Update: Lil Wayne Serving Jail Time in General Population...Will Not Be in Protective Custody

most viewed right now
 93
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
50 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
51 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 2223 2223
 Tecsect said:
I was saying if you think someone who is worth what weezy is worth, and then what Birdman is worth, add to that his star status isn't well protected your dumb. Walking around with a guard is one of those measures.
Thats not what you said f**got.
 03-09-2010, 01:04 PM         #22
Yelloboy27  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they prolly make him go to pc, they cant have him causing a raucus everytime the inmates see him...
 8 years ago '05        #23
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Tecsect said:
I was saying if you think someone who is worth what weezy is worth, and then what Birdman is worth, add to that his star status isn't well protected your dumb. Walking around with a guard is one of those measures. If he's allowed into gen pop in the first place, which i seriously doubt.

...Dont Switch The Topic Back To Wayne In Jail. You Said Wayne Help The Bloods Career & Music....

Go In The Corner,You TimeOut For That Stanish s**t
:rofl2:
 03-09-2010, 01:08 PM         #24
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Dont Switch The Topic Back To Wayne In Jail. You Said Wayne Help The Bloods Career & Music....

Go In The Corner,You TimeOut For That Stanish s**t
:rofl2:
Really you think he hasn't been working with bloods and helping them for a while now in music? Where have you been?

Heres a few


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Tecsect; 03-09-2010 at 01:12 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #25
chi - lite 
space
avatar space
space
$474 | Props total: 4 4
Who gives a f**k!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #26
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 2223 2223
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Dont Switch The Topic Back To Wayne In Jail. You Said Wayne Help The Bloods Career & Music....

Go In The Corner,You TimeOut For That Stanish s**t
:rofl2:
Dude it's Galaxy. He's a white European, what the f**k does he know about American gangs or hip hop for that matter.
 03-09-2010, 01:12 PM         #27
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he goes into general..and survives..i will have more respect.
 8 years ago '05        #28
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Tecsect said:
Really you think he hasn't been working with bloods for a while now in music? Where have you been?
....When Mack 10,Signed To Cash Money. Thats When Wayne Started Acting Like A Blood. You Really Think He A Blood Cause He Say He Is,He Has Tatts,and He Wears A Red Flag? If That The Case....You'll Believe Anything.

Real Gang Bangers Know The Code,Wayne Aint Gang Banging By The Code. He Just A Actor Playing A Gang Banger In This Business. Now He In Jail,He Aint Wayne The Superblood....He Just Dwayne Carter,A Entertainer Lock Up. He Aint Bangin In Jail Now...He Quiet.
 03-09-2010, 01:15 PM         #29
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
If he goes into general..and survives..i will have more respect.
without being escorted by a guard when he is out and about.....than everyone will have more respect......he is basically still in PC
 03-09-2010, 01:16 PM         #30
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....When Mack 10,Signed To Cash Money. Thats When Wayne Started Acting Like A Blood. You Really Think He A Blood Cause He Say He Is,He Has Tatts,and He Wears A Red Flag? If That The Case....You'll Believe Anything.

Real Gang Bangers Know The Code,Wayne Aint Gang Banging By The Code. He Just A Actor Playing A Gang Banger In This Business. Now He In Jail,He Aint Wayne The Superblood....He Just Dwayne Carter,A Entertainer Lock Up. He Aint Bangin In Jail Now...He Quiet.
He's not a gangbanger but he bought his way to being a gang member. Why would they spit on someone whos helped lots of them outside of prison? If anything Birdman has enough money to pay 30 prisoners to walk around holding his hand for a year so it's not really an issue.
 8 years ago '10        #31
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,262 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Joe Budden said:

[pic - click to view]



hell naaaaaah


mexican gangs gonna hold weezy hostage.
 8 years ago '09        #32
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
 Joe Budden said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #33
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,097 | Props total: 11330 11330
Wayne will be f**ked with if he doesn't have bodyguards to extorted but I would stay to myself at all times
 8 years ago '05        #34
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,025 | Props total: 28481 28481
 Tecsect said:
He's not a gangbanger but he bought his way to being a gang member. Why would they spit on someone whos helped lots of them outside of prison? If anything Birdman has enough money to pay 30 prisoners to walk around holding his hand for a year so it's not really an issue.
...Wayne Was Brought Up As A Project Baby & Drug Dealer. You Cant Buy Your Way Into Gang Life,It Dont Work That Way Especially If You Want To Be A "Official"

@ He Helped Alot...Who The Hell Wayne Help Out? You Stans Will Believe Anything This Rat Mouth n*gga Would Say. If He Say Kissing Men Was Part Of Gang Life,You'll Still Believe It.

Birdman Can Pay All He Want,Once The Money Is Collect It. n*ggas Can Say "f**k him,that n*gga didnt pay enough" and Wayne Is Left Out On His Own. Trust & Believe....He Going Get Touch,We Going Hear Some Stories.


 TVee said:
Dude it's Galaxy. He's a white European, what the f**k does he know about American gangs or hip hop for that matter.
....I'm Starting To See That Now
 8 years ago '05        #35
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
 tacuna 320 said:
nasty Nate has first dibs!!
no I don't
 8 years ago '04        #36
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,370 | Props total: 2484 2484
 Joe Budden said:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #37
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,733 | Props total: 28825 28825
 Joe Budden said:

[pic - click to view]

 03-09-2010, 01:25 PM         #38
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ He Helped Alot...Who The Hell Wayne Help Out? You Stans Will Believe Anything This Rat Mouth n*gga Would Say.

[pic - click to view]



I just showed you 3 videos of him in videos with Bloods, the blood n*ggaz one there was like 20 bloods on the set. He has helped lots of others. Im not a stan of any sort you are just being retarded to not realise hes been working with alot of bloods when theres evidence right infront of your face. I see its pointless replying back


gone
 03-09-2010, 01:27 PM         #39
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecsect said:
He's not a gangbanger but he bought his way to being a gang member. Why would they spit on someone whos helped lots of them outside of prison? If anything Birdman has enough money to pay 30 prisoners to walk around holding his hand for a year so it's not really an issue.
Certain Bloods like Weezy and certains one doesn't......It is to no surprise that Blood members k!ll other Blood members...I see it all da time. Especially if they are breaking "Codes". One of the codes that Weezy tends to break is "False Flagging".. Even tho Weezy shot dem out on just about every record....for some members that isnt good enuff.

Weezy does pay in order to be a Blood but that money doesn't reach all SETS...so the ones that arent getting paid is angry for Weezy using their image that they poured their blood and sweat into.

Also at times weezy makes dem look like a joke and this is their lifes and they think weezy is making a joke out of it. So yes Birdman can pay off some dudes in Rikers but that isnt going to keep him 100% safe....weezy needs a guard by him in order to keep him safe.

Also isn't Wayne about to serve some more time in Arizona after he is done with this sentence....he is facing more serious charges......trial for this is March 30...if I am thinking correct
 03-09-2010, 01:30 PM         #40
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Wayne Was Brought Up As A Project Baby & Drug Dealer. You Cant Buy Your Way Into Gang Life,It Dont Work That Way Especially If You Want To Be A "Official"

@ He Helped Alot...Who The Hell Wayne Help Out? You Stans Will Believe Anything This Rat Mouth n*gga Would Say. If He Say Kissing Men Was Part Of Gang Life,You'll Still Believe It.

Birdman Can Pay All He Want,Once The Money Is Collect It. n*ggas Can Say "f**k him,that n*gga didnt pay enough" and Wayne Is Left Out On His Own. Trust & Believe....He Going Get Touch,We Going Hear Some Stories.
^^ Co-Sign^^...you def cant buy your way into that type of s**t.........no matter what birdman do...it is still a chance Wayne is a.ssed out anyway
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
125 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
53 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
68 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
137 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
bad bi-ch she's so thick, I don't even need a pill
17 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
63 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
101 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
43 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy