Kobe on Matt Barnes: "I knew he wasn't gonna do s**t......it's funny to me"

most viewed right now
 57
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
Jersey826 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,855 | Props total: 1264 1264
 thehogue... said:
How was it a sucker punch? Answer that. Swinging an elbow is still swinging.
There's a big difference between throwing a punch and doing what Kobe did with his elbow. I don't even know what to call it cause all he did was tap Childs on the chin.

It was a sucker punch because neither of them were squared up, it was a suprise punch. Child's threw that quick punch that missed for the most part, and then did some quick hop steps backward to get away from Kobe and Kobe was comin at him.
 8 years ago '07        #62
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16161 16161
 Jersey826 said:
There's a big difference between throwing a punch and doing what Kobe did with his elbow. I don't even know what to call it cause all he did was tap Childs on the chin.

It was a sucker punch because neither of them were squared up, it was a suprise punch. Child's threw that quick punch that missed for the most part, and then did some quick hop steps backward to get away from Kobe and Kobe was comin at him.
It wasn't a surprise when you're looking at the person and you swung first. Sucker punches happen w/ you DON'T expect them to do anything or you have your back turned. I didn't say Kobe threw a punch swinging your elbow is still swinging, period.


Last edited by TH35; 03-09-2010 at 05:17 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #63
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,141 | Props total: 1113 1113
entertaining
 8 years ago '06        #64
Jersey826 5 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,855 | Props total: 1264 1264
 thehogue... said:
It wasn't a surprise when you're looking at the person and you swung first. Sucker punches happen w/ you DON'T expect them to do anything or you have your back turned. I didn't say Kobe threw a punch swinging your elbow is still swinging, period.
That's where we differ, I don't think what kobe did could be considered "swinging" in any way. He hit him with his elbow, but didn't swing his elbow. And a sucker punch is a surprise punch whether you're looking at the person or not.
 8 years ago '05        #65
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
childs aint even phase kobe with that punch
 8 years ago '07        #66
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,444 | Props total: 8443 8443
Wow... Kobe stans are really getting off on this s**t. Sad.

He DIDN'T FLINCH.. OMGZ he is so gangster!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '10        #67
trill jackson 832 heat pts832
space
avatar space
space
$20,975 | Props total: 22987 22987
they should put chris childs knuckle in the hall of fame
 8 years ago '07        #68
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,549 | Props total: 16161 16161
 Jersey826 said:
That's where we differ, I don't think what kobe did could be considered "swinging" in any way. He hit him with his elbow, but didn't swing his elbow. And a sucker punch is a surprise punch whether you're looking at the person or not.
f**k was it then an elbow jab . He bowed him which requires swinging your elbow. I said a sucker punch is when someone doesn't expect it. If I swing on someone I would expect them to swing back. I'm sure everyone would unless they're brain dead and think a person won't retaliate.
 8 years ago '05        #69
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 318 318
Kobe dont have to know how to f!ght he will just bust they a.ss on the court...
 8 years ago '07        #70
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
i love how people talk big after an altercation.

dude swung on reggie miller and missed and then got slammed on a table. he got slammed on a table by a nerdy dude like reggie miller. f**kin classic.
 8 years ago '06        #71
revolution03 
space
avatar space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
KOBE LOST he knew he wasnt gonna do s**t but he still missed
 8 years ago '09        #72
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 539 539
jamcyn, can u whoop the 6'7 reggie miller? lemme know, ill wait
 8 years ago '07        #73
JamcnPrettyboy 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$23,696 | Props total: 6789 6789
 LOONATIK said:
jamcyn, can u whoop the 6'7 reggie miller? lemme know, ill wait
you brought it up so you tell me. Can I? :)
 8 years ago '04        #74
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,407 | Props total: 59 59
 Bleezy said:
Wow... Kobe stans are really getting off on this s**t. Sad.

He DIDN'T FLINCH.. OMGZ he is so gangster!!!!!!!!!!!
lol...
 8 years ago '05        #75
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,164 | Props total: 21471 21471
damn i want sum1 to actually snuff kobe rite in the face...i jus wanna see what kobe wud do.
 8 years ago '05        #76
jtray 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
 Hu$tLa said:
damn i want sum1 to actually snuff kobe rite in the face...i jus wanna see what kobe wud do.

People on hear now must be 16 and under. I remember when this site first started it was all str8 up people with smart comments to make. This ain't wrestling this is the NBA, Matt Barnes' name won't even be remembered in 3 years. This is Kobe Bryant, 2nd GOAT
 8 years ago '04        #77
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Why is Kobe acting like some tough guy? n*gga got pieced up by a midget, Chris Childs and got bodied by a 46 year old Reggie Miller. Barnes could f**k that n*gga up.
 8 years ago '04        #78
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 Bea5T said:
childs aint even phase kobe with that punch
Kobe got faded, that n*gga couldn't even get a shot off
 8 years ago '05        #79
jtray 
space
space
space
$98 | Props total: 0 0
[QUOTE=AnthonyCruz;15547061]Why is Kobe acting like some tough guy? n*gga got pieced up by a midget, Chris Childs and got bodied by a 46 year old Reggie Miller. Barnes could f**k that n*gga up.[/QUOTE)

See, another Dummy!! Is Chris Childs going to the Hall of Fame? Matt Barnes? What the Hell Kobe got to gain from Wrestling with a grown man in the middle of a basketball game? Unless you the type that like to be bumping bodies wit a sweaty n*gga. Let's stop this thread, the NBA is not a tough man contest or Charles Oakley would be the GOAT
 8 years ago '05        #80
Danger Zone 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$35,164 | Props total: 21471 21471
 jtray said:
People on hear now must be 16 and under. I remember when this site first started it was all str8 up people with smart comments to make. This ain't wrestling this is the NBA, Matt Barnes' name won't even be remembered in 3 years. This is Kobe Bryant, 2nd GOAT
Hear? Dont you mean here

I dont even need to say anything after that one sir dumbass.

Stop takin n*ggas comments so serious
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
May 19 - 162 democrats in the house voted for the Blue Lives Matter Bill
104 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy