Birdman Is Down With The Freemasons

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2010, 04:27 PM         #121
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
lmao... not this s**t. I feel sorry for the innocent masons with their symbols. I seen a couple of these symbols on people's cars like bumper stickers and s**t and I keep it pushin. But foolish kids who watch youtube videos and automatically a.ssume they are evil wouldve lost they minds.
yea because I mean why should youtube videos be taken seriously...they're unreliable...

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #122
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
bruh... freemason does not automatically mean evil.......

please stop
 03-11-2010, 04:43 PM         #123
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ldogg310 said:
suge is/was from luedars park piru

that aint a "baphomet" sign bruh

reason i find it so funny that yall talk about obama or bush throwin up "baphomet" signs

but you never say where the picture is from in the bush and obama pics they were in texas

so i guess everyone who goes to college in texas is illuminati free masons also huh?

swear a lot of yall need to really live life for a while and see the world firsthand instead of holing up in a basement with youtube conspiracy vids on replay
study up on where gang signs originate from and who backed them[cali gangs]...and then get at me..and while you're at it study up on freeway rick ross to gaim more perspective on that..
 03-11-2010, 04:46 PM         #124
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5_star_smitty said:
i hear u...
but do u think it is IMPOSSIBLE to become successful on your own, due to hard work & talent???
honestly..i think so yes

you can make maybe 6 figures on your own TOPS...but if you want to join the millionaire club, you need to know the right people and have the right connections

Michael_Moore said:
who do you think was put in charge of carrying out the hits on 'pac and biggie..why do you think suge of all ppl is above prosecution for their murders and can get a pass on the the 3 strike rule...?...it's all good though..you're forgiven for being an idiot..jesus died for you too..
suge throwin' up the baphomet

[pic - click to view]

:agreement6::agreement6:

barack obama said:
thats not even birdman, birdman isnt the one wqearing the hat dumbass,,,,,
like michael said, go back to sleep you dumb s**t.... birdman has a f**king tattoo of an oil rig on his head...thats all im gonna say

Michael_Moore said:
yea because I mean why should youtube videos be taken seriously...they're unreliable...
scary...and sickening...

how would we avoid that? if you refuse it would they put you in jail?
 03-11-2010, 05:06 PM         #125
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-11-2010, 05:10 PM         #126
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
bruh... freemason does not automatically mean evil.......

please stop
smh page 2 is where I answered this..try and pay attention...and this is at least the 3rd time i've addressed this in this thread alone..let alone on BX as a whole
 8 years ago '06        #127
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4818 4818
 chi - lite said:
Its possible to become successful on your own, but its depending on what you define as success. If youre some type of entertainer, youre more than likely gonna judge your success by your pockets and bank account. Some artist feel successful even though theyre broke.

why somebody gotta bring up joe budden in every thread
 03-11-2010, 05:33 PM         #128
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:

[pic - click to view]

OH! I C WHAT YOU DID THERE!
 03-11-2010, 05:51 PM         #129
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 "SS" said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #130
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,016 | Props total: 2055 2055
freemason....1 hunnit......cartier:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #131
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,635 | Props total: 13716 13716
 Michael_Moore said:
true because why would an organization that sits on such a high moral high ground ever bend the rules right?
If you knew half as much as you think you did about the masons then you would know that they are an organization that follows rules to a T. There is no "bending" in masonry.

Supa Mario 910 said:
There's NUMEROUS masons with criminal records...
They didn't have a criminal record before being inducted.
 8 years ago '07        #132
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Tecsect said:
proof that its a freemason symbol? Looks like its publicity to have it on around all those cameras. And freemason isn't illuminati.
:slap:
 8 years ago '07        #133
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 younggangsta_s said:
If you knew half as much as you think you did about the masons then you would know that they are an organization that follows rules to a T. There is no "bending" in masonry.

They didn't have a criminal record before being inducted.
since when cant masons hav a criminal record lol
 8 years ago '04        #134
Kamek 
space
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

belee dat playboi
 03-12-2010, 01:34 AM         #135
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kamek said:

[pic - click to view]

belee dat playboi
he look possessed, he starin through a n*gga soul right nownow
 8 years ago '05        #136
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
...I Can See If Birdman Had The Hat On But This Here....Kind Of Reaching It.

So If Dude Had A Blue Bandana Around His Neck,Birdman Down With The Crips As Well?
:hmm:
 8 years ago '06        #137
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,884 | Props total: 25667 25667
Yall think this is a joke do ya research

After stating his intention to write a book exposing Freemasonry's "secrets", Morgan was arrested, kidnapped, and then apparently k!lled. His disappearance sparked a public outcry and launched the formation of a new Anti-Masonic Party.

If the local Masons had simply ignored Morgan's actions, that probably would have been the end of the matter. However, some members of the Batavia lodge responded to Morgan's “betrayal” by publishing an advertisement denouncing Morgan, and several attempts were made by unknown individuals to set fire to Miller's newspaper office.

When these efforts failed, a group of Masons gathered at Morgan's house claiming that he owed them money. On 11 September 1826, Morgan was arrested; according to the law, he could be held in debtor's prison until the debt was paid. Learning of this, Miller went to the jail to pay the debt. After several failed attempts, he finally secured Morgan's release.

A few hours later, Morgan was arrested again, now for a loan it was claimed he had not paid back, and for supposedly stealing clothing. He was jailed again, this time in Canandaigua. On the night of 11 September, someone appeared, claiming to be a friend of Morgan's and offering to pay his debt and have him released. Morgan was taken to a carriage that was waiting for him outside the prison. The next day, the carriage arrived at Fort Niagara.

There are several tales of what happened next. The most common one is that Morgan was taken in a boat to the middle of the Niagara River and drowned. A man named Henry L. Valance allegedly confessed to his part in the murder in 1848, and his deathbed confession is recounted in chapter two of Reverend C. G. Finney's book The Character, Claims, and Practical Workings of Freemasonry. A little more than a year after Morgan disappeared, in October, 1827, a badly decomposed body that washed up on the shores of Lake Ontario was presumed by many to be Morgan, and was buried as such, even though the clothing was positively identified as that of a missing Canadian, Timothy Monroe, by his widow. Freemasons deny that Morgan was k!lled, saying instead that he was paid $500 to leave the country. There have been numerous reports of Morgan being seen in other countries, but none have been confirmed. Three Masons, Loton Lawon, Nicholas Chesebro and Edward Sawyer, were charged with, convicted and served sentences for the kidnapping of Morgan.

Hmmmm september the 11th
 8 years ago '09        #138
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who the f**k wears a hat with a Masonic emblem for 'fashion'? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
 8 years ago '07        #139
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 deLeet said:
Baby is part of it which means wayne is also a member. Since wayne did a song with eminem he's also in it... sheeeeetttt jay-z been busy recruiting
i bet thats only jay purpose with being a free mason is to recruit more black members.
 03-12-2010, 01:41 PM         #140
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I'm not even exaggerating when I say i've answered this countless times...

but f**k it i'll answer you anyways..simply put low level masons are harmless..but masons that reach that reach that 33rd level and are of any major influence on the public are the ones of serious concern..they're the ones down with the thing in my sig.
whats wrong if someone becomes a Sovereign Grand Inspector General??

seriously your credibilty is zero when you have a link to article about how %80 of population is gunna get k!lled off. maybe you should be the first to get the ball rolling.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy