Is it true Lloyd Banks smashed Taylor Rain?

most viewed right now
 78
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
mtva24 224 heat pts224 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
lol n*ggaz need to post the post-pregnancy Lauren London pics
 8 years ago '05        #42
blockburna 
space
avatar space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
@ responses lol i love bx
 03-11-2010, 09:33 PM         #43
BIGthingsSON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I usually don't judge cats on this site.


Dipset you gay
 03-11-2010, 10:25 PM         #44
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mtva24 said:
Yall n*ggaz ain't up on Taylor Rain??


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

where that b**ch a.ss at....
 8 years ago '09        #45
mtva24 224 heat pts224 OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,818 | Props total: 1138 1138
 DrX said:
where that b**ch a.ss at....
s**t is non existent...you would think she would develop a fatty considering much d*ck she takes in the a.ss....all she do is take it in the butt in her pr0nos
 03-12-2010, 01:04 AM         #46
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D I P S 3 T said:
I sort of feel sorry for you guys, every day there is a new thread on some overrated chick and 5-6 pages of you guys fantasizing over them....

why don't you go outside and meet girls... because both taylor rain and lauren london are average.. I was trolling when I said I wouldn't hit these chicks but really..im smashing s**t like that on the regular...its not even a big deal..you would be surprised how these "dimes" look without tons of makeup and airbrushed pics.

Holla

dude, you're gay

just stfu
 03-12-2010, 01:08 AM         #47
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D I P S 3 T said:
u mad?
f**kin pissed. :violent-smiley-078:
 8 years ago '04        #48
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,010 | Props total: 85 85
 kingstown04 said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #49
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 D I P S 3 T said:
I sort of feel sorry for you guys, every day there is a new thread on some overrated chick and 5-6 pages of you guys fantasizing over them....

why don't you go outside and meet girls... because both taylor rain and lauren london are average.. I was trolling when I said I wouldn't hit these chicks but really..im smashing s**t like that on the regular...its not even a big deal..you would be surprised how these "dimes" look without tons of makeup and airbrushed pics.

Holla

Lets get one thing straight here dorkset, you actually said and i quote
" Rosa Acosta is ugly...i dont like her fingers "
now that literally might be the GAYEST thing ive ever heard another guy say. Than you proceed to hate on all the straight dudes in this forum who create post and make comments saying that a girl is hot??? LMAO You my friend are the absolute biggest tool on all of boxden. In closing i have embedded a video for the rest of us straight guys to make fun of dipset aka dorkset some more he is the dude in the video between minutes 4:04 and 5:36. Enjoy!!!!!


[video - click to view]



Last edited by DaViLLe726; 03-12-2010 at 01:59 AM..
 03-12-2010, 03:38 AM         #50
Thee504Legend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MAN LAW- If you believe Lauren London is ugly then you are a homos3xual.
 03-12-2010, 03:45 AM         #51
on Cue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D I P S 3 T said:
Lauren london isn't a cumbucket? I could have sworn lil wayne got her pregnant.

She ain't even a dime...she is actually ugly tbh..has a weird nose. gtfoh.

[pic - click to view]

 03-12-2010, 03:59 AM         #52
on Cue 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecsect said:


thats just some under "ugly" in search do you do anything else except diss females?

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #53
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
ehh u bx n*ggas never seem to fail do u, id f**k all the b**ches that just got posted in this thread. i dont see why anyone wouldnt. they all got pussies

shallow hal a.ss n*ggas
 03-12-2010, 04:19 AM         #54
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Lauren london isn't a cumbucket? I could have sworn lil wayne got her pregnant.

She ain't even a dime...she is actually ugly tbh..has a weird nose. gtfoh.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Eww dude shes ugly.


Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Lmao @ beyonces ugly a.ss.

Wouldn't hit that if she was standing right in front of me.

now lady gaga? A true dime.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Eww, she is so ugly.

Would NOT hit.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
She ugly imo. I wouldn't hit
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
bulls**t clown make up, fake a.ss and t*ts minaj.

Who agrees?
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Pinky is ugly as hell.

No thanks.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Nicki is f**king ugly....you sad virgins need to go outside because there are plenty chicks hotter than her.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Pam oliver is ugly as f**k.

are you guys serious?
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Wow what an ugly wh0ore.

Oh i forgot, she has a fat a.ss so she is automatically a dime.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
She is ugly to me, she has weird hands.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Nicki minaj is ugly...she has weird hands.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Me personally thinks shes ugly...she has a weird nose.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Rosa acosta is ugly, I don't like her fingers.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
lmao @ jayz-s ugly a.ss.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
She ugly as f**k and got a annoying voice, i will k!ll her if i meet her.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
They are ugly b**ches.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Minaj is ugly as f**k...shame on you virgins thinking any chick with a fat fake a.ss is attractive.

You lose.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Lil chucky is one ugly motherf**ker.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
"Jay I actually only married you for your money, I think you are ugly and look like a camel...your p*nis is small as well I don't even enjoy s3x with you because you're fat as f**k...also that one guy XX DIPSET XX is a fine motherf**ker, I let him f**k me any day of the weak....DIPSET!"
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Jay-z lost.

Ugly a.ss nigguh.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Well there are a lot of clues...."her" adams apple, her facial structure is manly and also has freakishly large hands...in the video I posted I seen balls.

I jacked off to her videos 20 or so times.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Pinky ugly as f**k.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Foxy was banging in the 90s...she ugly as fu*k now.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Damn n*gga you ugly as fu*k.


 Tecsect said:


thats just some under "ugly" in search do you do anything else except diss females?

that n*ggas just GAY.. don't mind him
 8 years ago '08        #55
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
 D I P S 3 T said:
I sort of feel sorry for you guys, every day there is a new thread on some overrated chick and 5-6 pages of you guys fantasizing over them....

why don't you go outside and meet girls... because both taylor rain and lauren london are average.. I was trolling when I said I wouldn't hit these chicks but really..im smashing s**t like that on the regular...its not even a big deal..you would be surprised how these "dimes" look without tons of makeup and airbrushed pics.

Holla

I had to respond to this funny s**t cuz not only are prolly gay but Im positive you dont go outside because you joined less than a year ago and already have over two thousand posts. Thats just sad. Ur the saddest homos3xual on the internet
 8 years ago '05        #56
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 270 270
 D I P S 3 T said:

[pic - click to view]

wat a herb you are lol
 8 years ago '05        #57
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 on Cue said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #58
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
b**ch look like a 9th grader
 8 years ago '08        #59
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 boog said:
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Lauren london isn't a cumbucket? I could have sworn lil wayne got her pregnant.

She ain't even a dime...she is actually ugly tbh..has a weird nose. gtfoh.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Eww dude shes ugly.


Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Lmao @ beyonces ugly a.ss.

Wouldn't hit that if she was standing right in front of me.

now lady gaga? A true dime.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Eww, she is so ugly.

Would NOT hit.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
She ugly imo. I wouldn't hit
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
bulls**t clown make up, fake a.ss and t*ts minaj.

Who agrees?
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Pinky is ugly as hell.

No thanks.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Nicki is f**king ugly....you sad virgins need to go outside because there are plenty chicks hotter than her.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Pam oliver is ugly as f**k.

are you guys serious?
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Wow what an ugly wh0ore.

Oh i forgot, she has a fat a.ss so she is automatically a dime.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
She is ugly to me, she has weird hands.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Nicki minaj is ugly...she has weird hands.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Me personally thinks shes ugly...she has a weird nose.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Rosa acosta is ugly, I don't like her fingers.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
lmao @ jayz-s ugly a.ss.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
She ugly as f**k and got a annoying voice, i will k!ll her if i meet her.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
They are ugly b**ches.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Minaj is ugly as f**k...shame on you virgins thinking any chick with a fat fake a.ss is attractive.

You lose.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Lil chucky is one ugly motherf**ker.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
"Jay I actually only married you for your money, I think you are ugly and look like a camel...your p*nis is small as well I don't even enjoy s3x with you because you're fat as f**k...also that one guy XX DIPSET XX is a fine motherf**ker, I let him f**k me any day of the weak....DIPSET!"
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Jay-z lost.

Ugly a.ss nigguh.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Well there are a lot of clues...."her" adams apple, her facial structure is manly and also has freakishly large hands...in the video I posted I seen balls.

I jacked off to her videos 20 or so times.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Pinky ugly as f**k.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Foxy was banging in the 90s...she ugly as fu*k now.
Originally Posted by D I P S 3 T
Damn n*gga you ugly as fu*k.





that n*ggas just GAY.. don't mind him

Max B says it best for me @41 to 47


[video - click to view]



Last edited by nattidred; 03-15-2010 at 04:09 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #60
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 Tecsect said:


thats just some under "ugly" in search do you do anything else except diss females?
At least he admitted that Foxy was once banging in the 90s. I never saw Dipset admit a female EVER looked good.
aftermath11 slapped this ish
 
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy