Birdman Is Down With The Freemasons

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-11-2010, 07:28 AM         #21
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
Being a Mason and being in the Illuminati is two different things though! Just because he is walking next to a guy that has on a Mason hat, what does that prove?
smh..dude read where I answered Wasted...
 8 years ago '04        #22
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 myguy said:
bloggers made up illuminati u guy are crazy for believing this mess
smh...

Illuminati has been around since before blogs even existed... You think that s**t is new?
 03-11-2010, 07:34 AM         #23
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
smh...

Illuminati has been around since before blogs even existed... You think that s**t is new?
he has a point I can't even hide it anymore..I'm the one that created the Illuminati and to make the s**t even more believable I made all these entertainers put the s**t in their videos..music..clothing..etc..and i even came up with the whole depop. thing also...

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 03-11-2010 at 07:35 AM..
 03-11-2010, 07:42 AM         #24
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but what i dont get is, why wayne go to jail? usually illuminati look out for their own and he wouldnt even get a gun charge in the first place, maybe he joined later on after the gun charge? i still think wayne trying to warn us tho ...that song georgia bush makes me believe he against the illuminati.
 8 years ago '09        #25
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,414 | Props total: 761 761
hahahahahahahahhahahaha f**king load of bollox if anything its fashion....put away your foils hats you epic c*nts
 03-11-2010, 07:47 AM         #26
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
but what i dont get is, why wayne go to jail? usually illuminati look out for their own and he wouldnt even get a gun charge in the first place, maybe he joined later on after the gun charge? i still think wayne trying to warn us tho ...that song georgia bush makes me believe he against the illuminati.
told you so!
 8 years ago '09        #27
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 WEREWOLF said:
Its publicity stunts or wayne got outta line and did something they didnt want him to do and thats why he in there but they aint gonna let anything really happen to him they just feed the line this artist is in GP and all that other nonsense and thats it. Remember Ja rule got arrested for the same exact charge on the same day as lil wayne im waiting to see how much time he gets.
 03-11-2010, 07:50 AM         #28
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
could be punishment for going against the oath in some kinda way..remember scooter libby is down with them but still caught a case..same for suge knight...
 03-11-2010, 07:50 AM         #29
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 faceoffizhere said:
Its publicity stunts or wayne got outta line and did something they didnt want him to do and thats why he in there but they aint gonna let anything really happen to him they just feed the line this artist is in GP and all that other nonsense and thats it. Remember Ja rule got arrested for the same exact charge on the same day as lil wayne im waiting to see how much time he gets.
Na this is false, there is going to be differences in Ja Rule and Lil Wayne anyway. The huge gap in wealth goes a long way in court regardless of any secret societies..
 03-11-2010, 07:50 AM         #30
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozzieb said:
hahahahahahahahhahahaha f**king load of bollox if anything its fashion....put away your foils hats you epic c*nts
you're slow...
 8 years ago '07        #31
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
A lot of my fraternity bruhs are Masons and I know for a fact that a few of them have that hat and because I run with them, I am a Mason too?
 03-11-2010, 07:54 AM         #32
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who the f**k wears a hat with a Masonic emblem for 'fashion'? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
A gangsta or a wanna be gangsta would rock it just cause of the 'G'......don't front that logo is tight
 03-11-2010, 08:00 AM         #33
dat_thang112  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozzieb said:
Obviously you're a c*nt for falling for their trap and not having the ability to think freely. I'm sure you still think 9/11 was real. Maybe the moon is made out of cheese??
 8 years ago '05        #34
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Michael_Moore said:
I'm not even exaggerating when I say i've answered this countless times...

but f**k it i'll answer you anyways..simply put low level masons are harmless..but masons that reach that reach that 33rd level and are of any major influence on the public are the ones of serious concern..they're the ones down with the thing in my sig.
lol right so why would they k!ll 80% of the population? I mean sales records are already low. k!lling 80% of the population = lower sales. Think about it.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #35
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Michael_Moore said:
could be punishment for going against the oath in some kinda way..remember scooter libby is down with them but still caught a case..same for suge knight...
lol Wayne goes against an "oath" and they put him on gun charges, making him go to jail as a form of punishment. He does a video about the illuminati, protesting his innocent.

Now Birdman rocks a Freemason cap.

Do you realise how stupid you sound?
 8 years ago '04        #36
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
So now n*ggaz bout to start rockin illuminati tees!?! Some of yall really take this s**t too far....
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #37
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Who the f**k wears a hat with a Masonic emblem for 'fashion'? You obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
no d*ckbag fashion reflects peoples counciousness i.e. when the world was gettin ready to plunder Iraq designers started adding combat pockets n s**t to thier garms n everyone was rockin combats...now you lot are getting your knickers in a twist about this bulls**t theory (that has been rumbling on for 100s of years and still f**k all has happend all this 80% pop gettin wiped out bs ) and anyone who wants some attention extra credibility (from you morons with ridiculous superiority complexes who have to think that they are part of some sub-culture of enlightnment) jumps on it gets a buzz and gets more paper, thats all its about i mean when the f**k has jay z ever done anything thats isnt all about p.....being a mason is just an excuse to sit around in a lodge feel important talk s**t and f**k prostitues without your wife finding out now wind your neck in
 8 years ago '04        #38
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Why do the artist get all the credit, the directors should be under fire more than the artist
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #39
space
space
 dat_thang112 said:
Obviously you're a c*nt for falling for their trap and not having the ability to think freely. I'm sure you still think 9/11 was real. Maybe the moon is made out of cheese??
no i dont believe 9/11 was real in that it was the work of terrorists, it was clearly a rouse to get oil and to get money that much is obvious and a foot in te door in the middle east...i think freely i just choose to think about s**t that actually effects my life i.e gettin some pay, linkin some gyal and building myself a better future. i am not stupid i studied politics and philosophy for 4 years and understand that governments are very cynical and in conjunction with the media they like to keep people scared in order to further capitalism but if i spent all my time worrying about that id turn into a 24 carat mentalist like yourself.....

Last edited by EnricoChiesa; 03-11-2010 at 08:56 AM..
 03-11-2010, 08:32 AM         #40
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Thanks Michael Moore for sharing the files from your inside job in the government to save us from the evil plans of Jay-z, lil wanye and pyramids.
LMAO I know right, My grandfather and all his friend are Masons, for the most part they sit around and drink, go to meetings, do community service and fish... scary stuff right?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago