NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Charles is a knuckle head 35 38.89%
This turns into a Lebron/Kobe thread 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 SuppaSlick said:
Some of the stuff Dre is saying makes sense, but honestly I can't take what he says serious because every Kobe thread he's in there hating. You can make all the sense you want, but your obvious bias really messes with your arguement
Hating is when you never give credit where credits due... U can ask Str8_akademiks a true Laker fan... He thought the same thing about me... He sonned me about some s**t i said on one of my posts a while ago and i gave him his props for it and i respect that man and any opinion he gives whether i like it or not from now on...

If i was talking to honest fans of players on here and not n*ggas fascinated making up lies, stretching the truth coming up with these wild sayings and s**t putting down every other superstar to make Kobe look better than i wouldnt come off as a hater... Im allergic to a.ss kissing...

When i see s**t like Kobe is the greatest clutch player of all time and they base it off of one season or one game and have nothing to back up they s**t when a n*gga like me puts they theory against mine or someone elses... Thats all i do on this board is give my opinion and try and back it up with facts... I would love to defend Kobe sometime if i was talking to a real fan and not a n*gga that wants to hold his jockstrap u know...
 03-12-2010, 01:39 AM         #162
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigtrevdogg said:
it's a big difference. kobe just doesn't have that k!ller instinct as jordan...imo.
Kobe has that same k!ller instinct man, same

Jordan teams was just better defensively, that's it i swear

just imagine Kobe scoring the 30-40 pts he does on the regular with say a Celtics type of defensive team, it'd be the same s**t, Lakers just don't have that overall defensive team that MJ had, they can't stop people, i seen Bulls win games when they scored in the 70's, Lakers can't do that

Last edited by k3llz; 03-12-2010 at 01:40 AM..
 03-12-2010, 01:58 AM         #163
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When i see s**t like Kobe is the greatest clutch player of all time and they base it off of one season or one game and have nothing to back up they s**t when a n*gga like me puts they theory against mine or someone elses
One season, so you are saying up until this point Kobe has no game winners he has never hit a game winning shot before this year. I gave you facts from NBA.com over the amount of game winners for Kobe and Jordan and you disgrace my intelligence for basketball with your stupid a.ss opinion of who the most clutch player is. Kobe tied Jordan for most game winners in January of this year and has made two more since so you tell me who the most clutch player in NBA history is. The bad part about it is two or three of Jordans game winners came at the free throw line. Look I was never entranced by spike lees like mike BS. I never bought a pair of that ni**as shoes, and personally the best person on that team to me was Pippen. If Jordan wouldnt have decided to come back and screw them up against orlando Pippen would have been able to play the Rockets. So pipe down when you address me and realize that Jordan even said it himself he is in the league with all the great players in history(West,Bird,Johnson,Wilt,Russell) not the greatest. Stick to facts and not to the fact that yo dumb a** is going to stand in line for three hours for some damn shoes from a man that hasn't touched a basketball in seven years.
 03-12-2010, 02:08 AM         #164
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 malikmoore9 said:
One season, so you are saying up until this point Kobe has no game winners he has never hit a game winning shot before this year. I gave you facts from NBA.com over the amount of game winners for Kobe and Jordan and you disgrace my intelligence for basketball with your stupid a.ss opinion of who the most clutch player is. Kobe tied Jordan for most game winners in January of this year and has made two more since so you tell me who the most clutch player in NBA history is. The bad part about it is two or three of Jordans game winners came at the free throw line. Look I was never entranced by spike lees like mike BS. I never bought a pair of that ni**as shoes, and personally the best person on that team to me was Pippen. If Jordan wouldnt have decided to come back and screw them up against orlando Pippen would have been able to play the Rockets. So pipe down when you address me and realize that Jordan even said it himself he is in the league with all the great players in history(West,Bird,Johnson,Wilt,Russell) not the greatest. Stick to facts and not to the fact that yo dumb a** is going to stand in line for three hours for some damn shoes from a man that hasn't touched a basketball in seven years.
i agree with alot of stuff you said, but Pippen was NEVER the best player, probably the most important just like Odom is to the Lakers, but hell naw..all the s**t i'm saying about MJ don't get it twisted, i still think Jordan is GOAT, but people acting like Kobe ain't atleast in the same sentence, which he is
 8 years ago '04        #165
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 A K G said:
Kukoc was the best player in Europe in the 90's along with Sabonis.. Even when he came to the Bulls he was a good shooter and even averaged more a.ssists per game than MJ in the last 2 seasons.
Ur kidding right??? Ur comparing Euroleague talent in the 90's to the NBA??? Enuf said... And u didnt answer my question what did Toni do after the Bulls... Lets see dropped from an average of 48% from the field and 34% from 3 pt range to a measley 42% and 25% from 3pt range... Having more a.ssists than Jordan was irrelevant as in the 2nd 3peat Jordan rarely handled the ball... He dominated the low post... Pippen and Kukoc were the primary ball handler... The primary ball handlers will always average more a.ssists...

A K G said:
Rodman led the league in rebounding every year from age 30-36. Who uses age to try and prove a point like that? As if he wasn't the best defensive post player in the league with the Bulls excluding MAYBE David Robinson.
Dumbass please point to where i said Rodman didnt rebound and play defense??? As a matter of fact if u read and not run your damn mouth first i said the Bulls team won because of Defense not talent... If u were actually old enough to remember which i am a.ssuming u arent... U would have known the questions going into the Bulls record setting season was their age... The average age of the starting lineup was over 31... The same s**t that is affecting the Celtics... Age matters dumbass... Rodman was a better rebounding Ben Wallace in his late years... In his earlier years he was actually a decent offensive player... Nobody thought he would work with the Bulls... And his defense severely lacked in the 97 playoffs especially against Karl Malone so much so he averaged 8 minutes less than the regular season in the playoffs... Didnt even average more than 8 rebounds... So i would say The Bulls would have still won without him as they proved that in 97

A K G said:
Ron Harper came from a team where he was averaging 20 ppg straight to the Bulls. He was the 1st/2nd option for the Clippers with Danny Manning. Yet he comes to the Bulls and he's old and past his prime? Lets just avoid the fact that he completely changed his style of play to become a jump shooter and a solid defensive player to fit in with the Bulls after MJ came back from retirement.
U dumbass he got injured while with the Clippers... He tore up his knee and was never the same explosive player... His age started to show which is why he was only able to play 24 minutes a game during those 3 years... He sat out many 4th quarters due to knee problems... See all u know is numbers on a sheet of paper dude i watched every one of those Bulls games and every one of my Rockets game... I remember the games and Ron was only good for Defense and court smarts... And ur point is mute seeing how he only averaged 7 points again before Jordan even arrived in Chicago... He had wore his knees out in LA

A K G said:
Again.. You prove that you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.
Stop Looking up stats and think u know what u talking bout cuz u dont... Every one of your points are flawed because you didnt actually see s**t... u only know numbers and that doesnt do u very good on here cuz n*ggas will call you out... Im one of them watch games and stop stat watching then come make a case... Everything in your post can be looked up on basketball-reference.com... Nothing u said leads me to believe u actually watched anything

Try again n*gga

Last edited by dre03; 03-12-2010 at 02:24 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #166
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3528 3528
 dre03 said:
Ur kidding right??? Ur comparing Euroleague talent in the 90's to the NBA??? Enuf said... And u didnt answer my question what did Toni do after the Bulls... Lets see dropped from an average of 48% from the field and 34% from 3 pt range to a measley 42% and 25% from 3pt range... Having more a.ssists than Jordan was irrelevant as in the 2nd 3peat Jordan rarely handled the ball... He dominated the low post... Pippen and Kukoc were the primary ball handler... The primary ball handlers will always average more a.ssists...

Dumbass please point to where i said Rodman didnt rebound and play defense??? As a matter of fact if u read and not run your damn mouth first i said the Bulls team won because of Defense not talent... If u were actually old enough to remember which i am a.ssuming u arent... U would have known the questions going into the Bulls record setting season was their age... The average age of the starting lineup was over 31... The same s**t that is affecting the Celtics... Age matters dumbass... Rodman was a better rebounding Ben Wallace in his late years... In his earlier years he was actually a decent offensive player... Nobody thought he would work with the Bulls... And his defense severely lacked in the 97 playoffs especially against Karl Malone so much so he averaged 8 minutes less than the regular season in the playoffs... Didnt even average more than 8 rebounds... So i would say The Bulls would have still won without him as they proved that in 97

U dumbass he got injured while with the Clippers... He tore up his knee and was never the same explosive player... His age started to show which is why he was only able to play 24 minutes a game during those 3 years... He sat out many 4th quarters due to knee problems... See all u know is numbers on a sheet of paper dude i watched every one of those Bulls games and every one of my Rockets game... I remember the games and Ron was only good for Defense and court smarts... And ur point is mute seeing how he only averaged 7 points again before Jordan even arrived in Chicago... He had wore his knees out in LA

Stop Looking up stats and think u know what u talking bout cuz u dont... Every one of your points are flawed because you didnt actually see s**t... u only know numbers and that doesnt do u very good on here cuz n*ggas will call you out... Im one of them watch games and stop stat watching then come make a case... Everything in your post can be looked up on basketball-reference.com... Nothing u said leads me to believe u actually watched anything

Try again n*gga

:agreement6:

[video - click to view]

03-12-2010, 08:07 AM         #167
A K G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
What does his field goal percentage post-championship Bulls have ANYTHING to do with his game when he was on those teams? Was he not a good contributor when he was on the championship teams?

Does defense not require talent at all? And the Bulls were still HEALTHY. Age is a big factor when your team has to deal with injuries, because it slows recovery time. It doesn't matter if the average age of your starting lineup is 40, as long as they stay healthy. And yeah Malone got the better of Rodman.. Considering he was probably the best post player in the game the most a team could ask was for was to hinder his efficiency, which he did in both of the finals they faced off. You using Malone as a reason for his defense "lacking" is pretty ignorant.

Do you even know when he had the knee injury? It was earlier in his career with the Clippers. He played nearly the entire season for the next 7 seasons. And despite that, the Bulls offered him a big contract (at that time), because he showed he could still play, and he showed he could play defense when he came to the Bulls too. His knees were fragile, and that's what I'll leave it at.

Try again n*gga
I'm the one looking at stats, yet you're quoting Kukoc's FG% post-Bulls, Rodman's MPG/RPG in the finals, Harper's MPG/PPG?

Sure.

You're honestly saying nothing and the fact of the matter is that if you're trying to say the Bulls teams weren't talented, you DON'T know anything and your point is "moot".

Just another way of giving too much credit to Lord Michael.

I'm f**king baffled that you're pretty much saying defense and talent are exclusive of each other.

You have two of the best defenders in NBA history and a former elite defender in MJ and that's not talent? The Bulls were an old team, but winning a title you need to have veterans on your team to provide leadership and be able to compete.

P.S. Rico23, I see you, you b**ch a.ss n*gga.

Last edited by A K G; 03-12-2010 at 08:19 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #168
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
dre03 won.
 8 years ago '09        #169
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 dre03 said:

Try again n*gga

[pic - click to view]

that other n*gga needs to delete his acount now
 8 years ago '06        #170
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol he's obviously not. People really wanna debate this :laughing9:
 8 years ago '08        #171
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 Black Magick said:
Like most times...Barkley is right.

The statement about the game winners, can't say I'm riding with him on that one. But he's right about Kobe not being in the same conversation as Jordan.
co-sign
 8 years ago '06        #172
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Jordan was the greatest to ever do it. Everyone knows this. Why do people compare him and Kobe all the time? Because they both possess some of the same other worldly characteristics on the court. I don't understand the defensiveness coming from Jordan junkies. All of a sudden Kobe is a poor mans Jordan? How is that? He's not as great as Jordan but he is far from being his doormat. Jordan was the blueprint and Kobe just followed it. Whats wrong with that?

[video - click to view]

03-12-2010, 10:19 AM         #173
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Are you sure you've watched Jordan's Bulls before?
n*gga of course i do, n*gga do you watch Kobe Bryant

TELL ME WHAT THE f**k THE DIFFERENCE IS?? BE HONEST YOU BIAS, BLIND, STUPID HATING MUTHAf**kAS

Jordan was tougher mentally and that's about it, Kobe and Jordan DO THE SAME EXACT f**kING s**t, it's really no difference, just different eras...THAT'S IT

they play the same, fadeaway the same, everything...no difference, just that Bulls defense was alot more stellar, that's it

Last edited by k3llz; 03-12-2010 at 10:20 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #174
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 braided_uppimp said:
n*gga of course i do, n*gga do you watch Kobe Bryant

TELL ME WHAT THE f**k THE DIFFERENCE IS?? BE HONEST YOU BIAS, BLIND, STUPID HATING MUTHAf**kAS

Jordan was tougher mentally and that's about it, Kobe and Jordan DO THE SAME EXACT f**kING s**t, it's really no difference, just different eras...THAT'S IT

they play the same, fadeaway the same, everything...no difference, just that Bulls defense was alot more stellar, that's it
Dawg, watch the vid I posted. Phil said the only difference was that Jordan had better hands and that he was stronger....after admitting that Kobe was more skilled. These dudes are just dead set on discrediting Kobe. Its no use debating with them after the man who knows the two better than anybody put it out there.
 03-12-2010, 10:33 AM         #175
A K G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

1)who the f**k are u

2)why are u focused on me while you're sittin here gettin owned and exposed u soft a.ss d*ck riding f**got

Posted via Mobile Device
I see your fake a.ss always pretending to be unbiased yet sucking Lebron's d*ck in every thread and hating on the Lakers every way you can.

You're a b**ch.

And just stop faking like you're posting from your phone all day
 03-12-2010, 10:41 AM         #176
A K G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny how Laker haters are the ones who are saying this..

Put a stop to the circle-jerk and get a life..
Really.
 03-12-2010, 10:47 AM         #177
A K G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:

Never have u seen me sucking lebron b**ch, check my profile

Never have u seen me hating on kobe or the lakers f**got, check my profile b**ch...b**ches lie, b**ches lie, post history doesnt....

The majority of the time i'm at work posting from the phone that i'm sure costs more that the pc u typing on f**got, but all of that is soooo irrelevant...i dont kno u or have never responded to u before so i must have been on your mind u half a f*g...at the end of the day u being concerned with others while getting exposed and owned by a person = :fail:
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, you are a f**king d*cksucker, no matter if you want to admit it or not.. I've seen your posts and the way you try to play off as being unbiased and it doesn't fool me a bit.

And don't try to a.ssume anything about be because you really don't know s**t.

But hey, if your phone costs more than my $1800 PC, then good for you. Don't try to play the "money card" because I guarantee you that you'll lose.

And yeah, if you're typing all of that s**t on your phone, and memorizing all of the gifs, you should really just
[pic - click to view]

Me supposedly "getting owned" means nothing coming from a bunch of c*cksucker Laker haters who will support anyone that hates them.
 8 years ago '06        #178
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
 Rico23 said:
the same thing can for real be said for the vast majority of the kobe advocates in here the only ppl relentlessly going to war over his statements are known kobe supporters who put kobe over pretty much everything in life...the ppl who mostly agree are ppl of different fan bases so all this "hating on kobe" should be taken with a grain of salt.....its a difference between "hating" and spitting the truth first of all...secondly of course some shots are luck but for some to say all luck? like if you're a NBA fan, u should flat out be able to put bias aside and admit that all those shots are NOT luck...

Finally....i dont see how GW's in several regular season games make u the greatest...what about the later rds in the playoffs? game 6's? game 7's finals? and furthermore why are u even needing all these game winners, a lot of which were against scrub teams(i mean just look at this yr alone)? GOAT players are supposed to dominate from tip off to final buzzer, not play mediocre ball through 46 min and make a tough shot in under 30 secs against the kings....or _______(insert sub.500 team here)

not hating, just keepin it real
But thats not keeping it real. When you go out of your way to argue something about a player that you obviously "despise", that is hate, even if its mixed with some truth.

Showing up in Laker game threads only when they are losing or when Kobe misses a game winner and gloating IS HATING

But its whatever, its 2010, if people aren't going to hate then someone's doing something wrong....
 03-12-2010, 11:46 AM         #179
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People are still voting for this to be a LeBron/Kobe thread, and so far it's only been Kobe/Jordan, LeBron/Jordan...

I'm impressed.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #180
mafiaboy 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 319 319
 braided_uppimp said:
just old heads riding for old heads

it's no difference between jordan and kobe, just different eras

that's about it
boy, you smokin crack!!!!! Either that or you are too young to remember actually watching jordan play, lol!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
216 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy