Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
40 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
225 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2010, 07:37 AM         #141
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this fake rapture s**t aint BS n*gga, i may be wrong about the song but thats the way i interpreted the lyrics and images if you dont like it thats cool but dont say what ime talkin bout is bulls**t, look up project bluebeam, the illuminati has got the means and know how to stage a fake rapture, theyve also got reinforced underground complexes they can retreat to when s**t gets thick on the surface...yall aint ready for whats about to unfold real talk, wayne trying to warn us
 8 years ago '05        #142
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Tecsect said:
to confirm that hes talking about that if he is then the song makes more sense and you can relate to it more maybe. Its just about understanding the song and understanding what hes trying to tell us, the video helps with that, i can tell you must hate immortal technique and lupe fiasco

Actually i don't. Immortal Tech and Lupe are my favourite rappers. I just hate threads like these going on about basically nothing and trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
 8 years ago '10        #143
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
lupe throw more subliminals than a mcdonalds commercial..

and then clown you for not understanding...

i have never heard this song...funny but i havent

but i HAVE heard

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #144
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
"they say my future is dark...see me now...... im beamin"?!?!

no message in that at all

used to bump lupe tough

read some books...got my knowledge up...listened again...

this n*gga super intelligent and knows exactly what he speaks...

[video - click to view]

"but its all designed like the mind of mason"

this n*gga n pharell throw subliminals but direct subliminals....

just how i feel....
 8 years ago '07        #145
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 152 152
ohh i get it so lil wayne is really from mars and was sent here to warn us i see the light :agreement6:
 03-08-2010, 09:07 AM         #146
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
this fake rapture s**t aint BS n*gga, i may be wrong about the song but thats the way i interpreted the lyrics and images if you dont like it thats cool but dont say what ime talkin bout is bulls**t, look up project bluebeam, the illuminati has got the means and know how to stage a fake rapture, theyve also got reinforced underground complexes they can retreat to when s**t gets thick on the surface...yall aint ready for whats about to unfold real talk, wayne trying to warn us
Lil Wayne is part of the illuminati STUPID!, there's pictures on the net with him and JAY-Z which is enough proof!!

[pic - click to view]

03-08-2010, 12:31 PM         #147
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Lil Wayne is part of the illuminati STUPID!, there's pictures on the net with him and JAY-Z which is enough proof!!

[pic - click to view]

:jay:
theres definately a message in this song though

Last edited by Tecsect; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #148
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
What exactly is so farfetched about all this?

Coincidences in every video?

I'm just wondering when people actually look into this stuff and stop automatically shutting s**t down.
 03-08-2010, 12:59 PM         #149
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am sure he thought he stumbled upon some great revelation... So for the f**k of it i did the -
[pic - click to view]

Morphy said:
you were doing alright until you said they have armies in space
When it got to this part tho...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #150
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
The devil's greatest trick was to make you think he doesn't exist.
 03-08-2010, 01:28 PM         #151
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Classik said:
Am sure he thought he stumbled upon some great revelation... So for the f**k of it i did the -
[pic - click to view]

When it got to this part tho...

[pic - click to view]

if this was still in 2000 before I knew what was really going on I would've laughed at mine and werewolf's posts as well...so I can sort of understand where your ignorance comes from..
 8 years ago '04        #152
mega420 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCOURZ-yx4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JCOURZ-yx4E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJrWjUBrrQk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UJrWjUBrrQk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MJCHeEQV454&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MJCHeEQV454&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
 8 years ago '08        #153
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,527 | Props total: 17144 17144
 PDA said:
lol its funny to me how u think rappers are this smart...

if anything..the video directors and editors are illuminati..not these f**king rappers.

This and here is proof

[video - click to view]

03-08-2010, 03:49 PM         #154
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I lik etacquitos
 03-08-2010, 04:12 PM         #155
Cashius_Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #156
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
" As we move towards a ..New World Order"....EMINEM-Lose Yourself
 03-08-2010, 05:22 PM         #157
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
The devil's greatest trick was to make you think he doesn't exist.
I dont give a fukk about his a.ss if he does or dont
 03-08-2010, 06:11 PM         #158
Classik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
except there have been people exactly like you since the new testament. you're just a deluded neo-conservative with no formal education.

keep waiting for revelations, they thought it was right around the corner in 95 AD too.
Co-sign im not one of those guys who's with the doomsday preachin etc. Nor an impressionable dude who's lookin for random signs in music videos for conspiracy theories when there are a million other issues all around. I mean, call me fickle... But whoever made the thread just came up w/ all this s**t by himself, what real proof... Its just basically him musing and throwin some theories around. Really? We can all do that...
 03-08-2010, 07:07 PM         #159
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
except there have been people exactly like you since the new testament. you're just a deluded neo-conservative with no formal education.

keep waiting for revelations, they thought it was right around the corner in 95 AD too.
LOL... you have to truly be brain dead....everything I stand for goes against neo-con principles..this shows me you have problems paying attention or grasping the situation at hand..lmao...let me just get clarification..u think my ideology is parallel to that of a cheney,bush,rove or paul wolfowitz<---all neo-cons? you really are a retard..
 03-08-2010, 07:10 PM         #160
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tj.iscool said:
I dont give a fukk about his a.ss if he does or dont
so you don't have a problem being k!lled then?....you're an idiot leave the thread you don't even know what's going on.you're lost....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy