Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 dat_thang112 said:
Obviously you're a c*nt for falling for their trap and not having the ability to think freely. I'm sure you still think 9/11 was real. Maybe the moon is made out of cheese??
i request a fully detailed account of what part of it wasn't real???
conspiracy theories aside, what part of it wasn't real???
 8 years ago '04        #42
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
People join these societies to go places in their careers and even with their education. People actually make more money and get better jobs from being in a secret society, fraternity, sororiety, etc... Why do you think after college, even though you have a degree they check what fraternity, sororiety, or secret society youre in. Hip Hop as well as any other music genre & Hollywood had been taken over by corporate america. Anybody who wants to be popular, famous, rich, wealthy, powerful etc has to be a part of something or your career goes nowhere. This is why most presidents, doctors, and politicians are masons, boule, elks, or skull & bone members. How do you think jay z has the most popular woman, clubs, shoes, clothes, alcohol, labels, and multi platinum sales? All of this within a couple of years into his career. Its what you call sellin your soul.
 8 years ago '09        #43
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 chi - lite said:
People join these societies to go places in their careers and even with their education. People actually make more money and get better jobs from being in a secret society, fraternity, sororiety, etc... Why do you think after college, even though you have a degree they check what fraternity, sororiety, or secret society youre in. Hip Hop as well as any other music genre & Hollywood had been taken over by corporate america. Anybody who wants to be popular, famous, rich, wealthy, powerful etc has to be a part of something or your career goes nowhere. This is why most presidents, doctors, and politicians are masons, boule, elks, or skull & bone members. How do you think jay z has the most popular woman, clubs, shoes, clothes, alcohol, labels, and multi platinum sales? All of this within a couple of years into his career. Its what you call sellin your soul.
i hear u...
but do u think it is IMPOSSIBLE to become successful on your own, due to hard work & talent???
 03-11-2010, 08:52 AM         #44
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi - lite said:
in a couple of years into his career? are you serious? it was a step by step progress, if you were around before g-unit you would know this and seen his come up...... Some of you shouldn't be typing period.
 8 years ago '09        #45
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
 Supa Mario 910 said:
At no part in this run-on paragraph did you state why the f**k someone would wear a masonic emblem on their hat for 'fashion.' You said something stupid as f**k, take the 'L' and move on...
umm yes i did illumaniti n s**t is a big thing at the moment at what better way to identify yourself with it than wear a hat when ur goin to court an you know there is going to be f**k loads of media there...thus you get mugs like you wanking off over it and it keeps ppl talking now get back to smearing s**t all over your walls and then cleaning it off with your toungue you little twat

i didnt punctuate properly again...before you get aggy about it

Last edited by EnricoChiesa; 03-11-2010 at 09:00 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #46
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 deLeet said:
in a couple of years into his career? are you serious? it was a step by step progress, if you were around before g-unit you would know this and seen his come up...... Some of you shouldn't be typing period.

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6: But who the hell are we foolin'......its Boxden
 03-11-2010, 08:57 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So, you don't have to be intelligent? You just have to be rich?
 8 years ago '04        #48
chi - lite 
space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
Its possible to become successful on your own, but its depending on what you define as success. If youre some type of entertainer, youre more than likely gonna judge your success by your pockets and bank account. Some artist feel successful even though theyre broke.
 03-11-2010, 08:59 AM         #49
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozzieb said:
no d*ckbag fashion reflects peoples counciousness i.e. when the world was gettin ready to plunder Iraq designers started adding combat pockets n s**t to thier garms n everyone was rockin combats...now you lot are getting your knickers in a twist about this bulls**t theory (that has been rumbling on for 100s of years and still f**k all has happend all this 80% pop gettin wiped out bs ) and anyone who wants some attention extra credibility (from you morons with ridiculous superiority complexes who have to think that they are part of some sub-culture of enlightnment) jumps on it gets a buzz and gets more paper, thats all its about i mean when the f**k has jay z ever done anything thats isnt all about p.....being a mason is just an excuse to sit around in a lodge feel important talk s**t and f**k prostitues without your wife finding out now wind your neck in
this fool cant let go of his fairy tales
 8 years ago '09        #50
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
this should be common knowledge..
 8 years ago '09        #51
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Foreigners...You don't even know the difference between masons and the Illuminati. Wanker...
your broad mind is dismissing the rest of the plant as inferior...remember what language your speaking you little s**t...and um if there is such a difference then why has he got a masoinc logo not an illumanti logo, or is that s**t too secret?

Last edited by EnricoChiesa; 03-11-2010 at 09:08 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #52
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,446 | Props total: 16204 16204
 Tecsect said:
proof that its a freemason symbol?
yea B thats like the actual masonic logo..there is no theory here
 03-11-2010, 09:09 AM         #53
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
A lot of my fraternity bruhs are Masons and I know for a fact that a few of them have that hat and because I run with them, I am a Mason too?
did you not read where I answered Wasted?
 8 years ago '08        #54
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
Its all in plain sight folks, btw this probably the reason Weezy coming out in about 6 months.
 8 years ago '05        #55
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 ozzieb said:
your broad mind is dismissing the rest of the plant as inferior...remember what language your speaking you little s**t...and um if there is such a difference then why has he got a masoinc logo not an illumanti logo, or is that s**t too secret?
so you're proud of the fact that we all speak the oppressors tongue? You gotta be white if that's the case.
 8 years ago '04        #56
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
There is a freemason's lodge/church or whatever in my town right across from the damn hospital. That's got to mean somethin right. And just 2 weeks ago I saw a f**kin freemason's trolly coach bus packed to full capicity with a bunch of white suits and a couple of normal looking folks riding down the street. I couldn't believe my eyes.
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-11-2010, 09:17 AM         #57
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Its all in plain sight folks, btw this probably the reason Weezy coming out in about 6 months.
that pic is some straight up.."f**k you..we're down wit the Illuminati and what n*gga?" tyoe s**t..
 8 years ago '08        #58
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
Pretty much, it is no coincidence of all days he had that guy wearing the symbol like that heading into NYC court, it is sending a message.
 8 years ago '08        #59
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
People take the FreeMasons as a joke, but they k!lled a guy named William Morgan and threw his body down Niagara Falls because he told some of their secrets. I think that Morgan was from the York Rite, though most people in the States tend to be Scottish Rite. Im more wary of the Scottish Rite, because they are the ones who operate up to the 33 degrees. So when you hear of 4th-33rd degree Masonry after the Blue Lodge, know that he is Scottish Rite.

And yes, alot of Illuminati concepts come from Masonry, Scottish Rite specifically. Ive talked about the "Grand Luminary" concept before, Royal Arch may refer to it as the "glorious luminary", but I'll just say that a Masons relation to the Grand Luminary is not fully grasped until the 33rd degree. The 33rd degree is conferred, meaning that other 33rd degree Masons have to cosign. Then above that is a supreme council of 33rd's. We have two Supreme Councils in America. My uncle is a Mason, and I could easily get the recommendations from him to be a Mason but Im not down with them. Most people kiss their Masonic relatives a.sses, but like most Muslims, I dont mess with that shyt because of certain things.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 03-11-2010 at 09:28 AM..
 03-11-2010, 09:30 AM         #60
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Why is it so bad that they are members?
do you know what that means or are your confused. because the illuminati that people fear is no joke. a question like that just sounds like youre oblivious to the situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago