'Avatar' Actress Zoe Saldana Says She Loves Sex & Won't Rule Out Filming An X-Rated Scene

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ y'all hyping this average a.ss b**ch up.
 03-10-2010, 11:59 AM         #82
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: @ her loving s3x and willing!

dr and pr make great looking women!
 8 years ago '04        #83
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1381 1381
she is black enough. no tats or nothing. she gets my vote.
 8 years ago '07        #84
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
I like how dumb n*ggas come in this thread saying s**t like shes nothing special there are better looking women in this world

if you dont find her beautiful.... also who in this thread said that she was the prettiest girl in the world?
 8 years ago '07        #85
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Dr.Backshots said:
If she ain't black what is she. Oh let me guess bcuz she's Dominican she's not black. I got news for you Dominican is not a race its an ethnicity part of the black race. Y'all Dominicans k!ll me. Just cuz ur twisted Constitution says ur white doesn't mean that you really are when the proof is on ur skin.
 8 years ago '04        #86
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
this shortie is f**kin s3xy, I dunno what n*ggas is talkin bout.. she has that slim lil petite figure that u could stretch & do whatever u want with, most u n*ggas is lames
 8 years ago '07        #87
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 on Cue said:
So is this the new thing for boxden n*ggas to do Hating on b**ches?
Seems like it. I've never seen so many "men" knock females like boxden n*ggas do. n*ggas go in depth with it too. "Ewww... Omg look @ her nose. She's so unattractive." Would you f**k?! Yes or no n*gga. I swear the past few months I've seen some suspect muf**kas on here. Just come on out the closest already.
 03-10-2010, 03:13 PM         #88
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

I'm c o n F u sE d
My n*gga Wee Bay! :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #89
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
 D.S.O.M. said:
u act like we are talking to her face to face. how are we hyping her head up???
Owened, homies acting like our comments on BX gon bring up her celebrity status
 8 years ago '05        #90
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
She sounds like a wh0ore.
 03-10-2010, 03:47 PM         #91
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn i dont care if she doesnt meet every1's dime criteria but cant we all agree a pr0no with her in it would be well worth the views?
 8 years ago '09        #92
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 89 89
 D.S.O.M. said:
nothing wrong with f**kin average b**ches

[pic - click to view]

where do yall be findin these gifs
 8 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 Tecnique said:
After s3x

Im in f**kin love
 03-11-2010, 11:57 AM         #94
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:
nothing wrong with f**kin average b**ches

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #95
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
nothing to write home about

halle berry swordfish tit scene >>>

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #96
240sx 
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 1451 1451
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The b**ch is average. There's NUMEROUS b**ches who aren't stars that look 10X better than her. How the f**k is someone gay because they don't hype a b**ch that you like? You're the type of dumbass that is at the bar buying drinks for every b**ch in there and going home alone to eat Ramen noodles for breakfast. Get your eyes checked...
Slow down hot pants , I just don't understand anybody that tries and down grade a women , What is wrong with being average ? You acting like you only date super models.
In reality you would prob give your left ball to be seen with this chick right here and don't lie.
Some of these AVERAGE chicks are hotter to me than these flaw less princesses you are talking about.
I think you better back up and take a look around you before you find your self exposed in this thread, Because with those comments/posts you sound a little light in the loafers.
 03-11-2010, 04:02 PM         #97
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240sx said:
Slow down hot pants , I just don't understand anybody that tries and down grade a women , What is wrong with being average ? You acting like you only date super models.
In reality you would prob give your left ball to be seen with this chick right here and don't lie.
Some of these AVERAGE chicks are hotter to me than these flaw less princesses you are talking about.
I think you better back up and take a look around you before you find your self exposed in this thread, Because with those comments/posts you sound a little light in the loafers.
I'd be stuntin all the time if I was smashing. Propz to the white dude she's with
 8 years ago '10        #98
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
god i hope she does one sooooon :nicethread:
 8 years ago '05        #99
240sx 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Damn, you're stupid as f**k. There's nothing wrong with being average, but there is when simps (like yourself) who like to put an average a.ss b**ch up on a pedastal. Never said I'm only f**king with supermodels, but I damn sure ain't hyping a b**ch head up to think she's anything more than what she is. And I could give a f**k if you think I'm gay or not, I bet I could pull your b**ch from you easily.

EDIT: What man calls another man 'hot pants'?
Tell me whats wrong with over hyping this chick or putting her on a pedestal ? This chick is doing it , She has worked and earned her way up in to a nice position and haters like you are in the back talkin sh*t. You call your self a man ? What kind of man does that ?
Your over confident self is very transparent , That's why you might be having a problem with the opposite s3x and have not been with a women in a very, very long time.
It sounds like there is a lot of anger toward a female in all her glory and success , If not Zoe Saldana it would be somebody else that you would target with the opposite gender.
No you are right this does not make you sweet as pecan pie but it sure does make you a suspect.
 8 years ago '05        #100
240sx 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy