most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Tecsect said:
proof that its a freemason symbol? Looks like its publicity to have it on around all those cameras. And freemason isn't illuminati.
The square and compass is a basic Masonic symbol that comes from the Blue Lodge. Its one of the three greatest symbolic lights of Masonry. You see this symbol all over the place, a person will learn of these basic symbols at iniation of the first degree. So pretty much the moment you get down.
 8 years ago '07        #62
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
freemasons does not equal illuminati.

freemasons do indeed exist, and your neighbor or coworker probably is one.
 8 years ago '06        #63
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,879 | Props total: 1148 1148
 Hold That said:
Exactly, nothing wrong with being a free mason, but with any secret society n*ggas will always a.ssume the worse because it is in fact... "secret"..
You make a good point, but all this info is not out here for no reason people are really making the connections
 8 years ago '09        #64
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
 *c.o.a.* said:
that n*gga look like a demon
 8 years ago '07        #65
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
 myguy said:
bloggers made up illuminati u guy are crazy for believing this mess
You dumb piece of s**t Illumanati been running around since 1776...
 8 years ago '04        #66
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
this is old news he took you guys to the Alter at the Grand Lodge of England when i posted a thread about it people didn't believe me.

Michael Moore post this video in the 1st post.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #67
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 Mysonne said:
this is old news he took you guys to the Alter at the Grand Lodge of England when i posted a thread about it people didn't believe me.

Michael Moore post this video in the 1st post.

Thats what im saying, this aint new.

Thats the grand lodge in Holburn/Covent Garden. They were doing open days around that time, dunno if they're still doing it. I been down there a few times before this film was recorded, but they werent allowing non-members access when I was there.

Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 03-11-2010 at 10:12 AM..
 03-11-2010, 10:12 AM         #68
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:metallicblue::metallicblue::metallicblue:
 03-11-2010, 10:21 AM         #69
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
white people shook
what the f**k are you talkin' about?..this is something for every race to be shook of unless you fall under a certain 10%...
 03-11-2010, 10:27 AM         #70
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
so you're proud of the fact that we all speak the oppressors tongue? You gotta be white if that's the case.
This fool.... This has got to be the absolute epitimy of hypocrisy, and irony, and comedy
 8 years ago '05        #71
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 KazzMatiK said:
This fool.... This has got to be the absolute epitimy of hypocrisy, and irony, and comedy
Oh word? OK, school this fool.
 8 years ago '10        #72
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
really?
 8 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
that pic is some straight up.."f**k you..we're down wit the Illuminati and what n*gga?" tyoe s**t..
youd be surprised at the odds of that n*gga rockin the hat and not even knowing what it means. u know how many ppl buy s**t cuz it "looks hot"

not sayin thats the case but ppl just wear s**t these days.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 03-11-2010 at 10:33 AM..
 03-11-2010, 10:32 AM         #74
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
white people shook
small minded fool
 03-11-2010, 10:33 AM         #75
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
youd be surprised at the odds of that n*gga rockin the hat and not even knowing what it means.
cmon man... i mean really
 8 years ago '08        #76
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 80sbabyent said:
LMAO I know right, My grandfather and all his friend are Masons, for the most part they sit around and drink, go to meetings, do community service and fish... scary stuff right?
Just like I already said, most people who have Masonic relatives think everything is a joke. We are the most oblivious because we judge Masonry by our relatives. But my uncle is a Mason, but I chose not to cosign him "just because". There is cleay mysticism in Masonry that is scary. One example being the 30th Degree. From this degree, you come upon the Sephiroth, or the tree of life. The sephiroth of the 30th degree is barrowed from the Kaballah Jews who openly admit to magic and mysticism. According to mystic Jews, Kaballah astrology reveals Satan. Allah (swt) forbade the Israelites in the Torah from practicing magic and mysticism. The Torah itself has laws that allow for the stoning magicians. Some people support magic because of stories of Solomon doing magic and this or that, but those stories were written LONG after King Solomon was dead. A lot of those bibilical books are not first-hand accounts.

Some of the Jews of today, who practice Rabbinical Judaism, which is different from Musa’s (as) religion, dibble and dabble in other affairs. As a Muslim, I know to be wary of mysticism. Most non-Muslims do not realize the power of mysticism, and that when they channel these mystic forces, they channel the shaitan. Elements of deception are involved in mysticism because it leads to occultism, esoteric beliefs, and sometimes magic. Mysticism also leads to misguidance and innovation, which is why you will often find mystic people of any religion to be “weirder” or “stranger” than other people from the same religion. For example, compare a mystic Jew to a regular Jew, or a mystic Muslim to a regular Muslim and you see what I mean.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
cmon man... i mean really
real talk. and even if he knew what it means he probably don't give 2 s**ts what its representing as long is it gives the image of "power"
 03-11-2010, 10:38 AM         #78
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
they're getting more brazen and more blatant with it now..something definitely is afoot....
its a combination of two things... firstly media moves faster and there is a wider "freedom" of information. Also you cant hide something after it gets so big. The plans for a one world gov't was only hidden before the World bank and IMF came into play now its common knowledge to anyone with eyes.

The world almost completely united economically, once thats done... stopping them would be near impossible. Its already hard now. THats why they can be blatant. People will soon fall in line and say that they're right...

unless we take some necessary measures
 8 years ago '04        #79
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Everybody knows a mason, be for real all this freemason talk aint gon do no good if yall call yall selves informing us, this s**t aint new and yall trying to makes us, well me believe this s**t when yall aint even got yall facts straight, ILLUMINATI AND FREEMASONRY ARE NOT THE SAME
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 KazzMatiK said:
its a combination of two things... firstly media moves faster and there is a wider "freedom" of information. Also you cant hide something after it gets so big. The plans for a one world gov't was only hidden before the World bank and IMF came into play now its common knowledge to anyone with eyes.

The world almost completely united economically, once thats done... stopping them would be near impossible. Its already hard now. THats why they can be blatant. People will soon fall in line and say that they're right...

unless we take some necessary measures
:agreement6: although it seems like I'm defending the n*gga with the hat, I'm not defending the NWO.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy