Charles Barkley: Kobe not in conversation with Jordan

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Charles is a knuckle head 35 38.89%
This turns into a Lebron/Kobe thread 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Hurricane24 said:
generally that's what makes you a better team
Nah u tripping... So that means the Celtics still have a better team?? Or Dallas has a better team??? San Antonio has a batter team

I mean

Garnett, Wallace, Piece, Allen, Robinson - Boston
Duncan, Jefferson, Mason Jr, Ginobili, Parker - San Antonio
Nowitzki, Butler, Kidd, Terry, Haywood - Dallas

That means they are all better than the Lakers because on paper that looks like a better team...
 8 years ago '05        #102
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
Barkley
 8 years ago '04        #103
dre03 
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Were you just born last year Jordans last three peat team was one of the most talented teams ever Ron harper Jordan pippen kukoc rodman those five alone are better than the team the lakers had during any championship win. F*ck sake they won 72 games this wasnt off of will to win hell they were the most talented team in the league.
n*gga who was Toni Kukoc before the Bulls??? Who was he after the Bulls??? Exactly

Rodman was 34 years old when he played with the Bulls way past his prime and he didnt even start every game...

Ron Harper was 32 years old and past his prime to... n*gga only played 27 minutes a game and couldnt shoot worth a s**t...

Jordan only had Pippen who even at that time was always hurt and past his prime as well... Seeing how the year after the Bulls last run his career declined to s**t...

Dont come at me son when u dont know what the f**k you are talking about... They played defense thats what won the Bulls championships... Not great talent... U dont have to be talented to play defense... Just motivated

Last edited by dre03; 03-11-2010 at 05:15 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #104
dre03 
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Not to stomp on your parade but Kobe is the most clutch player in NBA history he has 27 buzzer beaters and MJ has 25(they even went so far as to count his one in NC to give him 26) Kobe is the definition of clutch. If you count game winners where the person was the last to score for their team in the final seconds and they won Kobe still has MJ beat with 44 to 35.

Your point is mute
U dumbass thats cuz Kobe been in more close games than Jordan... This year alone he has been in like 10+ situations where the game came down to him... Of course if he had more chances to win the game he will have more... How bout you find out how many he has missed compared to Jordan

Jason Kidd has more 3 pointers made then Kobe i guess that means Jason Kidd is a better 3pt shooter than Kobe then right... Hell that would make him the 5th best 3pt shooter all time... Since he has more that has to be what that means right...
 8 years ago '08        #105
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Hurricane24 said:
generally that's what makes you a better team
Oh Really? So if thats the case we should see the Celtics holding up the trophy again this year?
 8 years ago '06        #106
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 dre03 said:
n*gga who was Toni Kukoc before the Bulls??? Who was he after the Bulls??? Exactly

Rodman was 34 years old when he played with the Bulls way past his prime and he didnt even start every game...

Ron Harper was 32 years old and past his prime to... n*gga only played 27 minutes a game and couldnt shoot worth a s**t...

Jordan only had Pippen who even at that time was always hurt and past his prime as well... Seeing how the year after the Bulls last run his career declined to s**t...

Dont come at me son when u dont know what the f**k you are talking about... They played defense thats what won the Bulls championships... Not great talent... U dont have to be talented to play defense... Just motivated
all those players u are kinda putting down, weren't expected nor needed to do anything more then play thier part.... all of them players excelled at 1 PARTICULAR craft, wich is a huge part of establishing a great team

bulls always had reliable spot up shooters, who made CLUTCH shots in thier finals runs... kerr and paxson...

kukoc was another playmaker, who brang a lot of versatility.... had a high bb iq....

rodman was a beast, dunno what u talking about, and it's not like he wasn't the PERFECT pf to match up with malone

harper was a nice COMPLIMENTARY player as well, he had some unfortunate injuries and played on s**tty teams early in his career

bulls had a stacked team in terms of everybody fitting thier roles perfectly... plus they were as MENTALLY tough as anybody
 03-11-2010, 05:34 PM         #107
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people forget that Bulls team w/o Jordan went to the ECF and went to a game 7 that year and got f**king cheated?
 8 years ago '10        #108
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 braided_uppimp said:
just old heads riding for old heads

it's no difference between Jordan and Kobe, just different eras

that's about it
uuuuuuhhhh have you seen Jordan's stats?
 8 years ago '04        #109
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
this dre f*g is a f**king hater and obviously dont know s**t about basketball?

how can you read something so delusional and rationally respond to it? lmao u just have to laugh and ignore it
 8 years ago '04        #110
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 braided_uppimp said:
people forget that Bulls team w/o Jordan went to the ECF and went to a game 7 that year and got f**king cheated?
Yeah they took the Knicks to game 7 in the second round dumbass. What the Rockets did to the Lakers last year without T-mac and Yao. Was the Rockets team a great team?
 8 years ago '04        #111
dre03 
space
space
 ginobili 20 said:
all those players u are kinda putting down, weren't expected nor needed to do anything more then play thier part.... all of them players excelled at 1 PARTICULAR craft, wich is a huge part of establishing a great team

bulls always had reliable spot up shooters, who made CLUTCH shots in thier finals runs... kerr and paxson...

kukoc was another playmaker, who brang a lot of versatility.... had a high bb iq....

rodman was a beast, dunno what u talking about, and it's not like he wasn't the PERFECT pf to match up with malone

harper was a nice COMPLIMENTARY player as well, he had some unfortunate injuries and played on s**tty teams early in his career

bulls had a stacked team in terms of everybody fitting thier roles perfectly... plus they were as MENTALLY tough as anybody
They were all past their prime... Your going off reputation...

The year after the Bulls last championship Rodman played 35 games total for the rest of his career... He wins a ring and all of a sudden he goes to another team and he is too old to contend... The very next year u kidding me

Scottie showed how good he still was playing 40 minutes with the Rockets and averaging a measley 14 points on a career low 43% shooting

Ron Haper was only out there for size and defense... He only played 100 games after the Bulls final year and very little production from him aside from his defense

Kukoc was good but only in that system he wasnt as productive everywhere else... The whole point is on a team with Jordan once Jordan learned to trust his teammates his entire team instantly became better than they really were... U cant ignore the fact that 90% of that team sucked balls after Jordan...
 8 years ago '04        #112
dre03 
space
space
 l0udm0uf said:
this dre f*g is a f**king hater and obviously dont know s**t about basketball?

how can you read something so delusional and rationally respond to it? lmao u just have to laugh and ignore it
Like what...

Exactly shut yo d*ck sucking a.ss up
 8 years ago '06        #113
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
dre03 continues to show his lack of sports knowledge and proves to be the biggest dumbass in the bxsc.
 8 years ago '04        #114
dre03 
space
space
 TVee said:
Yeah they took the Knicks to game 7 in the second round dumbass. What the Rockets did to the Lakers last year without T-mac and Yao. Was the Rockets team a great team?
Damn u beat me to it
 8 years ago '10        #115
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
A lot of dumbass sh*t being posted in here. MJ>>>>Kobe.

Only homoerotic bromance Kobe stans say other wise, no logic behind there argument just emotion (awwwww).

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 03-11-2010 at 05:51 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #116
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
I remember when n*ggas tried to say last years Magic were better than anyteam the Bulls ever faced:lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #117
dre03 
space
space
 modalee81 said:
dre03 continues to show his lack of sports knowledge and proves to be the biggest dumbass in the bxsc.
Funny how i get s**t like instead of an actual response to my posts...

Im sure cuz people like you really have nothing to disprove me... Just infatuation theories about Kobe

Like T.O. say u want me stop then stop me... Otherwise shut the f**k up...
 8 years ago '05        #118
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12570 12570
I hate when people have to try and tear down someone to build up another player.

Jordan is the G.O.A.T, but Kobe's shots aren't lucky, it's all about getting yourself in the best position to get a clean shot at the basket. Kobe is masterful at doing this, he can create in the tightest spots.

He does it all game, so when it comes down to the wire and he does it one last time, it's all of a sudden luck? Not buying that s**t.
 8 years ago '10        #119
trill jackson 741 heat pts741
space
space
$18,920 | Props total: 13560 13560
barkley should empathize with iverson cause more than anyone he knows ai aint the only 76er legend with a gambling and drinking problem, he needs no reminder that's what mirrors are for
 8 years ago '04        #120
dre03 
space
space
 Hold That said:
I hate when people have to try and tear down someone to build up another player.

Jordan is the G.O.A.T, but Kobe's shots aren't lucky, it's all about getting yourself in the best position to get a clean shot at the basket. Kobe is masterful at doing this, he can create in the tightest spots.

He does it all game, so when it comes down to the wire and he does it one last time, it's all of a sudden luck? Not buying that s**t.
Yeah your right its definitely a skill not luck all the time... But when Kobe himself says one of his shots are luck (Like the shot against the Heat) u got these Kobe nuthuggers saying he is just being modest now...

If Kobe says anything else he is telling the truth... I mean everybody makes lucky shots... That crazy over the head 180 shot Jordan made when he was fouled by Ehlo in the paint was a lucky shot... I just dont understand how they have an excuse for everything that is not pro-Kobe... And thing its valid like the s**t is inscribed somewhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy