*Damn Homie* Mariah Carey Spits Out Mint And Makes Nick Cannon Hold It During Oscar's Red Carpet Int

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
126 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
lol i wouldnt do that for my girlfriend id be like wtf?
 8 years ago '08        #122
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
The funny thing about this is Nick initially refused to take it, but then he did after a little while.
 03-08-2010, 09:53 PM         #123
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http:// said:
I'm not saying Nick should've thrown it back at her face and clotheslined her or somethin'
THAT would have been worth discussing
 8 years ago '07        #124
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
so mariah dosn't swollow?
 8 years ago '04        #125
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 2D.... said:
THAT would have been worth discussing
LMAOOOOO, the thought of it made me laugh out loud I agree though!
 8 years ago '06        #126
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 bnw99 said:
Damn Homie is the perfect title to such a travesty...

8 years ago '04        #127
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,643 | Props total: 2648 2648
 RJ96 said:
y'all n*ggas are realllllllly stupid she spitted the mint in her OWN hand why y'all acting like she spitted in his hand? plus the other pic she is holding her own umbrella
Dog, how you gonna call people stupid THEN 2 words later, you use "spitted" in a sentence???

Twice.
 8 years ago '08        #128
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 1097 1097
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas in here fronting trying to clown Nick Cannon.

If Mariah told one of you fruit roll-up a.ss n*ggas to hold her mint on live tv you n*ggas would.be shuckin n jiving gettin your best **** impression on f**k outta here
FUK THAT! NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS WOULD I LET THE BEEZY MAKE ME HOLD A MINT THAT JUST CAME OUT TYHE BEZZY's MOUTH PIECE HOMIE NEVER. nick cannon a b**ch for that one.

ohh snap i been meaning to ask how you post a vidoe on bx anyway?i cant seem to find that info anywhere.
 8 years ago '04        #129
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
man he seems like hes just her a.ssistant.....
 8 years ago '05        #130
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,329 | Props total: 1654 1654
If you guys don't see how this can be demeaning to Nick Cannon as a husband, an 'entertainer', a man and a person with integrity then there is really no hope for you.

She didn't spit the mint at Nick, but nonetheless, she asked him to hold onto it for her... on live TV. Couldn't she wait? Or better yet, maybe hold the mint herself momentarily to save the embarrassment?

He looks like her a.ssistant, and that's not a good look for a husband.

Last edited by Left Hook; 03-09-2010 at 10:53 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #131
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 Left Hook;15541564[B said:
]If you guys don't see how this can be demeaning to Nick Cannon as a husband, an 'entertainer', a man and a person with integrity then there is really no hope for you.[/B]

She didn't spit the mint at Nick, but nonetheless, she asked him to hold onto it for her... on live TV. Couldn't she wait? Or better yet, maybe hold the mint herself momentarily to save the embarrassment?

He looks like her a.ssistant, and that's not a good look for a husband.
^^This. Yea I'm done with this thread (Yet, I keep coming back :banghead:) because some of you guys (and females) seem hopeless to see whats wrong with this picture.
 03-09-2010, 11:04 AM         #132
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
^^"Compromise your manhood" STFU f*ggit. Everyone over analyzing s**t as per usual here.

You all need to take a second to breathe and realize what is going on. Everyone is quick to judge a person's character and choices that they make to the point that everything is ALWAYS overblown on this site. There is NOTHING wrong with what Nick Cannon did. She gave it to him to hold so she could take it back later, so what? You ever share food or drinks with a girl? Why isn't anybody jumping on Mariah's part saying "Eww he was touching that with his fingers and you're gonna put that back in your mouth?"

Think. Please. This isn't even about her being Mariah Carey or a regular girl. What the f**k is saliva? Nobody views this as a b**ch move except for a bunch of scrubs who over-think everything on boxden. Honestly, I couldn't care less if you're going to write down my name and remember to never quote my post or laugh at my post or anything I say again. This is real; you're all being a bunch of little kids. The normal world isn't even laughing at this and yet I read posts like:

"HE WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWNNNN LOLOLOLOL" How old are you? Nobody is talking about this anywhere else. Nobody will remember this a month from now, let alone their entire life or ANYWHERE outside of boxden. People start writing "b**ch would have gotten _____" whatever you think makes you look hard. You crying about little things like this makes you the biggest pussies I've ever read about.
gotta be nick himself...the effort u put into writing this nick should've went to standing uup for yorself when MIMI dissed u on national television..

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 03-09-2010 at 11:05 AM..
 03-09-2010, 11:10 AM         #133
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
gotta be nick himself...the effort u put into writing this nick should've went to standing uup for yorself when MIMI dissed u on national television..
Issue has nothing to do with Nick, it's about your perceptions and how they are skewed
 03-09-2010, 11:26 AM         #134
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You went from "Illuminati is taking over the world, you better have a plan," to "Nick Cannon is holding his wife's mint on the red carpet".
 03-09-2010, 11:51 AM         #135
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
Y'all are hilarious...

y'all acting like she LITERALLY spat it in his hand...but as you can see...she removed it from her mouth and handed it to him. Y'all really need to grow up. if something this trivial bothers you..good luck holding on to and having a real relationship.

GTFO!!! I dont even like holding anything that just came out of my own my mouth (PAUSE! NO HOMO!)

thas some shyt I could see Diddy doin to one of his a.ssistants and what makes it worse is she did it on TV infront of everybody!! f**k OUTA HERE....she made that n*gga look like a lil puta-b**ch u could imagine what she make that n*gga do when nobody else around.....b**ch probly f**kin that n*gga with a lady gaga strap-on

IF YA'LL DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!! EM WON! and hes probly gonna mention this in his new song
 03-09-2010, 11:59 AM         #136
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #137
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
A real pimp n*gga would have told her to put it back in her mouth and proceed to kiss her and take the mint out of her mouth that way..
 03-09-2010, 12:00 PM         #138
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh, I've seen similar things happen to most married couples. Nothin unusual at all.
 03-09-2010, 12:02 PM         #139
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curtisimo said:
I would of just took it and popped it in my mouth

What else was he going to do ? Tell his wife no and start an arguement on national tv just because of a mint?

When yall young n*ggaz get in releationships you will begin to realize you will do certain things to avoid nagging or bulls**t arguement
s
yea like be her b**ch.....NO! f**k outta I been with my shorty longer than nick & mariah been together and not once did she ever ask me to do some degrading shyt like that ....she couldv just held the shyt with her own hand. She didnt have to embarrass him like that
 03-09-2010, 12:24 PM         #140
pennstatebolt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i would have kissed her and took the mint with my tongue
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago