Is A.C.N really a scam??

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
148 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
82Koo 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,631 | Props total: 276 276
 hamsamitchguy03 said:
Who has seen a return on their $500 investment from ACN on this forum?????????????
I cant speak on ACN but i got down with 5Linx and yes i got my money back and more. I am apart of an organization of fellas i grew up with. Check out the website. But we are ACN main competitors and with energy as our next chapter we will be getting it in. Now if you wanna take a n*gga on boxden's advice who has never owned his own business and will be broke for the rest of his life (he will never realize it) then knock yourself out.
 7 years ago '06        #22
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
Its on celebrity apprentice tonight
 7 years ago '08        #23
Dunknown24 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,019 | Props total: 719 719
Lost $500 on this s**t
My old roommate put me on to it and I was young and dumb (19 I think?) and it's by far the worst investment I've ever made BUT it's partially my fault cuz I wasn't too active with it.

If someone was looking to do it I'd say don't but if you do, you better be hella social and know a lot of people. You won't see returns, if any, soon though.
 04-06-2011, 12:06 PM         #24
DaAlmighty1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People...you HAVE to do the research. I am not a part of ACN at all, but I am in the network marketing industry. ACN is one of the top grossing network marketing companies in the business. It has been around for around 13 years now. If you don't make lots of money like you think you should, then there's only 2 reasons for that. You either are not exposing the opportunity to enough people or you do not have a support system to help you. The reason you have to pay to start the business is because YOU'RE STARTING A BUSINESS!!! You can't start your own business without having money come out of your pocket. In network marketing, you work FOR yourself, but not BY yourself.
 04-06-2011, 12:07 PM         #25
DaAlmighty1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and ACN markets telecommunications products like videophones. So there actually are products. It is not a scam.
 04-06-2011, 12:18 PM         #26
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh word? Having products means its no longer a scam?

You keep telling yourself that.
 7 years ago '05        #27
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
 DaAlmighty1 said:
Oh and ACN markets telecommunications products like videophones. So there actually are products. It is not a scam.
Brainwashed ^^^

You don't pay someone to sell FOR them. Think about it.
 7 years ago '07        #28
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,360 | Props total: 2070 2070
my friend does this and is successful, but it isn't for me, he tried to put me on a few times and i sat through a meeting but i didn't see no difference between this and the knife selling sh*t from back in the day
 7 years ago '04        #29
50c3nts 
space
space
$100 | Props total: 0 0
 Dainfamous730 said:
Does anyone know about this??
let me give you a inside on a.c.n i was a guy making alot of money to start working wit a.c.n i made over $3,000 a month working for a.c.n key word WORKING. i had an inside on how the company works and i was working wit s.r.v.p jeff webber in the torrance office. now a.c.n is not a job but they paid me every week like it was a job. a.c.n paid me but a.c.n is a long term investment so they pay you little at a time. so i never got a big check from a.c.n i most got my money from jeff webber. so listen before you get into it more holla at me because a.c.n is not a scheme but its not where you want to waste your time and money TRUST ME.
 7 years ago '04        #30
BogerMan 
space
space
$492 | Props total: 112 112
A friend of mine is having a home meeting with reps on Weds night. After reading thru this thread im 2nd guessing but ill give full opinion after i hear whats what. 9times outta 10 its a fake tho
 7 years ago '04        #31
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
Not a scam but a legal pyramid scheme. There's money to be made if you know a lot of people and don't feel sh*tty about how you get your income. You basically have to sell dreams to as many people as possible. The sh*tty a.ss products, are secondary.
 7 years ago '05        #32
ErViN261 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,119 | Props total: 0 0
its a scam, they got shutdown in dc and investigated a few years back. They were havin people get houses and cars they couldnt afford and then bounced with down payments
 7 years ago '05        #33
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
Scam, Brainwashed me into spening $500 for my own company. I was hype though about it, went to all the meetings and went flew to Cali (From Philly) for a meeting. That sh*t was held in his hall, I swear its a cult. People screaming ACN, ACN, ACN swing their hands and sh*t. All these other dudes telling me its great and it changed thier lives. Damn sure changed my life, If its to good to be true it is.

Oh one more thing... I was in this sh*t for 1 yr 1/2 spent MADDDDDD hours of my life BS friends, relatives and strangers with this sh*t. I lost some freinds and made more family member very upset. I had 5 people under me and everything, but the money wasnt coming in. I only received 3 check... One for $150.00, then $56 and $ 14, so 1yr 1/2 of work I made a total of $220.

Now you tell me if its a scam or not.

The rich get richer, trust me, the more people the Lead person has the "more money you will ake" fu*king Bullsh*t if you ask me.
 7 years ago '04        #34
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
I don't know about ACN but I do 5 LINX whih is clearly a legit company and we build something called residual inome if you not building that in network marketing then you are wasting your time.c
 7 years ago '04        #35
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
 blaznfor20 said:
Scam, Brainwashed me into spening $500 for my own company. I was hype though about it, went to all the meetings and went flew to Cali (From Philly) for a meeting. That sh*t was held in his hall, I swear its a cult. People screaming ACN, ACN, ACN swing their hands and sh*t. All these other dudes telling me its great and it changed thier lives. Damn sure changed my life, If its to good to be true it is.

Oh one more thing... I was in this sh*t for 1 yr 1/2 spent MADDDDDD hours of my life BS friends, relatives and strangers with this sh*t. I lost some freinds and made more family member very upset. I had 5 people under me and everything, but the money wasnt coming in. I only received 3 check... One for $150.00, then $56 and $ 14, so 1yr 1/2 of work I made a total of $220.

Now you tell me if its a scam or not.

The rich get richer, trust me, the more people the Lead person has the "more money you will ake" fu*king Bullsh*t if you ask me.
Just sound like a bad investment to me. The didn't brainwash you, you brianwash yourself you didn't do your research enough and didn't get the hardcore facts to see if its for you. Im not with ACN but im pretty sure they have a system you didn't follow or had a bad mentor and no real team support.
 7 years ago '04        #36
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16290 16290
 Killer said:
I used to be in ACN and I can tell you that it's NOT a scam. I was not all that successful while I was in ACN however that is all my fault, not theirs. I did meet lost of people who did have success within the company.
:agreement6:
It's very few ppl that will tell the truth about it. I've been apart of ACN now for
Almost 3 yrs now. I'm now a team coordinator and this all I do full time. Hands down this company has been a huge blessing to my son, wife and I. It takes hard work to build its not get rich over night.
 7 years ago '04        #37
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,477 | Props total: 16290 16290
 DaAlmighty1 said:
People...you HAVE to do the research. I am not a part of ACN at all, but I am in the network marketing industry. ACN is one of the top grossing network marketing companies in the business. It has been around for around 13 years now. If you don't make lots of money like you think you should, then there's only 2 reasons for that. You either are not exposing the opportunity to enough people or you do not have a support system to help you. The reason you have to pay to start the business is because YOU'RE STARTING A BUSINESS!!! You can't start your own business without having money come out of your pocket. In network marketing, you work FOR yourself, but not BY yourself.
ACN been around for 19 yrs now. Network marketing seems to always get blacked balled. It's normal. Most ppl who get started don't last. They don't follow the system in placed and quit because they didn't get the results. If you just simply do what the comp plan says you get paid just that. It's extremely fair. The whole scam stuff is joke the BBB don't hand out A ratings easy.
 7 years ago '06        #38
kingkoopa50 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 5 5
With cell phones and apps becoming more advanced ( ie facetime, fring, tango) I just don't see how acn can stay afloat for too long. Id imagine that it'd be pretty hard to sale a videophone to an everyday consumer. On the other hand, if your pitch is targeted at the right audience, it may be a viable opportunity. For instance, if you focused on married, retired, educated, affluent consumers with enough disposable income, u may b on to somethin. Personally, I had. TERRIBLE experience with vector marketing ( yea the cutco knife guys) and I refuse to bite again on "unlimited earning potential, set your own hours, etc., so opinion is biased obviously.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy