the rap game its gonna be hella easier to open doors for him then the average new artist. there are obviously dudes more talented than him, but doors wont open as easy.

but again, nobody cares as long whatever rapper can get they face fronted on a tv. thats gonna be somebody's hero.
@ the save a diggy part.

Anyway:

So, How can you bring it up. He can't help he was born into money. You can't help if you was not.

His parents weren't always wealthy. His dad made a sacrifice to get wealthy so that his kids won't struggle.

Just like you would do for yours.

Rich, Poor, Pretty Wealthy, Okay Financially...Whatever the case or bracket you fall into, YOU can't help in which way financially you were born in.

Everyone can't be wealthy, so some are just lucky I a.ssume. Don't know.

You want to be able to do whatever for however amount of money for your kid. Don't say you don't my dude.

Sure, you are going to say I would not be there hand and foot for my child just because they know I have it, I will teach them that there are poor people in the world and never take that for granted and blah, blah, blah..... :rolleyes2:

UNTIL you are in THAT situation, you don't know.:hmm:

03-11-2010, 07:01 PM         #67
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnn

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #68
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
whatever man. im done. congrats on being a fan.

:rolleyes:

of course it takes time. but for him. its gonna take LESS time. and he can prove LESS than the average guy to get his music anywhere he wants.

him or "the average guy". lets see who gets the $100,000 pharrel/timbo beat first.
I am being a fan because I am stating truth.

Just said can't get clarity from people who might say "[Insert name here] is rich"
when it is a son or daughter of someone famous already who are trying to show their talent.

Not in general making the statement because I do sometimes depending on what it is we are referring to.

I am talking about when it comes to someone who is famous son or daughter wanting to show their talent.

7 years ago '06        #69
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,941 | Props total: 1 1
It was better than I thought it would be
 03-11-2010, 07:06 PM         #70
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms_Krizzi_86 said:

I am talking about when it comes to someone who is famous son or daughter wanting to show their talent.

"go do something else" <--thats what i tell them

im done.
 7 years ago '09        #71
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
sun simmer down...he's not getting grade a beats...and the beats aren't what is intriguing people...it's HIM...his flow,his ability to actually insert substance in his rhymes,and not talk about the typical garbage most kids are expected to talk about....

giving a kid credit,because he's talented is hopping on his d*ck?....how about YOU n*ggas are so quick to want to exaggerate someone giving credit where credit is due,because you're not where you want to be in life,and hate to see other people succeed...

ain't nobody crowning the lil n*gga..just giving him props for doing the track justice,and remarking that he might do something when he get's older....relax..
That is all I was saying Brother.:cool-smiley-009:

Like when someone famous son or daughter shows their talent people BRING up, oh they rich.

Which has nothing to do with their talent they are trying to convey.

He can't help that he is rich.

Talk about his talent not his MONEY.
 03-11-2010, 07:09 PM         #72
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i did talk about his talent as well....
 7 years ago '05        #73
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 325 325
he might be something but he gotta go through puberty and get that voice straightened out...i f**ks wit boosie but i just cant listen to diggy to long cause of his voice
 7 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
"go do something else" <--thats what i tell them

im done.
I see now what you are saying in a way.

BUT still you never know if that was his dream or if he just want to be like his dad.

I mean he can do what he wants.

Would you tell your kid that if you were famous and he was following your foot steps?

03-11-2010, 07:15 PM         #75
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was reading n*ggas debate about this on twitter earlier today. and the only thing n*ggas could say in diggy defense was "he'll be better in a few years" so its okay to hail him as the future and give all this undeserved attention while hes wack and not saying s**t at all whatsoever?
 7 years ago '06        #76
O-FICIAL 
space
space
$1,020 | Props total: 151 151
jojo lost.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,994 | Props total: 8 8
It's cool but he clearly didn't write this, I heard that dude speak for three seasons on that reality show and he aint never spoken like this
 7 years ago '05        #78
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 160 160
jus relistened...diggy s**ts on jojo something vicious
 03-11-2010, 07:29 PM         #79
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
It's cool but he clearly didn't write this, I heard that dude speak for three seasons on that reality show and he aint never spoken like this
He makes it clear on his mixtape that he writes his s**t. Take it for what its worth.

Last edited by FaceMob; 03-11-2010 at 07:31 PM..
 03-11-2010, 07:30 PM         #80
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
145 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Amy Schumer Playing ‘Barbie’
68 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Bad Left Hook Gives A Detailed Analysis On Whether Conor McGregor Can B..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Gameplay
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
154 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy