Birdman Is Down With The Freemasons

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
see yall treating this s**t like a gang, hence the thread title, birdman is DOWN with the freemasons lol yall make this s**t a joke, I actually read about this s**t yall make ties to s**t that has no complete answer
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #102
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 killacali86 said:
it's not a secret society, it's a society with secrets.
This is true
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #103
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Chief Dee said:
Prince Hall is well established in my territory I a.ssume every black proffessional has heard of them, but I a.ssume that when people say "FreeMason" on this forum, they really just mean Scottish Rite FreeMasonry since those are the dudes who are synonymous with the 4-33. I dont remember much bout York Rite except the Holy Royal Arch jewels.
no they dont.really.they dont hav a f**kin clue.s**t is hillarious an sad.their r plenty p.h's who post on this board an mike moore some how seems to think he knows more about masonry than they do.he thinks rich black guys walkin around throwin up symbols an doin funny hand shakes makes u a member,an calls tha rest of us idiots for pointin out tha stpudity in majority of his posts.but thats what happens when your a googleologist

tons of succesful blacks are p.h,and its not do damn secret lol.u can look at a p.h website and get an alumni or member list of prominent blacks.not a complete 1 of course.this dude thinks every well off black is in tha illuminati lol not realizin that they are p.h
 8 years ago '04        #104
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
I GUESS props to Birdman for "making it" after all these years.
:scared2:
 8 years ago '04        #105
Holla4mixtapes 
space
space
space
$106 | Props total: 0 0
Freemasons are not going to recruit "rappers from the Hood" plain and simple, most Freemasons are old white men, and as far the hat go to Ebay and type in Freemason you can have that s**t made. This is all for publicity I.E
 03-11-2010, 01:41 PM         #106
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Holla4mixtapes said:
Freemasons are not going to recruit "rappers from the Hood" plain and simple, most Freemasons are old white men, and as far the hat go to Ebay and type in Freemason you can have that s**t made. This is all for publicity I.E
And rappers that promote gang violence, drugs etc.

He has a criminal record and is ineligible for membership.
 03-11-2010, 01:58 PM         #107
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
see yall treating this s**t like a gang, hence the thread title, birdman is DOWN with the freemasons lol yall make this s**t a joke, I actually read about this s**t yall make ties to s**t that has no complete answer
Posted via Mobile Device
a gang aint got shyt on the freemasons... thats what k!lls me about n*ggaz saying they're gangsta.. the real gansta can snatch 50 billion off of everybody and never risk his life doing it.. real ganstas are buying islands in Dubai and what not while enslaving people, a real gansta runs a whole fukin country and puts all his rich boyfriends on and manipulates the socioeconomy to reflect his values. The real gangstas are fuking evil foreal, making money most gangs cant fathom with every law and military force under their control..not these play hip hop gangstas... and we need to stop them all.. they're all f*gets and alot of them are masons

Last edited by KazzMatiK; 03-11-2010 at 02:03 PM..
 03-11-2010, 02:01 PM         #108
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imsothoed said:
And rappers that promote gang violence, drugs etc.

He has a criminal record and is ineligible for membership.
George Washington got in just fine
 03-11-2010, 02:04 PM         #109
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Holla4mixtapes said:
Yea most masons aren't real masons.. the real ones are prolly 10 percenters
 8 years ago '08        #110
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Damn I just can't avoid these threads :banghead:

Anyways, I wonder if T.I is also down with them, and that's why he only got less than a year, house arrest and community service? Cause I mean, going from 10 years to 1 off the strength of a snitch bargain is a little much no?
 03-11-2010, 02:12 PM         #111
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
Damn I just can't avoid these threads :banghead:

Anyways, I wonder if T.I is also down with them, and that's why he only got less than a year, house arrest and community service? Cause I mean, going from 10 years to 1 off the strength of a snitch bargain is a little much no?
that's about right i would think, nothing suspicious enough about that
 03-11-2010, 03:10 PM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GuttaMane618 said:
man that same symbol is on our veterans buliding where im from. and dont college frats rock those so called freemason symbols? are they freemasons too? am i a freemason because my nations symbol is a pyramid? SO is everyone at Texas cause they throw up the BAPHOMET sign?
dude re read what you just said...and think HOW POWERFUL A GROUP WOULD HAVE TO BE TO PUT THOSE SYMBOLS AT THE PLACES YOU JUST MENTIONED..YOU INADVERTENTLY JUST PROVED MY OVERALL POINT...
 03-11-2010, 03:16 PM         #113
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Posted via Mobile Device
dude peep my sig...how exactly do u come to the conclusion that I find any of this funny?
 03-11-2010, 03:17 PM         #114
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
thats not even birdman, birdman isnt the one wqearing the hat dumbass,,,,,
go back to sleep....
 8 years ago '05        #115
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 13769 13769
 Michael_Moore said:
who do you think was put in charge of carrying out the hits on 'pac and biggie..why do you think suge of all ppl is above prosecution for their murders and can get a pass on the the 3 strike rule...?...it's all good though..you're forgiven for being an idiot..jesus died for you too..
suge throwin' up the baphomet

[pic - click to view]

Suge has a criminal record, he can't be a Mason stupid.
 03-11-2010, 04:07 PM         #116
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Suge has a criminal record, he can't be a Mason stupid.
true because why would an organization that sits on such a high moral high ground ever bend the rules right?

Originally Posted by NatiboyB
it's not a secret society it's a society with secrets that is about turning good men into better men.
Originally Posted By O The Cal Is On You? O The Cal Is On You?
Yup, and of course G.W. Bu$h is a very great man.
 03-11-2010, 04:13 PM         #117
Hurricane24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its funny cus freemasons aren't even a secret society, maybe i should join then make threads all day about it
 03-11-2010, 04:14 PM         #118
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
its funny cus freemasons aren't even a secret society, maybe i should join then make threads all day about it
? they are secret by there own admittance
 8 years ago '08        #119
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Earlier I mentioned that a guy named William Morgan of the York Rite, was murdered by the Masons for telling its secrets in his book. I personally testify that this book exist. In Funk & Wagnalls book, his death is cited along with how all opposition to the Masons was choked off in 1832.

"For about a decade following the abduction from Batavia, N.Y., in 1821, of William Morgan, a Freemason who had threatened to publish Masonic secrets and who was commonly thought to have been kidnapped by Masons, a general outcry was that many Masonic Lodges had to be abandoned throughout the eastern and middle states. In the northern states the Anti-Masonic party was formed; for a few years it was practically the only opponent to the Democratic Party. In 1832 the Anti-Masonic party nominated a lawyer, William Wirt, as its candidate for the presidency, but he was defeated by Andrew Jackson, who supported Masonry. Ironically, Wirt himself was a Mason. After that date the Freemasons encountered little political opposition in the US or elsewhere....."
 8 years ago '06        #120
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao... not this s**t. I feel sorry for the innocent masons with their symbols. I seen a couple of these symbols on people's cars like bumper stickers and s**t and I keep it pushin. But foolish kids who watch youtube videos and automatically a.ssume they are evil wouldve lost they minds.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy