*Damn Homie* Mariah Carey Spits Out Mint And Makes Nick Cannon Hold It During Oscar's Red Carpet Int

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #141
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25053 25053
 Hold That said:
A real pimp n*gga would have told her to put it back in her mouth and proceed to kiss her and take the mint out of her mouth that way..
....That Aint Pimpiin,Thats Romeo Bulls**t. You Got Pimping Wrong...
 03-09-2010, 01:18 PM         #142
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, a real pimp would have chewed all the flavor out of his chewing gum, took the gum out of his mouth, put it in his girl's hand, and said something like, "b**ch, here is your dinner." and she would have proceeded to chew on his old a.ss flavorless gum.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 03-09-2010 at 01:19 PM..
 03-09-2010, 01:20 PM         #143
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nah, but real talk, I wouldn't hold my mother's mint. I would have slapped that s**t out of her hands, that s**t would've flew a couple yards and would've landed in someone's drink.
 03-09-2010, 05:47 PM         #144
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
this the reason why I stopped coming to this b**ch
then stop coming to this b**ch.......B**CH!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by LaRy BLanco; 03-09-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #145
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
9 pages?

i didn't read all that s**t but do y'all not understand they were joking around? It's nick cannon,da f**k did u expect?
 03-09-2010, 09:51 PM         #146
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
Y'all are hilarious...

y'all acting like she LITERALLY spat it in his hand...but as you can see...she removed it from her mouth and handed it to him. Y'all really need to grow up. if something this trivial bothers you..good luck holding on to and having a real relationship.

I didnt see the video but if she took it out and REALLY did want a n*gga to hold it and give it back in a second I would do it for my chick too. But at the same time, my lady wouldnt never do no s**t like that on national t.v. though so..... I mean I can slap my girl on the a.ss if I want to. But would I do some s**t like that at her dads house in front of her parents? Or on f**king television? Nah. So tbh she lost IMO for not thinking that act through. I mean you supposed to automatically care whether or not you puttin you half in a bad light when you do s**t, even if you know he/she wont mind.
 8 years ago '09        #147
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas in here fronting trying to clown Nick Cannon.

If Mariah told one of you fruit roll-up a.ss n*ggas to hold her mint on live tv you n*ggas would.be shuckin n jiving gettin your best **** impression on f**k outta here
 03-17-2010, 10:23 AM         #148
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Well it was Nicks decisions to hold the mint so I guess he demeaned himself. He's a grown man going on 30.

I see men who are single and or not in committed relationships talking the most trash..too much pride.. It was nasty because she took it out her mouth on camera but I don't think it's disrespectful to their relationship. She didn't spit it out in his hand. It's many way she can demean Nick publicly and giving him a mint, not spiting it out in his hand isn't one of them. Had it been Mariah holding an umbrella for Nick it would be all good or if it was Nick spitting out the mint in Mariah's hand it would have been a "pimp" move. Why because Mariah is known as a diva and Nick known as corny and weak.

And it's not "that's his wife that's his job", it's "That's his wife and they love each "and it's not worth f!ghting over. It's a mint that will be s**tted out in a day or a few hours.
I'm sure you got a n*gga to hold your s**t huh? f**k outta. If you aint single the dude f**king you must have down syndrome. :jay:
 8 years ago '06        #149
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 3669 3669
n*gga clipped his balls off and threw em in da sea.
 03-25-2010, 10:06 PM         #150
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn homie...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago