Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2010, 10:41 AM         #81
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I spoke with a 33rd degree mason,i won't go into out of respect cause he is passed and he was a relative of someone close to me.

R.I.P.
 8 years ago '05        #82
Clarity2431 
space
space
$121 | Props total: 1 1
The Freemasons started out as the group of skilled masons all forming a group of masons to help each other out so to speak...please tell me this dumb a.ss Birdman plays with concrete blocks all day and mortar and maybe I'd believe you but in reality the Freemasons seem to be doing much more than what they started out doing long ago. They choose to be very selective and secret with everything they do....and Birdman, Wayne, and any other rapper joining the masons is nothing but a means to influence a bunch of people indirectly. What other use could Birdman or any other rapper/entertainer, for that matter, have with the masons other than sheer influence on others? People come out in darkness to hide things, normally bad things, or negative things, to do them in secret. People who do things in the light have nothing to hide at all. If they're was nothing sinister to hide then why all the secrecy, and I mean alllllllll the secrecy. It's meant to sounds so unbelievable and stupid that you yourself might sound silly for even believing in a "conspiracy theory", but that's the aim of the game....tell people enough that it's just a conspiracy theory, tell people enough that they're crazy and it's impossible for something like that to be going on and then they try to make you feel stupid for even believing in such a thing. But don't follow the leader, don't let someone put thoughts and decisions in your head for you, go out there and be your own leader, your own person, and come up with these conclusions for yourselves after doing your own research on the subject. f**k the governement. f**k the fed. f**k the media. And everything in between*
 8 years ago '05        #83
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
 KazzMatiK said:
This fool.... This has got to be the absolute epitimy of hypocrisy, and irony, and comedy
So come on then, if i'm a fool for what i said, please educate me.
 8 years ago '05        #84
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Michael_Moore said:
could be punishment for going against the oath in some kinda way..remember scooter libby is down with them but still caught a case..same for suge knight...
Now I done heard it all.

wtr1906 said:
Being a Mason and being in the Illuminati is two different things though! Just because he is walking next to a guy that has on a Mason hat, what does that prove?
Thank you. Not all 33rd or 32nd degree Masons are out to "get the world."

So Galaxy can get banned but this Michael Moore dude is still around?

[pic - click to view]

03-11-2010, 11:04 AM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Everybody knows a mason, be for real all this freemason talk aint gon do no good if yall call yall selves informing us, this s**t aint new and yall trying to makes us, well me believe this s**t when yall aint even got yall facts straight, ILLUMINATI AND FREEMASONRY ARE NOT THE SAME
Posted via Mobile Device
smh..."do you read posts or do you just skim thru 'em"

go to page 2 where I addressed this & responded to Wasted..
 03-11-2010, 11:07 AM         #86
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KazzMatiK said:
its a combination of two things... firstly media moves faster and there is a wider "freedom" of information. Also you cant hide something after it gets so big. The plans for a one world gov't was only hidden before the World bank and IMF came into play now its common knowledge to anyone with eyes.

The world almost completely united economically, once thats done... stopping them would be near impossible. Its already hard now. THats why they can be blatant. People will soon fall in line and say that they're right...

unless we take some necessary measures
:agreement6:
 03-11-2010, 11:13 AM         #87
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Now I done heard it all.

who do you think was put in charge of carrying out the hits on 'pac and biggie..why do you think suge of all ppl is above prosecution for their murders and can get a pass on the the 3 strike rule...?...it's all good though..you're forgiven for being an idiot..jesus died for you too..
suge throwin' up the baphomet

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #88
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Wasted said:
Why is it so bad that they are members?
its not,but threadstarter thinks every last mason is in tha illuminati and they hav a plot to k!ll 80% of tha population
 03-11-2010, 11:28 AM         #89
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
its not,but threadstarter thinks every last mason is in tha illuminati and they hav a plot to k!ll 80% of tha population
did you see my response to that?..or did you conveniently over look that like the idiot up top?
 8 years ago '07        #90
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who the f**k wears a hat with a Masonic emblem for 'fashion'? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
masons
 8 years ago '07        #91
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
did you see my response to that?..or did you conveniently over look that like the idiot up top?
and my response to u is tha same as it always is.stop listnin to alex jones and actually learn somethin about masonry.what u dont seem to undastand no matter how many times it gets explained to u is that their different types of masonry.

prince hall is predominantly black and very different from tha masonry u like to link to tha illuminati which is scottish rite,and york rite.jeesus man.in tha scale of globalism p.h is last on tha food chain and u can only get to upper ranks of tha otha 2 by blood relative.to put it even simpler,poor negroes ala baby an jayz are not allowed in this club
 03-11-2010, 11:47 AM         #92
TiPZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My father is a 33rd Degree Mason and I showed him this thread and he laughed. I don't know if it was a joking laugh or a dark and evil plan to take over the world laugh.
 03-11-2010, 11:47 AM         #93
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
and my response to u is tha same as it always is.stop listnin to alex jones and actually learn somethin about masonry.what u dont seem to undastand no matter how many times it gets explained to u is that their different types of masonry.

prince hall is predominantly black and very different from tha masonry u like to link to tha illuminati which is scottish rite,and york rite.jeesus man.in tha scale of globalism p.h is last on tha food chain and u can only get to upper ranks of tha otha 2 by blood relative.to put it even simpler,poor negroes ala baby an jayz are not allowed in this club
guess you'll never get it..i'm officially done with you..
 8 years ago '07        #94
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
guess you'll never get it..i'm officially done with you..
get what???tha fact that u dont know what tha f**k your postin about?me an most otha posters already got it.its still funny tho

u seem to think degrees in freemasonry are for sale

this guy is a millionaire so that means he is a 33rd degree mason lol.tha s**t is comical.like i said tune alex out,hit tha library and start doin ya own research.u mite learn sumpthin.peace
 8 years ago '08        #95
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
People should be careful about speaking on 33rd degree inspector generals. For non-Masons who say they met a 33rd degree Mason, ask yourself why would an Inspector General tell a non-Mason anything, when they dont even teach other Masons their lectures? Even a Mason who receives Masonic instructional books of the ceremonies, only gets vague info on the Inspector General. Every degree has lessons, but the benefit of the lecture of the 33rd degree is for Inspector Generals ONLY. If a 33rd degree Mason told you that he shares his lessons with the Master Mason, scream in homies face, "stop it fivvvvve". Witnin the Masons is a governing body called the Supreme Council which is made up of 33rd degree Mason deputies who report to the Grand Commanders. So within the secret society is another society.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-11-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 03-11-2010, 12:09 PM         #96
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man that same symbol is on our veterans buliding where im from. and dont college frats rock those so called freemason symbols? are they freemasons too? am i a freemason because my nations symbol is a pyramid? SO is everyone at Texas cause they throw up the BAPHOMET sign?

Last edited by GuttaMane618; 03-11-2010 at 12:15 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #97
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 r.burgundy said:

Prince Hall is well established in my territory I a.ssume every black proffessional has heard of them, but I a.ssume that when people say "FreeMason" on this forum, they really just mean Scottish Rite FreeMasonry since those are the dudes who are synonymous with the 4-33. I dont remember much bout York Rite except the Holy Royal Arch jewels.
 8 years ago '06        #98
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
If not for planning and executing devious plots, what the f**k else are these men meeting each other in secret for?
 8 years ago '08        #99
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
thats not even birdman, birdman isnt the one wqearing the hat dumbass,,,,,
 8 years ago '05        #100
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
 Hold That said:
Exactly, nothing wrong with being a free mason, but with any secret society n*ggas will always a.ssume the worse because it is in fact... "secret"..
it's not a secret society, it's a society with secrets.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy