*Damn Homie* Mariah Carey Spits Out Mint And Makes Nick Cannon Hold It During Oscar's Red Carpet Int

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
damion_mob_30 
space
space
$545 | Props total: 2 2
 creep said:
lol @ n*ggas in here trying to justify this s**t. b**ch n*ggas.
Take a look in the mirror and im sure you will see the real beiatch homie!!

Negros like you is what I call a BAFOON!!!
 03-08-2010, 06:29 PM         #102
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What would be more embarrassing acting like a hardass and getting into it with your wife on TV or holding a mint and making light of the situation?

I take holding the mint because it's not a big f**king deal. Nick is still making money so a couple of hardass internet dudes saying they don't respect him doesn't do s**t to his bank account or marraige.
 8 years ago '04        #103
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Quasi said:
What would be more embarrassing acting like a hardass and getting into it with your wife on TV or holding a mint and making light of the situation?

I take holding the mint because it's not a big f**king deal. Nick is still making money so a couple of hardass internet dudes saying they don't respect him doesn't do s**t to his bank account or marraige.
Just cause you have money doesn't mean you should clown yourself carelessly.

It's not even as much Nick Cannon holding the mint as much as what was going through Mariah's mind asking ANYONE to hold her damn mint? That's some really bougie/diva sh!t right there.

That's up there with Diddy having Fonsworth follow him around with an umbrella.. c'mon now.

You're right though, Nick didn't have much choice, in all fairness. Realistically speaking, I'd take it and drop it on the floor away from the camera or something. Not hold it with my finger tips ON CAMERA.

This has nothing to do with being a thug nor being hard. This is a matter of respect and whilst most of you defend it as "that's his wife, that's his job", I see it as "that's her husband, she shouldn't demote him to a mint holder".
 8 years ago '05        #104
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
I'll hold my girls purse for a lil for her to fix ehr show or something, I will not tote that muf**ka like a football... I f she wanted to spit out the mint, she'd either have to hold it or i'd offer up a tissue/ kerchief for her to hold her mouth mint while she talks... no pinky and pointer finger hold that s**t till shes done talking.
 8 years ago '05        #105
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,142 | Props total: 2659 2659
 NO RELIGION said:
n*ggas in here fronting trying to clown Nick Cannon.

If Mariah told one of you fruit roll-up a.ss n*ggas to hold her mint on live tv you n*ggas would.be shuckin n jiving gettin your best **** impression on f**k outta here
i wouldve put it right in my mouth no homo and been like "yeah baby, let me know when you want it back" and when she ask for it back I'll kiss her spit it back in her mouth...then we would have public s3x...im just saying...
 03-08-2010, 07:22 PM         #106
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 http:// said:
Just cause you have money doesn't mean you should clown yourself carelessly.

It's not even as much Nick Cannon holding the mint as much as what was going through Mariah's mind asking ANYONE to hold her damn mint? That's some really bougie/diva sh!t right there.

That's up there with Diddy having Fonsworth follow him around with an umbrella.. c'mon now.

You're right though, Nick didn't have much choice, in all fairness. Realistically speaking, I'd take it and drop it on the floor away from the camera or something. Not hold it with my finger tips ON CAMERA.

This has nothing to do with being a thug nor being hard. This is a matter of respect and whilst most of you defend it as "that's his wife, that's his job", I see it as "that's her husband, she shouldn't demote him to a mint holder".
Well it was Nicks decisions to hold the mint so I guess he demeaned himself. He's a grown man going on 30.

I see men who are single and or not in committed relationships talking the most trash..too much pride.. It was nasty because she took it out her mouth on camera but I don't think it's disrespectful to their relationship. She didn't spit it out in his hand. It's many way she can demean Nick publicly and giving him a mint, not spiting it out in his hand isn't one of them. Had it been Mariah holding an umbrella for Nick it would be all good or if it was Nick spitting out the mint in Mariah's hand it would have been a "pimp" move. Why because Mariah is known as a diva and Nick known as corny and weak.

And it's not "that's his wife that's his job", it's "That's his wife and they love each "and it's not worth f!ghting over. It's a mint that will be s**tted out in a day or a few hours.
 03-08-2010, 07:32 PM         #107
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
if she was my chick i wouldve put all types of foot in her a.ss. b**ch wouldve been s**ting out nike, fila, timbs and all that

nick alwways been corny but this took it to a new low.
 8 years ago '09        #108
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,057 | Props total: 22408 22408
i mean.. in one way i can see the reasoning behind the b**ch comments.... but in another i dont think its that serious. at the end of the day we're online talking about it, while they're probably sleeping.
 8 years ago '04        #109
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Quasi said:
Had it been Mariah holding an umbrella for Nick it would be all good or if it was Nick spitting out the mint in Mariah's hand it would have been a "pimp" move. Why because Mariah is known as a diva and Nick known as corny and weak.
You're right about that. Just double standards that come with the territory of being a man... don't act like women don't have their own double standards though.

I agree that it's not worth starting a f!ght over. I'm not saying Nick should've thrown it back at her face and clotheslined her or somethin', just don't stand there like a putz when you probably know this is demeaning to you (I'm sure it crossed his mind).

I'm willing to go a certain extent for my girl, so I know what I'm saying is not cause of pride. I've carried my girl's purse before just cause she was tired and it was heavy. I'm secure with things like that, but I think holding your mint so you can speak is going a bit too far.

Like I said before, it's not even about Nick to me as much as it is "why do you have to take out a tiny mint out your mouth to SPEAK?" To each their own, right?

@ dizzle thrizzle though!

ozWinston said:
i mean.. in one way i can see the reasoning behind the b**ch comments.... but in another i dont think its that serious. at the end of the day we're online talking about it, while they're probably sleeping.
Although you're right, by the same logic, we can't talk about nor criticize any artist just cause they have more money than most of us? Sure they're successful and whatnot, but they're equal human beings just like us. They make mistakes and we can call them on their BS. I'm not going as far as judging anyone, I'm just calling it how I see it.

Last edited by RYLNYC; 03-08-2010 at 07:36 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #110
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 deziking said:
man stfu n*gga, you must be the only one wants to hold a f**king used gum in your hand, you b**ch a.ss n*gga. Gots to be kidding me like anyone wants to hold a f**king gum by some hoe. GTFOH Unless your b**ch a.ss wants to be whipped by a girl then it's totally up to you maybe you can even hold her s**t while she takes a s**t in the toilet bum a.ss n*gga.
 DrX said:
if she was my chick i wouldve put all types of foot in her a.ss. b**ch wouldve been s**ting out nike, fila, timbs and all that

Last edited by Bass G; 03-08-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 03-08-2010, 07:43 PM         #111
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to the lames making comments like..."oh well you don't get no b**ches..that's why you don't understand..etc"...who honestly looks more desperate for pus*y..the guy with a backbone who wouldn't have taken that L..or the simps not having a problem with it?...just because you're with someone that doesn't mean you compromise your manhood as well...and of course quasi co-sign kelis-hoe is gonna side with the punk n*gga nick..she thinks getting 50k per month from nas is all gravy..even said he's a cheap a.ss n*gga if i'm not mistaken for taking issue with paying that...
 03-08-2010, 07:56 PM         #112
AbsLikeJesus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^"Compromise your manhood" STFU f*ggit. Everyone over analyzing s**t as per usual here.

You all need to take a second to breathe and realize what is going on. Everyone is quick to judge a person's character and choices that they make to the point that everything is ALWAYS overblown on this site. There is NOTHING wrong with what Nick Cannon did. She gave it to him to hold so she could take it back later, so what? You ever share food or drinks with a girl? Why isn't anybody jumping on Mariah's part saying "Eww he was touching that with his fingers and you're gonna put that back in your mouth?"

Think. Please. This isn't even about her being Mariah Carey or a regular girl. What the f**k is saliva? Nobody views this as a b**ch move except for a bunch of scrubs who over-think everything on boxden. Honestly, I couldn't care less if you're going to write down my name and remember to never quote my post or laugh at my post or anything I say again. This is real; you're all being a bunch of little kids. The normal world isn't even laughing at this and yet I read posts like:

"HE WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWNNNN LOLOLOLOL" How old are you? Nobody is talking about this anywhere else. Nobody will remember this a month from now, let alone their entire life or ANYWHERE outside of boxden. People start writing "b**ch would have gotten _____" whatever you think makes you look hard. You crying about little things like this makes you the biggest pussies I've ever read about.

Last edited by AbsLikeJesus; 03-08-2010 at 07:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #113
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1557 1557
dam nick cannon is her b**ch

and he got her name tatted on his back
 8 years ago '07        #114
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
That is his wife right?

This is Female Gossip. Period.

Last edited by Hunedz; 03-08-2010 at 07:59 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #115
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Why did he really need to hold the mint though?? She didn't have another one or she couldn't chew and swallow it?? I would just take it as disrespect if I was Nick, there is no need to hold someones mint, it can be simply chewed and swallowed.
 8 years ago '07        #116
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #117
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
y'all n*ggas are realllllllly stupid she spitted the mint in her OWN hand why y'all acting like she spitted in his hand? plus the other pic she is holding her own umbrella
 8 years ago '08        #118
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
imagine if she would had spit that mint on the red carpet, the media would eat that up... he d*cks her down.. who else do u dumb a.ss n*ggaz expect to hold her mint.. some of u dont even have girlfriends.

Last edited by Al-Razi; 03-08-2010 at 08:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #119
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
wow...
 03-08-2010, 09:08 PM         #120
latriceh6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MyZ28 said:
I dont understand the problem with it......Its just a damn mint. She didnt ask him to hold a bloody tampon or anything.
she made him look small thats a big deal, she prob thinks since she the one with the most loot she can treat him anyway she feels ..he a fool
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy