Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Charles is a knuckle head 35 38.89%
This turns into a Lebron/Kobe thread 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-11-2010, 02:10 PM         #41
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
A poor mans Jordan at best.
lmao yea f**kin right

Kobe does the same exact s**t Jordan does

i agree Jordan was mentally tougher and smarter, but as far as skill and everything else

they do the same s**t, nothing else

if they played a game of "anything u can do, i can do better"

it would be no winner
 8 years ago '06        #42
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Chief Dee said:
There is no such thing as a lucky shot. Either you hit it, or you dont. Circumstances and luck are two different things, banking off the backboard and the ball awkwardly dropping in is not luck. Luck itself does not exist, it was just the right circumstance. Plus Kobe's ability to hit 6 or 7 game winners would reflect that he has tremendous skill.
The only part that I disagree with is the "no such thing as a lucky shot". Players do throw up prays from time to time and hit outrageous shots. The shots that Kobe hit are not prays. He gets open, takes his time, gets to the spot he wants to get to, jumps up and knocks it down.

There was no reason for Charles to make that comment because Kobe gets good looks for game winners and he's proven.
 03-11-2010, 02:11 PM         #43
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
imo kobe is everybit as good as jordan, i think the eras and the people they played against and with make em different, jordan does have a better legacy but as far as talent and desire to win i think they are almost one in the same
 8 years ago '06        #44
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Main Event said:
I give up
You should because your example was a bad one.
 8 years ago '04        #45
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
The Miami shot isn't luck. He done it before from a closer distance. He may not have planned to shot it off glass but he has the innate ability like no other to manufacture a shot out of nothing.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #46
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,187 | Props total: 15710 15710
n*ggas on here stay comparing these two dudes....ya'll need to give it a rest.

With that said.....Jordan>>Kobe.
 8 years ago '08        #47
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
 hood135 said:
You should because your example was a bad one.
The man you're defending said himself it was luck and you still wont just admit it this is a battle im clearly not going to win with you
 8 years ago '08        #48
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2823 2823
 DJ Maximum said:

Jordan set the bar too high

[video - click to view]

03-11-2010, 02:20 PM         #49
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
I made that comment because you said Kobe was a "poor man's Jordan". Phil has never said who's better. He just says that they excel better than one another in different areas. He would smack you because Kobe isn't a poor mans anything.
Kobe is a poor mans Jordan. I'm going to e-mail Phil right now. Let's see if he smacks me.
 03-11-2010, 02:22 PM         #50
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
He got to the top of the key (best seat in the house), jumped off one but squared his shoulders, followed through, and shot it a tad too hard. That's not luck.

If he gets to that same spot and throws it up backwards and it falls....that's luck.
Those are both luck, one is more extreme than the other.

IMO ANYONE that shoots a GW buzzer beater while fading to the side and banks it in got lucky. How come Kobe doesn't shoot all his 3s as bank shots than?
 03-11-2010, 02:23 PM         #51
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Why would you be mad that someone is a poorman's Jordan?
It's actually a compliment if anything
 8 years ago '09        #52
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
Wait I thought Kobe admitted his shot against the Heat was luck

thats the game winning shot Ive heard him say was luck
 8 years ago '04        #53
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 wheezyfbaby said:
The Miami shot isn't luck. He done it before from a closer distance. He may not have planned to shot it off glass but he has the innate ability like no other to manufacture a shot out of nothing.

Wow bad example. You do understand the difference between banking in a 5 ft. and 24 footer right? You don't even see NBA players banking in 3pt shots from the angles because a banker requires touch. The shot was lucky. It's amazing to me that Kobe stans wont admit that and the man himself said it was the "luckiest shot he ever hit in his life." That not just being modest.
 8 years ago '07        #54
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Jordan never faced a team as great as the 08 celtics.
 8 years ago '08        #55
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,726 | Props total: 11613 11613
 Truth B T0ld said:
 8 years ago '04        #56
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 6293 6293
 TheG1ftedOne said:
"Barkley said that Bryant's Lakers wouldn't have a chance against the great Bulls teams."

So whats this saying.

Jordans team was better?
Barkley mad he couldn't get done when he was playing I don't like the lakers but Bryant can play the dude can play play ball
 8 years ago '04        #57
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
charles also said "i'm a dumbass"

nah but for real who cares

lol @ "poorman's jordan" no a poormans jordan is grant hill, t-mac...if kobe is anything he's "an upperclass jordan" lol he damn sure aint that far below him. i agree jordan is goat...but kobe runs this generation & hes not done with his legacy. bron will have the next, in another 3 years there will be another guy comin up. there will always be that one guy that runs s**t & then the up & comers comin up while that guy is starting to fall theres an 8 year old some where right now waiting to ride the next wave after bron

ther will always be people that just hate on the present & future & only care for the past, same guys that didnt care for pac/big they only cared for rakim/kool g rap/kane then it became jay-z/nas then its guys like em then 50...now its wayne & whoever else

get the point? every generation has their stars, & every past generation swears theirs was the best. every current says theirs is, its an ongoing cycle people, just accept it...every era/genration is different. get over it, why be bitter? whats the point in that. enjoy it
 8 years ago '07        #58
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 Truth B T0ld said:
I hope that was a joke
 03-11-2010, 02:48 PM         #59
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
lol @ "poorman's jordan" no a poormans jordan is grant hill, t-mac...if kobe is anything he's "an upperclass jordan" lol
I can agree with that, on YOUR terms. I guess "Poor mans" sounds too belittling for some people.

Last edited by Rynoh; 03-11-2010 at 03:00 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #60
Gumb0 
space
space
space
$601 | Props total: 0 0
Look at the players he sitting next to, other than gasol thats some pretty bad players. Newble Mihm Vlad rad, and that boston team was mad stacked

Jordan is the GOAT but did he ever have to play against a team with 3 hall of famers

People always bring up Kobe losing in the finals but so did Magic, Bird, Malone, Shaq, Lebron, Barkley, Stockton, Kidd, Payton, Ewing, and many more
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy