Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2010, 07:12 PM         #161
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classik said:
Co-sign im not one of those guys who's with the doomsday preachin etc.
so leave the thread and brace yourself for death then...
 8 years ago '08        #162
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
so leave the thread and brace yourself for death then...
You didn't answer me, what's your address? I don't wanna die. I won't even need meals or anything.

When the Illuminati roundup begins in 2013, just hide me in your basement like a Jew in 1937 Berlin.
 8 years ago '07        #163
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
they can aware us as much as they can, but the saddest thing is that people can do nothin about it
we will just lay back, roll a last blunt and die
 03-09-2010, 03:07 AM         #164
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
You didn't answer me, what's your address? I don't wanna die. I won't even need meals or anything.

When the Illuminati roundup begins in 2013, just hide me in your basement like a Jew in 1937 Berlin.
PM your pic so I know who to look for when I f**k u up then...and then you'll have my address...and make sure you're holding a fan sign sayin Michael Moore or sumthin' to that effect..
 03-09-2010, 03:15 AM         #165
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
well it was supposed to happen when bush was in office so we're good.

something tells me you'll ignore me this time too...
i'm not getting your point...9/11 was supposed to happen in 2000 but got put off till '01.. lol at u thinking just because certain events get held off that it means they won't occurit won't happen...you're quite the smart guy..do u think the plan to go into iran is some sort of recent thing..they've had their sights set on that place for years..why do you think they were listed in bush's speech being labeled as an axis of evil all the globalist controlled media networks keep a spotlight on Iran every so often for a reason idiot,they need to keep up the apperance that they pose a threat..wtf do you think bilderberg holds meetings annually..they make their plans according to what's going on at the time...
 8 years ago '07        #166
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 blackjewelz said:
You should read my other post on that page..what the f**k am I sposed to do?if the illuminati is as powerful as you're sayin what can I do?what can be done for them to be stopped?lol all I see is ppl offering up a million problems and no solutions because my question still wasn't answered.what am I supposed to do with all this illuminati info that is constantly being dropped in here?what do you do with your knowledge of the illuminati that helps/prepares you?

Should I own guns?put an extra lock on my door at night?pray?start a militia?
Posted via Mobile Device
How come I can't get no answers tho?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #167
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
s**t like dis WILL happen, but I would be ignorant 2 actually tell sumone da correct timeframe when da world will truly be in chaos. I don't think it will happen in our lifetime, though. I been havin discussions about dis for years but when you see these vids wit these rappers, u cant fully believe em. Its cool to be knowledgeable on certain theories tho. I always knew bout most these things but I aint paranoid like sum n*ggas. But if/when s**t is revealed, then i wont be in shock. And i just think they were tryin 2 be creative wit da whole theme of da video. I dun think wayne was tryin 2 leave us a warning or wateva. ALOT of videos have used dis theme b4.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Da Realness; 03-09-2010 at 05:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #168
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
"Born and Raised in the USA, where the government watch what you do and say, OK" - Lil Wayne, American Star

There's a reason his shirt say's "Listen to Lil Wayne" in the video... But I'll let ya'll catch up slowly, as always... See you in, let's say, 2012...
 8 years ago '04        #169
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
"Kill em all, Die in the spirit of the war, thinking what am I being spiritual for?/
Hm, s**t, cuz ain't no love, Die while America drank yo' blood/
It AIN'T no hurricane, it AIN'T no flood, this some other s**t that we ain't heard of/
Make that money, yea make that money, then watch the government take that money/
But we gone raise hell muthaf**ka get well, laws get passed and economies fail" - Lil Wayne, Ground Zero

Keep thinking this n*gga stupid if you want...
 03-09-2010, 06:20 AM         #170
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ lil wayne is the one, the savior?? that s**t he wrote is common knowledge, we all know the government is corrupt... third world countries got it worst.........
 8 years ago '04        #171
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 deLeet said:
^^ lil wayne is the one, the savior?? that s**t he wrote is common knowledge, we all know the government is corrupt... third world countries got it worst.........
Who said he was the one?

And you'd be surprised how UN-common common knowledge is....

I think you're just missing the point....
 03-09-2010, 06:40 AM         #172
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Who said he was the one?

And you'd be surprised how UN-common common knowledge is....

I think you're just missing the point....
what was the point? world ending in 2012 cause of the government? let me know...
 8 years ago '04        #173
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 deLeet said:
what was the point? world ending in 2012 cause of the government? let me know...
It has nothing to do with "2012 theories"... The point is, n*ggas always write s**t off until it's too late for them to do anything about it, then they acknowledge and cry about it... Listen now, or suffer later...

Lil wayne isn't gonna give you all the answers, he's not gonna have it all 100% correct either, but he's on the page n*ggas need to really be on, it's deeper than the government spying on us...
 03-09-2010, 06:56 AM         #174
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
It has nothing to do with "2012 theories"... The point is, n*ggas always write s**t off until it's too late for them to do anything about it, then they acknowledge and cry about it... Listen now, or suffer later...

Lil wayne isn't gonna give you all the answers, he's not gonna have it all 100% correct either, but he's on the page n*ggas need to really be on, it's deeper than the government spying on us...
THAT s**t YOU WROTE EQUAL THIS.....

you think the illuminati hasnt already found bigger, better, more sustainable planets in the universe with this technology yet? they already have armies in space.
Lil wayne has the answers now... OK sir, thanks for all that knowledge
 8 years ago '04        #175
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
 deLeet said:
THAT s**t YOU WROTE EQUAL THIS.....

Lil wayne has the answers now... OK sir, thanks for all that knowledge
Haha... Just as I figured, you still choose to make light of it instead of actually reading what I wrote... That's fine, continue on with your life...
 03-09-2010, 07:07 AM         #176
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Haha... Just as I figured, you still choose to make light of it instead of actually reading what I wrote... That's fine, continue on with your life...
 GoldynChyld421 said:

=

you think the illuminati hasnt already found bigger, better, more sustainable planets in the universe with this technology yet? they already have armies in space.
Lil wayne isn't gonna give you all the answers...
 03-09-2010, 09:25 AM         #177
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GoldynChyld421 said:
bro do you know how stupid that kid is? you're wasting time with him...but guarantee you'll see him in EVERY Illuminati thread although this is all bulls**t of course.....
 03-09-2010, 09:35 AM         #178
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
bro do you know how stupid that kid is? you're wasting time with him...but guarantee you'll see him in EVERY Illuminati thread although this is all bulls**t of course.....
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, you weirdo
 8 years ago '04        #179
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #180
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 blackjewelz said:
You should read my other post on that page..what the f**k am I sposed to do?if the illuminati is as powerful as you're sayin what can I do?what can be done for them to be stopped?lol all I see is ppl offering up a million problems and no solutions because my question still wasn't answered.what am I supposed to do with all this illuminati info that is constantly being dropped in here?what do you do with your knowledge of the illuminati that helps/prepares you?

Should I own guns?put an extra lock on my door at night?pray?start a militia?
Posted via Mobile Device
Cmon man why am I being ignored y'all??I thought y'all was in here tryin to enlighten ppl..I hope its because nobody saw it rather than ppl ignorin it.lol so ill jus quote it again..
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago