Update: Lil Wayne Serving Jail Time in General Population...Will Not Be in Protective Custody

most viewed right now
 71
NBA Ref Scot Foster is for LeBron..Tony Brothers on the other hand
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
99 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
118 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 03-10-2010, 01:48 PM         #121
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
This is a lie, just put out there propaganda to keep him "cool", only way to clarify this is to get it

confirmed by an actual guy in GP.
nah dis aint making him cool.....he being escort and being around 17(if i am thinking correct) inmates.....dey gonna place his a.ss right back in after bc he got 2 serve his time in Arizona....for dem charges....wanna talk all dat tough s**t
 03-10-2010, 01:51 PM         #122
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrCiNe said:
nah dis aint making him cool.....he being escort and being around 17(if i am thinking correct) inmates.....dey gonna place his a.ss right back in after bc he got 2 serve his time in Arizona....for dem charges....wanna talk all dat tough s**t
BrCiNe again whos alias are you? You know your a b**ch n*gga for having every one of your posts hating on another black man going to jail right?
 03-10-2010, 02:06 PM         #123
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecsect said:
BrCiNe again whos alias are you? You know your a b**ch n*gga for having every one of your posts hating on another black man going to jail right?
lets keep it 100 ..nahhh.....weezy talk alot of s**t for a person who never done s**t....how da hell you gonna encourage young kids to take a walk down THAT bad road...when yourself never did that. If he wants 2 gang bang...but da mic down and pick up a damn gun......maybe that wouldn't even be smart because he will probably shot himself AGAIN.....weezy was making hot music without all da claiming bloods.....now u got young kids throwing up signs and flags....believing weezy lived that life when he never did none of that s**t.....

keeping it real...many of those gangsta are smart but they live in a bad area and need to survive...so they live this type of life....you will probably think well...how come they don't stop?....well at this point they can't ...they have such a rap sheet that no one will even hire them for a job so they go back into what they know best.....

but u have dis fake muthaf**ker on stage dancing and s**t...claiming he flipping and what not...."dis nicca needs to go directly to JAIL.....do not pass go".......

i dislike dis dude bc he is a fake a.ss n*gga......

I dont give 2 s**ts about dis dude going 2 jail...who da f**k place him there....was it u....?was it me.....?NO....himself and his actions.......now if he was wrongfully jailed....I would be the first one 2 say: HEY dat aint right....let him go....no under the sun deserved to be place in jail or prison for no reason......in this case he got himself in this situation.but you want people 2 feel sorry for him?....he has opportunities niccas would k!ll for...i mean really....and he going around acting da fools and s**t.....


Last edited by BrCiNe; 03-10-2010 at 02:08 PM..
 03-10-2010, 02:12 PM         #124
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrCiNe said:
lets keep it 100 ..nahhh.....weezy talk alot of s**t for a person who never done s**t....how da hell you gonna encourage young kids to take a walk down THAT bad road...when yourself never did that. If he wants 2 gang bang...but da mic down and pick up a damn gun......maybe that wouldn't even be smart because he will probably shot himself AGAIN.....weezy was making hot music without all da claiming bloods.....now u got young kids throwing up signs and flags....believing weezy lived that life when he never did none of that s**t.....

keeping it real...many of those gangsta are smart but they live in a bad area and need to survive...so they live this type of life....you will probably think well...how come they don't stop?....well at this point they can't ...they have such a rap sheet that no one will even hire them for a job so they go back into what they know best.....

but u have dis fake muthaf**ker on stage dancing and s**t...claiming he flipping and what not...."dis nicca needs to go directly to JAIL.....do not pass go".......

i dislike dis dude bc he is a fake a.ss n*gga......

I dont give 2 s**ts about dis dude going 2 jail...who da f**k place him there....was it u....?was it me.....?NO....himself and his actions.......now if he was wrongfully jailed....I would be the first one 2 say: HEY dat aint right....let him go....no under the sun deserved to be place in jail or prison for no reason......in this case he got himself in this situation.but you want people 2 feel sorry for him?....he has opportunities niccas would k!ll for...i mean really....and he going around acting da fools and s**t.....
The strangest thing on this forum right now is you. You made an alias account and sat on it posting as much hate on Lil Wayne going to jail as you could. Lil Wayne is going to jail on "attempted possession" which is bulls**t. Your an internet thug, a waste of space, a b**ch n*gga, a f**got. That sums you up quite nicely. Your spending your time hating on another black man going to jail, not only that thats all your posting. k!ll yourself.
 8 years ago '04        #125
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 2224 2224
 Tecsect said:
The strangest thing on this forum right now is you. You made an alias account and sat on it posting as much hate on Lil Wayne going to jail as you could. Lil Wayne is going to jail on "attempted possession" which is bulls**t. Your an internet thug, a waste of space, a b**ch n*gga, a f**got. That sums you up quite nicely. Your spending your time hating on another black man going to jail, not only that thats all your posting. k!ll yourself.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
NBA Richard Jefferson Spitting Game At Savannah James
35 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 51
Lil Baby got picked up off the street and already outsold every Young Thug pro..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
NBA These nerds are really smashing ya fav NBA team by 30?
41 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
99 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
117 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy