Mar 7 - 911 Operator Hangs Up On A 8yr Old Girl Whos Parents Have Been Shot

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
165 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25625 25625
 SHOWTIME said:
this.
 8 years ago '05        #42
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 peeyump said:
s**t sounds like a prank so I can see why the operator aint believe this s**t.

article says the call was made from a celly so they dont know the address..

but that 8 year old is not on an 8yr old level......my oldest boy is only 7 and he can tell you his address telephone number and all kinds of s**t
wtf mann first off this is 2010 and every celly has a feature on it where u can have a gps on for 911 purposes only so even tho it was on a celly they still knew where she was

and 2nd lets see yo 7 year old see 2 people get shot be in a panic and see if they can remember everything people now a days
 8 years ago '05        #43
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
this b**ch needs to straight up go to jail ive never seen or heard of someone being so neglegent.
these are my issues
1. Someone calls 911 they say 911 whats ur emergency!!! this dumn f**kin c*nt didnt ask what was wrong with the mother till she was in minute 4!!! she just kept saying put her on the phone like are you kidding me!
2. Give the girl specific directions on how to get the adress apparently they werent at the little girls actual home so tell her how to get the adress damn.
3. I wanna find out who this dumb lazy c*nt is so i can slap the s**t out of her myself wow

p.s
you watch after they investigate this b**ch is gonna get time because there was absolutley no urgency in her voice nor any urgency in her directions towards this poor girl, i mean s**t she sat silent on the phone for forty seconds between the first and second minute.

PATHETIC

somebody find out where this b**ch lives i wanna send her threatening hate mail lol

Last edited by DaViLLe726; 03-08-2010 at 03:11 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #44
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I'm so disgusted by lady that id prolly slap the s**t out of her if she was my own mama.

that s**t is unacceptable this girl most likely lost her mother as a result of the dispatchers incompetence(even after all the bulls**t she didn't die til being in route to the hospital.which leads me to believe that if this lady had acted faster she mighta survived).cmon man..most the time when ppl say "life or death situations" they don't mean it literally but in this case it was.and the b**ch blew it.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #45
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
 DtownThugsta313 said:
wtf mann first off this is 2010 and every celly has a feature on it where u can have a gps on for 911 purposes only so even tho it was on a celly they still knew where she was

and 2nd lets see yo 7 year old see 2 people get shot be in a panic and see if they can remember everything people now a days

okie doke Thuggernaut......I'll let you know if he remembers everything.
 03-08-2010, 08:48 AM         #46
MOSILVER7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you hit 911 don't your number appear? If calling from a cell phone is it trackable by GPS? TO hang up on the child is just wrong!
 03-08-2010, 03:53 PM         #47
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not suprising at all...............it is in detroit afterall
 8 years ago '09        #48
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,092 | Props total: 159 159
yall trippin i felt the dsipacher did a good job, she was trying to do the best she could she was not out of line. she was just trying to help yes the girl was eight, so she was trying to calm the girl down and get the info needed to help. she told the girl to look on the mail, and go outside, trying to help find the address and the operator did not hang up cause u could still hear it recording. she probaly had to do something to get the help her yall trippin fo real
 8 years ago '09        #49
space
space
 blackjewelz said:
I'm so disgusted by lady that id prolly slap the s**t out of her if she was my own mama.

that s**t is unacceptable this girl most likely lost her mother as a result of the dispatchers incompetence(even after all the bulls**t she didn't die til being in route to the hospital.which leads me to believe that if this lady had acted faster she mighta survived).cmon man..most the time when ppl say "life or death situations" they don't mean it literally but in this case it was.and the b**ch blew it.
Posted via Mobile Device
seriously what else could the lady of done, n*ggas always judging and never ever been in the situation
 8 years ago '09        #50
space
space
 DaViLLe726 said:
this b**ch needs to straight up go to jail ive never seen or heard of someone being so neglegent.
these are my issues
1. Someone calls 911 they say 911 whats ur emergency!!! this dumn f**kin c*nt didnt ask what was wrong with the mother till she was in minute 4!!! she just kept saying put her on the phone like are you kidding me!
2. Give the girl specific directions on how to get the adress apparently they werent at the little girls actual home so tell her how to get the adress damn.
3. I wanna find out who this dumb lazy c*nt is so i can slap the s**t out of her myself wow

p.s
you watch after they investigate this b**ch is gonna get time because there was absolutley no urgency in her voice nor any urgency in her directions towards this poor girl, i mean s**t she sat silent on the phone for forty seconds between the first and second minute.

PATHETIC

somebody find out where this b**ch lives i wanna send her threatening hate mail lol
her job is to stay calm why would her voice change she did the best she could in a difficult situation
 8 years ago '05        #51
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
 peeyump said:
n*gga shut yo stupid face a.ss up.....ole i flunked the 4th grade three times a.ss n*gga....all im saying is that an 8 year olds competence level is higher than what was displayed and it probably puzzled the s**t out of the operator. In the first few minutes of the call it felt like it could have been a prank.
blood you hella dumb, she's only 8 and was at a house she was unfamiliar with, how many times did you hear this 8 year old trying to explain to the thick headed a.ss operator that IT WASN'T HER HOUSE?

she said her mom is dying and the lady still asked her to put her mom on the phone, then asks to check the mail but the girl says her mom doesn't live there and the operator being dense as f**k after asking more questions says "wait a minute, I thought you said your mom didn't live there?"...good job with the f**king comprehension ol stupid a.ss b**ch...like nobody ever leaves their house, people only get shot in their own house huh? good job sherlock holmes you found a clue

poor little girl asks the operator to "PROMISE TO HELP ME" and that b**ch straight up says "i will help you, but you have to help me" in the most annoyed tone dripping with attitude.

she could have had the girl call from a land line or even run to the closest door to get help. An emergency operator is supposed to act as if time is sensitive NO MATTER WHAT and not get annoyed at an 8 year old girl whose mom and dad were just shot. obviously she couldn't put her mom on the phone so something is seriously wrong, but it took the b**ch 4 minutes to figure it out cuz she'd rather chastise this panicking little girl

this operator should be forced to help pay for the girl and her sister's education and welfare until they are 18 and probably longer...

swear to god wish I could punch that operator in her f**king face...and then I'll do Larry King in a bow tie and have Oprah talk s**t about me, don't give a f**k

Last edited by Sco Dylan; 03-08-2010 at 09:44 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #52
DaViLLe726 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 270 270
 Sco Dylan said:
blood you hella dumb, she's only 8 and was at a house she was unfamiliar with, how many times did you hear this 8 year old trying to explain to the thick headed a.ss operator that IT WASN'T HER HOUSE?

she said her mom is dying and the lady still asked her to put her mom on the phone, then asks to check the mail but the girl says her mom doesn't live there and the operator being dense as f**k after asking more questions says "wait a minute, I thought you said your mom didn't live there?"...good job with the f**king comprehension ol stupid a.ss b**ch...like nobody ever leaves their house, people only get shot in their own house huh? good job sherlock holmes you found a clue

poor little girl asks the operator to "PROMISE TO HELP ME" and that b**ch straight up says "i will help you, but you have to help me" in the most annoyed tone dripping with attitude.

she could have had the girl call from a land line or even run to the closest door to get help. An emergency operator is supposed to act as if time is sensitive NO MATTER WHAT and not get annoyed at an 8 year old girl whose mom and dad were just shot. obviously she couldn't put her mom on the phone so something is seriously wrong, but it took the b**ch 4 minutes to figure it out cuz she'd rather chastise this panicking little girl

this operator should be forced to help pay for the girl and her sister's education and welfare until they are 18 and probably longer...

swear to god wish I could punch that operator in her f**king face...and then I'll do Larry King in a bow tie and have Oprah talk s**t about me, don't give a f**k
my man u said it even better than me a few posts back i literally wanna punch this c*nt in the f**kin face and the dude who replied to my post with his corny herberific lion icon thats sticking up for this low life piece of s**t operator can get it too
 03-08-2010, 11:34 PM         #53
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not even gonna try to listen to this s**t. I cant imagine being able to sleep afterward.
 8 years ago '09        #54
stxbreed 
space
space
$2,433 | Props total: 214 214
im down wit everybody gettin on da dispatcher but tell me dis...how many of us used to prank call 911 from a nearby payphone when we were little? i used to do it all dat time when i stayed in some apartments, all between 1st n 3rd grade. so on da cool i could imagine why the lady sounds a lil annoyed. im pretty sure she wants to commit suicide now knowing shes responsible for deze 2 lil girls growin up wit out a mother. i jus sayin we all cryed wolf, maybe dats wut dis lady wuz thinkin...at least im hopin dats wut she wuz thinkin, otherwise she should b stoned to death in public by da entire family. (really dont mean dat, jus needed to go out wit a bang)
 8 years ago '07        #55
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 just2intense said:
seriously what else could the lady of done, n*ggas always judging and never ever been in the situation
Well for starters she could have done her job...
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #56
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Sco Dylan said:

"blood" im kinda like the operator......after ya first few words I kinda dozed the f**k off so you gonna have to shoot me some cliff notes or something "blood".
 8 years ago '06        #57
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 peeyump said:
"blood" im kinda like the operator......after ya first few words I kinda dozed the f**k off so you gonna have to shoot me some cliff notes or something "blood".

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Da Realness; 03-09-2010 at 08:49 AM..
 8 years ago '10        #58
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 deeznutz said:
so you're a useless piece of s**t? at least you are admitting that. thank you
There is no such thing as a useless piece of s**t.....you're mothers mouth is a prime example of that.
 8 years ago '10        #59
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 deeznutz said:
ohhhhhhhhh what a burn!!!!!!!

comedic genius!!!!!!!!!!!

"Deeznutz" is the perfect name for you homie.......almost like you done put a flag on deez.......sho fly sho.
 8 years ago '10        #60
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 deeznutz said:
oh and peepump is a better name?

You are not the brightest crayola in the box huh son.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago