Charles Barkley: Kobe not in conversation with Jordan

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What do you think?
Charles is a knuckle head 35 38.89%
This turns into a Lebron/Kobe thread 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-12-2010, 05:36 PM         #181
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Jordan and Kobe played the same, the Lakers would be the most dominant team in the league.
Name 5 good teams who had all stars that dominated the game the way LBJ melo wade dwight duncan dirk durant do. You wanna know why you cant think of any there were none yeah it is easy to dominate a league of scrubs everyone was on a decline when Jordan began to dominate and the league was full of scrubs who could barely see a thirty point night. his closest rival while he was playing was Barkley the same dude thats riding him right now come on dude. Hell naw the lakers cant dominate in a league where talent is at your door step every night.
 8 years ago '04        #182
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 malikmoore9 said:
Name 5 good teams who had all stars that dominated the game the way LBJ melo wade dwight duncan dirk durant do. You wanna know why you cant think of any there were none yeah it is easy to dominate a league of scrubs everyone was on a decline when Jordan began to dominate and the league was full of scrubs who could barely see a thirty point night. his closest rival while he was playing was Barkley the same dude thats riding him right now come on dude. Hell naw the lakers cant dominate in a league where talent is at your door step every night.
Hakeem's Rockets
Shaq's Magic
Kareem's Lakers
Birds Celtics
The Bad Boys

And i didnt know Dwight, Melo Durant and Dirk dominate... Its funny the 5 teams i named have 10 plus championships... How many do the teams of the players you named have??? Exactly

And Kobe has never played Lebron, Wade, Dirk or Durant in the playoffs... Who the f**k cares who he plays once or twice during the regular season... The playoffs is what matters... And Jordan beat Shaq when he was the same age as Dwight and Shaq is ten times better then Dwight is now... Jordan beat every great team in his era except the Celtics
 8 years ago '06        #183
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2318 2318
 dre03 said:
Hakeem's Rockets
Shaq's Magic
Kareem's Lakers
Birds Celtics

The Bad Boys

And i didnt know Dwight, Melo Durant and Dirk dominate... Its funny the 5 teams i named have 10 plus championships... How many do the teams of the players you named have??? Exactly

And Kobe has never played Lebron, Wade, Dirk or Durant in the playoffs... Who the f**k cares who he plays once or twice during the regular season... The playoffs is what matters... And Jordan beat Shaq when he was the same age as Dwight and Shaq is ten times better then Dwight is now... Jordan beat every great team in his era except the Celtics
are you f**king serious naming those two teams for Jordans championship era? you have no clue what the f**k your talking about
 8 years ago '09        #184
RaIVIpAG3x 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,363 | Props total: 2729 2729
 TVee said:
He's saying the Bulls would beat them because they played with urgency, executed better, had k!ller instinct and they obviously have the GOAT. Like he said the Lakers won last year because they are stacked and had more talent than anyone, not because they took it to another level or played extremely well.
before this team they have now kobe was carrying the team to the playoffs. before rodman pippin etc... jordan wasnt winnin championships his team was way more stacked and the only buzzerbeater i say was lucky was vs heat other than that pure talent... and kobe 2 me is the second best player of all time but when its all said and done he's gonna be the G.O.A.T!
 8 years ago '04        #185
dre03 
space
space
 RaIVIpAG3x said:
before this team they have now kobe was carrying the team to the playoffs. before rodman pippin etc... jordan wasnt winnin championships his team was way more stacked and the only buzzerbeater i say was lucky was vs heat other than that pure talent... and kobe 2 me is the second best player of all time but when its all said and done he's gonna be the G.O.A.T!
n*gga Jordan had 3 rings before Rodman...

And Jordan made it to the 2nd round with Charles Oakley as his 2nd leading scorer Pippen was a rookie who barely played... Im sure you saw the clip... The shot over Ehlo GOOOOOOOD!!!! Sound familiar my n*gga... That was Jordan hitting the GW of the series to send his Bulls to the 2nd round with Charles Oakley as his second best player

Kobe couldnt even make the playoffs with Caron Butler and Lamar Odom...

And couldnt get out the 1st round with the greatest coach of all time and Lamar Odom as his second option

Damn the youth is corrupted these days
 8 years ago '07        #186
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
 braided_uppimp said:
you don't think if Kobe was on the Magic last season, ya'll wouldn't going win it all??

f**koutmyfaceliln*gga

i know the dumbass who is comparing jordan to kobe did not just call me a lil n*gga
 8 years ago '04        #187
dre03 
space
space
 A K G said:
What does his field goal percentage post-championship Bulls have ANYTHING to do with his game when he was on those teams? Was he not a good contributor when he was on the championship teams?

Does defense not require talent at all? And the Bulls were still HEALTHY. Age is a big factor when your team has to deal with injuries, because it slows recovery time. It doesn't matter if the average age of your starting lineup is 40, as long as they stay healthy. And yeah Malone got the better of Rodman.. Considering he was probably the best post player in the game the most a team could ask was for was to hinder his efficiency, which he did in both of the finals they faced off. You using Malone as a reason for his defense "lacking" is pretty ignorant.

Do you even know when he had the knee injury? It was earlier in his career with the Clippers. He played nearly the entire season for the next 7 seasons. And despite that, the Bulls offered him a big contract (at that time), because he showed he could still play, and he showed he could play defense when he came to the Bulls too. His knees were fragile, and that's what I'll leave it at.

I'm the one looking at stats, yet you're quoting Kukoc's FG% post-Bulls, Rodman's MPG/RPG in the finals, Harper's MPG/PPG?

Sure.

You're honestly saying nothing and the fact of the matter is that if you're trying to say the Bulls teams weren't talented, you DON'T know anything and your point is "moot".

Just another way of giving too much credit to Lord Michael.

I'm f**king baffled that you're pretty much saying defense and talent are exclusive of each other.

You have two of the best defenders in NBA history and a former elite defender in MJ and that's not talent? The Bulls were an old team, but winning a title you need to have veterans on your team to provide leadership and be able to compete.

P.S. Rico23, I see you, you b**ch a.ss n*gga.
I dont know how to explain anything to you... After reading your post i really have no idea what your disagreement is...

1) I said time and time again the Bulls won because they were great defensively... So for one to reply with anything about the Bulls were great defensively is beyond retarded to me if that was my whole point in the first

2) What part of you do not need talent to play defense dont you get??? Any player in the NBA can be a great defender... Any player in the NBA cannot be a great offensive player... Like Chuck Hayes isnt a very gifted player he cant move or do things like alot of the versatile players who plays his position... But he plays great defense and hustles... Same for Shane Battier... A player who constantly plays against players quicker, stronger, more athletic and versatile then him...

But because he works hard and plays smart he is a good defender... That is why you can continue to play deep in age if you play defense because it doesnt require all the necessary talents... The Rodmans, Bowens, Oakley's, Hakeem's all are still good at old age cuz of defense... Its mostly about determination... Of course every NBa player possess talent thats why they are in the NBA

3)Kukoc was a good player but he only played at such a high level because he played alongside Michael and the Bulls... Kukoc was a Lamar Odom with less explosiveness and athleticism... You take away Odom's athleticism and you get Kukoc... I showed you post Bulls numbers to show you when he played for a team without Jordan he wasnt that special...

4) My entire post wasnt predicated on stats like yours was... I said you obviously are a stat watcher cuz nothing you posted led me to believe you actually saw the Bulls play... Stats only tell part of the story... Its nothing wrong to have stats to help your argument but they shouldnt be your entire argument...
 8 years ago '04        #188
dre03 
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i know the dumbass who is comparing jordan to kobe did not just call me a lil n*gga
 03-12-2010, 08:45 PM         #189
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hakeem's Rockets
Shaq's Magic
Kareem's Lakers
Birds Celtics
The Bad Boys

See this just shows your basketball IQ you named four elder teams who were in or on a decline. Yes they had won championships and Jordan beat them after their prime. Just like you said they didn't beat Bird. Just admit it Jordan wouldnt have won on a consistent basis in Kobes generation and when they did he would have to hit way more game winners. Jordan had the benefit where there were maybe three good teams in the whole league especially on the last three peat.... Ha Shaqs Magic dude you are funny
 8 years ago '06        #190
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 555 555
Charles needs to make up his mind, one day "Kobe is riding in the passenger seat" next to Michael and the next he isn't in the car. He is always flip flopping. Anyway, why do we keep having this debate, nobody ever changes anyone's mind, and it always turns into name calling, and gets completely off topic.
 8 years ago '04        #191
dre03 
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
See this just shows your basketball IQ you named four elder teams who were in or on a decline. Yes they had won championships and Jordan beat them after their prime. Just like you said they didn't beat Bird. Just admit it Jordan wouldnt have won on a consistent basis in Kobes generation and when they did he would have to hit way more game winners. Jordan had the benefit where there were maybe three good teams in the whole league especially on the last three peat.... Ha Shaqs Magic dude you are funny
Beat them after their prime???

The Pistons were the defending champions when Jordan beat them in 1991... WTF are you talking about... U dont know s**t u dumbass

And Before 91 Jordan had never played Magic in a series dumbass but the Bulls dominated the Lakers from 87-91 in the Regular Season... Seeing how the Lakers won the title in 87 and 88 i dont think they were past their prime

The Celtics beat Jordan in his first 3 years in the league... One year was coming off of injury he didnt play the entire season basically... So using ur dumbass statement ur being a hypocrite... Its not good to beat a team past their prime but its ok to beat Jordan when he isnt in his prime... U f**king dumb s**t just quit u have no knowledge whatsoever and u get dumber everytime u post

3 Good teams in the 2nd 3 peat???????? I dont even know how to answer that... Just shut the f**k up dude... U just making up s**t now...

Last edited by dre03; 03-13-2010 at 04:38 PM..
 03-13-2010, 10:45 PM         #192
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
if u seen me in person it would be well fitting

f**koutmyfaceliln*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
27 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
23 hours ago