Mar 7 - 911 Operator Hangs Up On A 8yr Old Girl Whos Parents Have Been Shot

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
I knew it'd be Detroit.

Poor poor child to deal with her parents being shot is too much. Then this crap?

She should have been tracing the call and dispatching right away. She's terrified I know she was trying to calm her.

Last edited by hily; 03-07-2010 at 05:22 PM..
 03-07-2010, 05:26 PM         #22
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for an 8 year old to see her mother dying and step dad dead and be that calm and you still fail to get any information out of her for 4-5 mins is incredible.

you work as a 911 operator and the thought of a kid calling not knowing the address and how to obtain it has never crossed your mind. not that it takes sense to do anyway. mail, really? sounds like a last resort. listening to that i was thinking of a hundred ways to obtain that address. how about the simplest, asking if the house has a landline.
 8 years ago '05        #23
hily 
space
space
$15,360 | Props total: 689 689
 Ni2 said:
for an 8 year old to see her mother dying and step dad dead and be that calm and you still fail to get any information out of her for 4-5 mins is incredible.

you work as a 911 operator and the thought of a kid calling not knowing the address and how to obtain it has never crossed your mind. not that it takes sense to do anyway. mail, really? sounds like a last resort. listening to that i was thinking of a hundred ways to obtain that address. how about the simplest, asking if the house has a landline.
No kidding finding out mom's name, finding out what's nearby, what school does she go to her teacher then bam kid's address. b**ch did not try hard enough.
 03-07-2010, 05:39 PM         #24
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 peeyump said:
n*gga shut yo stupid face a.ss up.....ole i flunked the 4th grade three times a.ss n*gga....all im saying is that an 8 year olds competence level is higher than what was displayed and it probably puzzled the s**t out of the operator. In the first few minutes of the call it felt like it could have been a prank.
you realize she didnt get the kids age til about 3 mins in.
 03-07-2010, 05:44 PM         #25
TiPZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was the operator retarded? Seriously.
 8 years ago '07        #26
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 peeyump said:
n*gga shut yo stupid face a.ss up.....ole i flunked the 4th grade three times a.ss n*gga....all im saying is that an 8 year olds competence level is higher than what was displayed and it probably puzzled the s**t out of the operator. In the first few minutes of the call it felt like it could have been a prank.
u must watch mad MTV/comedy central smh
 8 years ago '05        #27
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,190 | Props total: 11750 11750
 peeyump said:
I LOL'd

But this is fuked up
 8 years ago '06        #28
ohiostate7 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,979 | Props total: 241 241
This s**t pisses me off. The f**kin people in this world.
 8 years ago '06        #29
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
I know it can be a frustrating job, listening to people in all kinds of f'd up situations asking for help and having to try and help them "blind". HOWEVER, she handled the situation very poorly. There were a lot of ways in which she could have obtained the necessary information faster and then turn the little girls attention to either help her mom and/or flag down the emergency workers. Tell the girl to go outside and look at the street sign, or get a neighbor or somethin. Sad story.
 8 years ago '08        #30
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91

wtf? that's f**ked up man... stupid a.ss dispatcher

R.I.P. to the parents
 8 years ago '10        #31
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 deeznutz said:
you some kind of a**hole or something?

bunch of f**kin losers on this site i swear

Yeah I'm some kind of a**hole or something.....
 8 years ago '10        #32
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 deeznutz said:
you got that right. so let me get this straight. your kid can give out his phone #? congrats you're the worlds greatest parent :applause:

You feel better now Mr. Perfect?
 03-07-2010, 09:29 PM         #33
ex-clu-sives 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First of all, this is the stupidest and most foolish emergency operator that I have ever heard. A.) she did not effectively attempt to calm the child and get the necessary information. B.) The girl gave the information and the fool proceeded to ask stupid questions without offering any advice to calm or help the situation.

The emergency operator should face criminal charges.
 03-07-2010, 09:54 PM         #34
Rhyme n Tekniq 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need to start having extreme ramifications for shyt like this. Mandatory 5 year sentences and banned from any position in that field for life. and they need to undergo some type of regisration to enforce that.

it pains me because the healthcare field in general is a damn joke. i remember how all these apathetic, money hungry women were talkin about becoming a nurse.Money was the sole influence for their decision, now alot of these chicks have gone on to get degrees and are in practice. nowadays these dumb f**ks cant tell the difference between a Boil in a malignant tumor.
 8 years ago '05        #35
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
that operator is an idiot! wow
 8 years ago '05        #36
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Sharon Nichols, was convicted of willful neglect in 2008 after she told a 5-year-old boy to stop playing on the phone when he called to report his mother collapsed in 2006. By the time police arrived at the home hours later, the boy's mother, Sherrill Turner, was dead. An arbitrator in July gave Nichols her job back.

What the f**k was the arbitrator thinking.

Officials of the union that represents Detroit police dispatchers did not return phone calls Friday.
Wonder why.

Had the call been made from a land line, it would have been an easy matter for the dispatcher to determine the address, Evans said. Because the call came via cell phone, the technology does not exist to quickly determine its location, Evans said.
911's troubles
But for this very reason right here they put taxes on our phone bills to fix this problem. But anyway its always good to know were you are at and if u carry a cell phone always no the non emergency number to you local police department. Because if you call 911 from your cell phone it goes to a county call center then they have to call the police in you area, this will slow the respond time for any emergency. But if you no the na emergency number they can just transfer you to dispatch of the police in your city not the county call center. And i ain't no cop i seen this on the news.
 8 years ago '04        #37
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Had the call been made from a land line, it would have been an easy matter for the dispatcher to determine the address, Evans said. Because the call came via cell phone, the technology does not exist to quickly determine its location, Evans said.

complete and utter bulls**t, what a joke of a statement
 8 years ago '07        #38
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
Wow on so many levels.. that s**t is sad
 8 years ago '04        #39
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
 8 years ago '04        #40
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 KeepinItTrill said:
wow...

f**k that dispatcher
this.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy