If Jay-Z doesn't respond to Game taking shots at his wife... Is he a coward?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Bow Wow Lowkey Had One Of THE GREATEST MIXTAPES RUN OF ALL TIME, Most U..
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is he responding?
Yes, this is on a personal level shit.. 44 44.44%
No, Game wants some attention.. 55 55.56%
Voters: 99. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #101
MH Tha Fly Guy 1 heat pts
space
space
$885 | Props total: 791 791
dudes bi-polar. he prob diss his on wife nxt
 8 years ago '09        #102
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 trill jackson said:
game is to jay z what stan is to eminem. the exact same guy. i hate you cause i love you and you ignore me, same exact psychosis
+1

I bet that's pretty close to Jay-Z's perspective...
obviously Game doesn't see it that way.
 8 years ago '06        #103
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
who is game?
 03-10-2010, 06:54 PM         #104
NiggaMomentMove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrookLynnStiles said:
Jay should just ask him

"how's black wall street records doing?"

and laugh, that's all you can to a joke like game.
cond this , game will hear it and be crying a few seconds after

i cant wait for his next album to flop so badly and then he goes back in to his cave!

nobody wants to hear him , hes a bigger b**ch than any of you could say jay will be , the game - attention seekin wh0ore...ikno
 8 years ago '07        #105
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
I think so

I mean, that's a woman you love and been with for however long him and Beyonce been together and they're gonna probably have a child one day.

that's an a.ss-whooping, f**k a diss record
 03-10-2010, 07:30 PM         #106
klenotandrew 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay will respond with a subliminal that will go over Game's head for a few years, then he'll be thinking "damn", Jay never slips and his disses are calculated
 8 years ago '04        #107
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1981 1981
M
O
B
 8 years ago '09        #108
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 93G4Life said:
So just because Game dissed a female that he doesn't know personally, Jay is supposed to respond. Okay, I understand the principle but its not justifiable in this context because Game just wants attention and we all know he's bi-polar. Game will talk about how much he respects and loves Jay and the next minute talk about how much he hates Jay. Oh well, let it be. He's a groupie.
All jayz fans will defend him saying he talking bout his girl blah blah blah but when jay did it to nas when he dissed nas's girl or whoever she was it was hot back then right f**k outta here. Yea he a coward for not responding Jay is nice and a legend but n*ggas bound to get atr his c*cky a.ss he always talkin bout what he got and how hot he is. He brings this on his self if this was the real hiphop days he would have to respond.
 8 years ago '04        #109
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 faceoffizhere said:
All jayz fans will defend him saying he talking bout his girl blah blah blah but when jay did it to nas when he dissed nas's girl or whoever she was it was hot back then right f**k outta here. Yea he a coward for not responding Jay is nice and a legend but n*ggas bound to get atr his c*cky a.ss he always talkin bout what he got and how hot he is. He brings this on his self if this was the real hiphop days he would have to respond.
Are you referring to the same girl that Jay was f**king? Game's not f**king Beyonce', he probably never met her in his life. Just for a second, put aside your jealousy for Jay-Z and just use logic. You can't see that this is just a gimmick? You didn't notice that Game mentions Jay-Z's name more than anybody else? You didn't notice that Game has started beef w/ Bleek, The Young Guns, said "f**k Beanie Sigel", "f**k Roc-a-fella"? You really can't see through this guy? You really think his beef is legit?

-or are you just so jealous of Jay's success that "reality" and "logic" don't even matter anymore? Just by you saying "he dissed Nas' girl or whoever she was..." tells me that you're not knowledgable about the situation. So tell me, when you say "real hiphop days" when are you referring to? You're probably some young kid who wasn't even listening to rap during the so-called "real hiphop days"

-How come nobody was pressing Eminem to respond to Canibus??? I mean I'm just saying Em vs. Bis would be a much better battle than Jay vs. Game. Oh I know, it's b/c y'all don't really believe all that bulls**t you're saying. You just want someone to take Jay-Z down b/c you're jealous of his success.

Jay-Z haters remind me of Mayweather haters who don't even care if the other guy is cheating, they just want to see the favorite lose soooooo baddddd.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 03-11-2010 at 08:39 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #110
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
If he didn't respond to this:
From the projects hustled all day
N1ggas called her Sophie from around the way
Used to play hard to get, so they thought she was gay
Booshie b**ch who ever thought she was raised in B.K.
Moved out the hood, changed her name to Jay
Told everybody she'll be working with a mill one day
I was introduced to her back in '96
She had a wavey haircut and some big a.ss lips
At first she was hard to hit, come to find out the last 10 years she been sucking Big d*ck
Got a family now, a house made of bricks
Four grown a.ss kids and aint none of them s**t
She still my b**ch so I stayed around
But she always tryna Dash when other Dame's around
She tryna play The Game, but I got the b**ch number
She said she won't, but she'll be back next summer

He's not responding to that weak a.ss line. Game went at him on that song and no reply.

Last edited by Santoro; 03-11-2010 at 08:51 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #111
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1235 1235
 D. Norman said:
M
O
B

Beyonce probably has more $ then Jay
 8 years ago '07        #112
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
I don't care what anyone says. This is hip hop. Part of the hip hop culture is battleng, and defending yourself, when shots are taken at you. Hov is a great emcee, but I hate that he has this whole "I'm bigger than hip hop, so i don't need to respond" attitude...

It's not like he can't defend himself. He has spit some of the best diss lines/tracks ever...
 8 years ago '04        #113
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Dope Bai said:
I don't care what anyone says. This is hip hop. Part of the hip hop culture is battleng, and defending yourself,
yeah but when you diss someone in order to sell records its not hip hop and thats exactly what game is doing........

what does battles prove? who's better right......

Jay-z is already better than game. so what does he gain from battling him its like the 50 and nas situation a few years ago.......

"they got a diss for him
They want me to disappear, like it's gon' shift for them
They say that I'm in the way, they want me to sit for them
But what they admitting is, they ain't got s**t for him
And really the fact is, we not in the same bracket
not in the same league, don't shoot at the same baskets
"

the truth of the matter is Jay has already made his contributions to hip hop, dropped a couple classics, headline tours, constant big numbers and earned respect of his peers he's cemented himself in the culture what has game done?!? what is jay gonna earn by battling him?

and the game is my dude I enjoy his music I'm just saying
 8 years ago '04        #114
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Dope Bai said:
I don't care what anyone says. This is hip hop. Part of the hip hop culture is battleng, and defending yourself, when shots are taken at you. Hov is a great emcee, but I hate that he has this whole "I'm bigger than hip hop, so i don't need to respond" attitude...

It's not like he can't defend himself. He has spit some of the best diss lines/tracks ever...
You feel like that b/c you're looking at Jay-Z like he's on the same level as these guys dissing him for publicity, but he's not. Jay's not some rapper battling for his respect. Jay's at a level where do don't make diss records, you make phone calls. So instead of losing fake a.ss internet fans, you lose millions in endorsements and marketing... which in time will mean he won't be able to sustain the lifestyle he's gotten used to after selling 5mil out the door... which in turn leads to selling your possessions and becoming the real life "Legend of the Falloffs"

- in the end, that's the guy who losses, not the guy on the yacht w/ the billion dollar dime piece on his side.

The Game ->

[video - click to view]

Jay-Z ->

[video - click to view]

*in Tupac's voice* "Now you tell me who won"

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 03-11-2010 at 04:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #115
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,913 | Props total: 1478 1478
 BackBlock_OG said:
Jay's not some rapper battling for his respect. Jay's at a level where do don't make diss records, you make phone calls. "
and thats why he shouldnt be rapping anymore stick to being the CEO or presidnet of wherever you at....alot of non battling rappers defend they s**t...its not like Game is some no name rapper he known throughout the globe. And for you to sit there and let a n*gga blatantly talk s**t about you and ya wife..is a b**ch move no matter if he knows ya girl or not..I just dont see how you could let someone talk so much s**t about u no matter they income level or success in the rap game...1 solid diss and its over you wont hear s**t else..but knowing game he just waiting for jay to respond he prob gonna go in on his a.ss
 8 years ago '06        #116
93G4Life 
space
space
$6,418 | Props total: 2 2
 sheedawg said:
the only people wanting Jay to respond are Game fans wanting relevance back in the Games overrated career. Game needs to stop dissing other dudes for attention, masturbating over Dre pictures and dropping more names the the phone book... in that case he should retire.

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy