Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Charles is a knuckle head 35 38.89%
This turns into a Lebron/Kobe thread 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #121
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 dre03 said:
They were all past their prime... Your going off reputation...

The year after the Bulls last championship Rodman played 35 games total for the rest of his career... He wins a ring and all of a sudden he goes to another team and he is too old to contend... The very next year u kidding me

Scottie showed how good he still was playing 40 minutes with the Rockets and averaging a measley 14 points on a career low 43% shooting

Ron Haper was only out there for size and defense... He only played 100 games after the Bulls final year and very little production from him aside from his defense

Kukoc was good but only in that system he wasnt as productive everywhere else... The whole point is on a team with Jordan once Jordan learned to trust his teammates his entire team instantly became better than they really were... U cant ignore the fact that 90% of that team sucked balls after Jordan...
I get what u saying, I remember barkley taking a pay cut, huge one actually... only made 1 mil that year, to free money to bring pippen in. to houston.... he gave the keys to the whip to pippen, conceving he had seen better days... wasn't pippens best work to say the least

yeah, not saying these players seen better days after they left, but all of them fit and contributed something as complimentary players in that system.. really all they need to do....jordan is a great player, so naturally he made everyone around him better though

kerr and harper both played small roles on the spurs and lakers after that to get rings....
 8 years ago '05        #122
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 dre03 said:
Yeah your right its definitely a skill not luck all the time... But when Kobe himself says one of his shots are luck (Like the shot against the Heat) u got these Kobe nuthuggers saying he is just being modest now...

If Kobe says anything else he is telling the truth... I mean everybody makes lucky shots... That crazy over the head 180 shot Jordan made when he was fouled by Ehlo in the paint was a lucky shot... I just dont understand how they have an excuse for everything that is not pro-Kobe... And thing its valid like the s**t is inscribed somewhere
Luck is involved to a certain degree, but it's better to be lucky and good, than just lucky. Because your luck does run out eventually. And the fact that he has built a resume of clutch shots, I think the Skill factor out weighs him just being lucky..

Luck doesn't give you 25+ game winners. Luck will maybe provide you with 5.

Last edited by Hold That; 03-11-2010 at 05:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #123
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Black Magick said:
Lol @ the Kobe stans saying that Dre03 doesn't know basketball. Soooo, just because what he's saying DOES NOT d*ckride Kobe and also happens to be true --- that means that he doesn't know s**t? Everything he's said has been on point so far.

Kobe stans need to just face it. Kobe is nowhere near Jordan's level. No amount of discrediting you all do can ever change that.
Both of the f**gots that said it are n*ggas i shut up in previous Threads... They dont wanna respond to my posts now so they just post stupid s**t like that...

Hood135
antdog
modalee81
beast mode

Are the biggest d*ck suckers i ever seen... Make Lil Kim say damn
 03-11-2010, 05:57 PM         #124
Luckyboy504  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wheezyfbaby said:
He's entitled to his opinion. After 25+ game winners at what point does it stop being luck?
and counting!!!!

Ringz!!!

KOBE 4-Barkely 0
 8 years ago '04        #125
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 ginobili 20 said:
I get what u saying, I remember barkley taking a pay cut, huge one actually... only made 1 mil that year, to free money to bring pippen in. to houston.... he gave the keys to the whip to pippen, conceving he had seen better days... wasn't pippens best work to say the least

yeah, not saying these players seen better days after they left, but all of them fit and contributed something as complimentary players in that system.. really all they need to do....jordan is a great player, so naturally he made everyone around him better though

kerr and harper both played small roles on the spurs and lakers after that to get rings....
Real Talk... not saying they didnt help him... But Kobe is playing with much better talent... Young and they are in the prime's of their career...
 8 years ago '10        #126
trill jackson 739 heat pts739
space
space
$18,880 | Props total: 13339 13339
a wise man once told me the harder you work the "luckier" you get. give kobe his due divine intervention aint the reason for his great success
 8 years ago '08        #127
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11628 11628
Once again he didnt say ALL of Kobes game winners were lucky he said SOME
 8 years ago '05        #128
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
If you want an example of a guy who hits game winners and is lucky more than skill. Jamal Crawford.

This a**hole takes shots 4 steps behind the 3point line for game winners sometimes.. Now that s**t my friend, is lucky.
 8 years ago '06        #129
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Some of the stuff Dre is saying makes sense, but honestly I can't take what he says serious because every Kobe thread he's in there hating. You can make all the sense you want, but your obvious bias really messes with your arguement
 03-11-2010, 06:04 PM         #130
A K G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 demon9991 said:
so Atlanta (took Boston to 7) was a better team than anything Jordan ever faced? Cleveland (also took them to 7)?
The law of transitivity now applies to basketball?

Yeah, you're an idiot.
 8 years ago '06        #131
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Barkley sounds pretty bitter.
 8 years ago '09        #132
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
100% true i cant imagine jordan losing a 25 point lead at home in the finals being the favorites with no excuses that the lakers had or losing by 39 in game 6 .. talkin about giving up
 03-11-2010, 06:19 PM         #133
A K G  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
n*gga who was Toni Kukoc before the Bulls??? Who was he after the Bulls??? Exactly

Rodman was 34 years old when he played with the Bulls way past his prime and he didnt even start every game...

Ron Harper was 32 years old and past his prime to... n*gga only played 27 minutes a game and couldnt shoot worth a s**t...

Jordan only had Pippen who even at that time was always hurt and past his prime as well... Seeing how the year after the Bulls last run his career declined to s**t...

Dont come at me son when u dont know what the f**k you are talking about... They played defense thats what won the Bulls championships... Not great talent... U dont have to be talented to play defense... Just motivated
Kukoc was the best player in Europe in the 90's along with Sabonis.. Even when he came to the Bulls he was a good shooter and even averaged more a.ssists per game than MJ in the last 2 seasons.

Rodman led the league in rebounding every year from age 30-36. Who uses age to try and prove a point like that? As if he wasn't the best defensive post player in the league with the Bulls excluding MAYBE David Robinson.

Ron Harper came from a team where he was averaging 20 ppg straight to the Bulls. He was the 1st/2nd option for the Clippers with Danny Manning. Yet he comes to the Bulls and he's old and past his prime? Lets just avoid the fact that he completely changed his style of play to become a jump shooter and a solid defensive player to fit in with the Bulls after MJ came back from retirement.

Again.. You prove that you know absolutely nothing about what you're talking about.

Stick to the Rockets and let that be your lane.
 03-11-2010, 06:20 PM         #134
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only lucky game winner kobe had this year was the one against miami..in which he admitted that s**t was luck..no way in hell he was trying to bank that s**t....

but barkley is right..kobe ain't on michael's level....he's just not..

dallas made one of the biggest trades in awhile in the nba getting caron,and haywood...but how they do in the playoffs will make it either epic,or disappointing potential..
 8 years ago '04        #135
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Main Event said:
Once again he didnt say ALL of Kobes game winners were lucky he said SOME
I hear what you are saying but rather it's skill or luck what was the point of him making it a priority to put a disclaimer on some of Kobe's game winners? He doesn't do this for all players. Plus everybody keeps showing 1 game winner out of 25+ like that validates his claim of "some". Does 1 shot equal some shots now.
 8 years ago '09        #136
tymaxwell 
space
space
space
$107 | Props total: 0 0
out of all of kobe's game winners, i myself only saw one that was lucky and thats the one he hit against miami this season in the 1st game and kobe himself said it was luck. other than, the other ones were drawn up plays..that he just so happen knocked down. you dont practice lucky shots at practice. besides as herm edwards said "you play to win the game"
 8 years ago '07        #137
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Wats the prob? I gre up watching jordan but I always considered myself in the kobe era. Next era is lebron....then after him they'll b somebody else...
 8 years ago '04        #138
terikf 
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
 WilliamHBonnie said:
He banked it in and you're saying that wasn't luck?!?!
The final score is all that matters....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #139
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
 Rico23 said:
the problem is the ppl with kobe avy's dont agree because they think barkley is talking down on kobe when in fact he is just speaking truth...but then again grass is green so

Please tell me what is the truth.

Last edited by wheezyfbaby; 03-11-2010 at 06:43 PM..
 03-11-2010, 06:45 PM         #140
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can SOME of Kobe's game winners be luck??

1 of them vs Miami were, that's about it

Barkley is hating on the new generation and mad Kobe have 4 rings, stop hating muthaf**ka
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago