Is A.C.N really a scam??

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
9615 pageviews
42 comments

Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2600 2600
Is A.C.N really a scam??

Does anyone know about this??

42 comments for "Is A.C.N really a scam??"

03-11-2010, 07:10 PM         #2
Killer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to be in ACN and I can tell you that it's NOT a scam. I was not all that successful while I was in ACN however that is all my fault, not theirs. I did meet lost of people who did have success within the company.
 8 years ago '06        #3
vic20dipset 
space
space
$764 | Props total: 0 0
pyramid scheme
 03-12-2010, 03:19 PM         #4
Killer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well I perosnally havent found a company out there that isnt structured as a "Pyramid Scheme" I mean look at Wal-Mart. You have 45 or 50 employees at the the bottom. Above them are 5 or 6 department managers and above them, 1 store manager. I guess that's a pyramid scheme too.

The difference would be which are legal and which are not. ACN has retired Attorney Generals in their business. If you have an Illegal operation, would you register it with the Better Business Bureau?

Donald Trump was sponsoring the company...

I mean... gonna have to do your own research, dont ask peeps on Boxden.
 03-12-2010, 03:30 PM         #5
Killer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vic20dipset said:
pyramid scheme
I apologize if I sound like I'm slamming you. I've just had first hand experience with the company and I know it's a legit program.

so no hate intended bro

Last edited by Killer; 03-12-2010 at 03:31 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #6
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
i was too skeptical to evn sign for acn....... always feelin sum type of way bout companies i gotta pay to work for
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-14-2010, 08:26 AM         #7
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killer said:
well I perosnally havent found a company out there that isnt structured as a "Pyramid Scheme" I mean look at Wal-Mart. You have 45 or 50 employees at the the bottom. Above them are 5 or 6 department managers and above them, 1 store manager. I guess that's a pyramid scheme too.

The difference would be which are legal and which are not. ACN has retired Attorney Generals in their business. If you have an Illegal operation, would you register it with the Better Business Bureau?

Donald Trump was sponsoring the company...

I mean... gonna have to do your own research, dont ask peeps on Boxden.
None of all that has to do with whether ACN is a legit company or not. You're just asking more questions back in hopes the person isn't thinking logically about this.

A pyramid scheme does not mean there are more employers than managers. That's literally every company in the world. Go look it up and see what the term really refers to.

Bernie Madoff ran a fake company and gor pretty much all the elites in society to fund him. Having famous names on your payroll or participating in your company does not make it legit.
A lot of fake organizations are registered companies just to give the appearance of legitimacy.
 03-14-2010, 09:10 AM         #8
Killer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
None of all that has to do with whether ACN is a legit company or not. You're just asking more questions back in hopes the person isn't thinking logically about this.

A pyramid scheme does not mean there are more employers than managers. That's literally every company in the world. Go look it up and see what the term really refers to.

Bernie Madoff ran a fake company and gor pretty much all the elites in society to fund him. Having famous names on your payroll or participating in your company does not make it legit.
A lot of fake organizations are registered companies just to give the appearance of legitimacy.
yeah I see your point but I'm no longer apart of ACN nor do I care what anyone thinks about it. I was just giving my opinion to the original question on weather it was a scam or not. I personally do not believe it is a scam. Since I have no part of it, I have no intentions on making someone believe in the program or the company.

I, in no way shape or form, promoting or discouraging the company or it's program.
 03-14-2010, 09:12 AM         #9
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Understandable, however the point still remains .. its most likely one.
 03-14-2010, 09:14 AM         #10
Killer 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are you basing your opinion on if you dont mind me asking?
 03-28-2010, 03:51 AM         #11
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know a guy whos making like 800 a month on acn
 8 years ago '09        #12
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,312 | Props total: 7968 7968
pyramid scheme........

you never pay someone so you can work.......they pay you.....
 03-28-2010, 06:41 AM         #13
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Or at the very worst deduct it out of your first paycheck.

These guys are getting the okey-dokey lol
 8 years ago '04        #14
hamsamitchguy03 
space
space
space
$413 | Props total: 4 4
Who has seen a return on their $500 investment from ACN on this forum?????????????
 7 years ago '06        #15
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
I have receieved my first 500 back in a month its all about how u work and anyone who says its a scam is just trapped in the EMPLOYEE mindset rather than a business man, They gve u the ability to start your own business and build a team, so people who are used to that lil check they get every friday might not be good for a job like this
 7 years ago '05        #16
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,733 | Props total: 1876 1876
I guess it's possible to make money on that..

but I don't like HOW you make money.. not ethical to me.

No thanks.

*I got sucked into ACN 5 years ago.. ha
 7 years ago '04        #17
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
out of 100 people, maybe 4 get money like that
 7 years ago '06        #18
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10676 10676
Not a scam but def isn't easy...each year u have to renew and I think only like 10% of people who sign up renew so 9 out of 10 people fail. My sister just got in to it and the guy that got her in makes over 100 grand a year

Acn is actually going to be on celebrity apprentice this week (might have already just remember it was at end of march)

Last edited by philly337; 03-22-2011 at 06:48 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #19
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,552 | Props total: 2661 2661
yea, its not a scam, i went to a meeting back in like December, its cool, but i knew i couldnt do it in my location, not many people got money like that to get aboard, my friend got in tho, he had just started, seemed like a real slow process, but i think he might be good at it
 7 years ago '05        #20
66VETTE 
space
space
$1,164 | Props total: 1 1
 frequent23 said:
I have receieved my first 500 back in a month its all about how u work and anyone who says its a scam is just trapped in the EMPLOYEE mindset rather than a business man, They gve u the ability to start your own business and build a team, so people who are used to that lil check they get every friday might not be good for a job like this
These companies brainwash people like you. You couldn't start a business without them? But answer me this...

What product or service are you actually selling to create this revenue?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy