If Jay-Z doesn't respond to Game taking shots at his wife... Is he a coward?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Is he responding?
Yes, this is on a personal level shit.. 44 44.44%
No, Game wants some attention.. 55 55.56%
Voters: 99. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 comeback said:
he will not go at anyone he knows he can't beat to lower his status.. he's past his prime..
LMAO @ lower his status? Only thing lower this mans status will be the IRS bringing up unpaid taxes or a OJ-like murder trial.. No Rapper is gonna reduce him to mud @ this point especially a lower mid-grade rapper like The Game
 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM         #62
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ @ these 2 camel warriors
 03-08-2010, 06:55 PM         #63
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
LMAO @ lower his status? Only thing lower this mans status will be the IRS bringing up unpaid taxes or a OJ-like murder trial.. No Rapper is gonna reduce him to mud @ this point especially a lower mid-grade rapper like The Game
Jay losing to Game would be a big disappointment that's why he keeps ignoring everyone going at him.. and he admitted himself he wouldn't go at Beans cuz he knows he would expose him for all the s**t that he did at roc..
 03-08-2010, 06:56 PM         #64
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Jay learned from the Nas beef and only responds to rappers that are significantly worse than him, like Jim Jones.

So no, he won't respond and he's already a coward
well put
 03-08-2010, 06:57 PM         #65
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z responding to The Game, is like responding to a diss from Lil B...
 8 years ago '05        #66
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 comeback said:
Jay losing to Game would be a big disappointment that's why he keeps ignoring everyone going at him.. and he admitted himself he wouldn't go at Beans cuz he knows he would expose him for all the s**t that he did at roc..
It would be a disappointment yes, but lower his status? Incredibley doubtful... Ice Cube lost to Common, people still call him one of the best "gangster" rappers of all time. Its like boxing man, win some, lose some.
 03-08-2010, 07:06 PM         #67
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chuck Hustle said:
It would be a disappointment yes, but lower his status? Incredibley doubtful... Ice Cube lost to Common, people still call him one of the best "gangster" rappers of all time. Its like boxing man, win some, lose some.
Common is a good rapper compared to Ice Cube where Game is not so great when compared to Jay
 03-08-2010, 07:06 PM         #68
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BklynzYoung J said:
Jay-Z responding to The Game, is like responding to a diss from Lil B...
Camel Warriors quik to defend their idol
 8 years ago '08        #69
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2632 2632
^he's the rapper in your avi's idol.
quit it.
 03-08-2010, 07:08 PM         #70
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this "camel warrior" s**t is mad overused

But I dont get why Game is still screaming for attention, just let it go and make dope music. s**t there isnt nothing to even let go, dont get what dude is tight about still
 8 years ago '08        #71
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2632 2632
Complex: What do you think that the result of that battle would be?

Game: Jay-Z will f**k 50 up in a battle! It would be so fast and over with. 50 is funny, but Jay is witty. Jay-Z is not to be toyed with. If he f**kin’ responds, if he feels like you’re really pissing him off and he responds, he’s gonna f**k you up! He would f**k me up, I’m just glad he didn’t f**kin’ respond, so I didn’t have to go dig in my f**kin’ bag and try to f**k him up. I definitely think that Jay-Z didn’t come at me like he came at any other rappers because I definitely would have been more disrespectful and once you start a beef with me you better be ready to go the whole motherf**kin’ 12 rounds because I will try to chew your f**kin’ ear off like Mike Tyson. I’ll do it and I think he knew that—I’m disrespectful. So Jay, he did the right thing and just kinda let it die down and I let it die down ’cause it wasn’t anything really. It was f**kin’ fun and I really admire Jay’s career. I just really don’t care too much for the man himself.

/thread.
 8 years ago '04        #72
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,315 | Props total: 1240 1240
 Imagin3 said:
Complex: What do you think that the result of that battle would be?

Game: Jay-Z will f**k 50 up in a battle! It would be so fast and over with. 50 is funny, but Jay is witty. Jay-Z is not to be toyed with. If he f**kiní responds, if he feels like youíre really pissing him off and he responds, heís gonna f**k you up! He would f**k me up, Iím just glad he didnít f**kiní respond, so I didnít have to go dig in my f**kiní bag and try to f**k him up. I definitely think that Jay-Z didnít come at me like he came at any other rappers because I definitely would have been more disrespectful and once you start a beef with me you better be ready to go the whole motherf**kiní 12 rounds because I will try to chew your f**kiní ear off like Mike Tyson. Iíll do it and I think he knew thatóIím disrespectful. So Jay, he did the right thing and just kinda let it die down and I let it die down ícause it wasnít anything really. It was f**kiní fun and I really admire Jayís career. I just really donít care too much for the man himself.

/thread.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #73
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,930 | Props total: 22179 22179
Game still talking reckless? By now I didn't even think fans would still want to hear them go at it. This s**t is tired.
 8 years ago '05        #74
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
as stated earlier, Game has no relevance. Documentary was near classic if not a classic but Doctors Advocate and R.E.D, except for a few tracks were average, without the stellar production Games name dropping gets exposed.

at Game sayin he doesnt respect Jay as a man, Jay dont give a f**k about some Dre slurping, butterfly tattoo gangsta.
 8 years ago '07        #75
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I think game gon f**k around and get what he been askin for then he's gon be hurtin bad..lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 03-09-2010, 01:22 AM         #76
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"If I shoot you, I'm brainless,
But if you shoot me, you famous,
What's a n***a to do?"
 03-09-2010, 01:33 AM         #77
badboy33825 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo jayz dont stress small timers that man is paid thats why u have lame ppl like the game trying to hate because he feels like if a beef issue starts up with one of hip hops icons he might get more recognition and become a lot more famous for going after one of hip hops best he gets no cool points for that
 8 years ago '04        #78
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,738 | Props total: 2400 2400
 93G4Life said:
So just because Game dissed a female that he doesn't know personally, Jay is supposed to respond. Okay, I understand the principle but its not justifiable in this context because Game just wants attention and we all know he's bi-polar. Game will talk about how much he respects and loves Jay and the next minute talk about how much he hates Jay. Oh well, let it be. He's a groupie.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #79
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
People act like they know Jay personally
Get off that dude
[pic - click to view]

Jay Z is and always will be a pus*y
Since some of you dudes like him so much , why don't y'all get together and diss Game for him?
 03-09-2010, 06:23 AM         #80
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game will go away when he drop hes cd which will flop hard. 50-80K first week
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy