Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2010, 01:54 PM         #101
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecsect said:
The song is called Drop the World they seem to be dropping hints about the illuminati in the song. Don't dismiss them because their rappers, these two rappers have alot of ears listening to them. If someone wanted to influence a huge amount of people they would talk through Eminems and Lil Waynes not politicians who young people take no notice off.
this.
 8 years ago '04        #102
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 1553 1553

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #103
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,039 | Props total: 1023 1023
So is the video suppose to be some kind of illumuniti warning?
 03-07-2010, 01:58 PM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 123456 said:
I wonder if today's Rock songs have illuminati messages in them.
of course they do....any mainstream artist that's extremely popular and can be used to sway the public does...this isn't just limited to hip hop...
 03-07-2010, 02:02 PM         #105
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
:wow: That song makes it seem like hes on our side, but then he makes songs like 3AM and s**t.
 03-07-2010, 02:04 PM         #106
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:

[video - click to view]

"So what happened to the levees, why wasn't they steady
Why wasn't they able to control this?
I know some folk' that live by the levee
that keep on telling me they heard the explosions
Same s**t happened back in Hurricane Betsy
1965, I ain't too young to know this
That was President Johnson but now
but it's president (Georgia) Bush"

Last edited by Tecsect; 03-07-2010 at 02:10 PM..
 03-07-2010, 02:07 PM         #107
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikejg823 said:
AIGHT, theadstarter, you had a legit argument then u dropped it on its fu*ckin head.. 621 is a special number, and there are masonic hints in this video, but you reached past the milky way after that. You deduced so much from a lil wayne song that makes it incredible in itself.
I don't know about having armies in space like werewolf mentioned...but I will say NASA isn't publicly as forthcoming as you think they are..

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #108
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
When this depopulation s**t goes down, I'm just gonna hide out in Michael_Moore's basement. The illuminati won't trouble him since he's prepared; he, and all the other truth-bearers out there, get a free pass.

What's your address bro?
 8 years ago '07        #109
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
I cannot believe how far this s**t went... n*ggas are actually discussing this in the hip hop spot if "they" wanted to k!lls us there is no reason why "they" didn't do it yet and you n*ggas really think "they' are going to chose hip hop for there message and I like how the people in "that group" are sheeps and people that dont believe this crap are Blind you people that see illuminati everywhere aren't brainwashed into thinking this s**t is everywhere? what the f**k do you people want us to do y'all talk about "them" like "they" are unstoppable what are we going to f!ght "them" back with? our baseball bats?
Really people? hip hop? wayne? do y'all also believe 2012? how hilarious would it be that y'all don't believe in 2012 yet try to push this bulls**t in our throats

I wonder what the atheists think of all this..
 03-07-2010, 02:15 PM         #110
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good read, some valid points. It's interesting... werewolf where do you get this info from could you provide me some links so I can look more in depth into this.
 03-07-2010, 02:22 PM         #111
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
mcdonalds >>> wendys>>> burger king

03-07-2010, 02:35 PM         #112
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RJ96 said:
there is no reason why "they" didn't do it yet and you n*ggas really think "they' are going to chose hip hop for there message
Hip hop is the most popular genre of music to young people now. When someone listens to a hip hop record they actually listen. They actively try to listen for hidden meanings, try to work every line out and so on so it couldn't be more perfect. Really what else is better than hip hop for getting people to listen to a message and listen deeply?
 03-07-2010, 02:41 PM         #113
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
those ppl don't know the origins & inspiration of where jay gets the ideas for his album covers..his video's...etc..how'd you expect them to react?..in fact you've just proven why the elite chose jay to get their message out..because they know wide masses of ppl will blindly follow him thinking he's just a musician..like you apparently do..
What does Jay-Z have to do with anything? f**k him, he doesn't even exist to me.
 03-07-2010, 02:43 PM         #114
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
werewolf's home:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #115
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
the verses by lil wayne i thought imediately were 2012 and illumanati references
 8 years ago '04        #116
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
 GuttaMane618 said:
disagree burger king > wendy's > mcdonalds
 03-07-2010, 02:48 PM         #117
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dblock278 said:
the verses by lil wayne i thought imediately were 2012 and illumanati references
same..
 03-07-2010, 02:50 PM         #118
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
yea but as artist wouldn't u question what's in your own video?..me personally I'd want to know about every last detail....wouldn't u?
You would, if I was an artist I would too. Lil wayne, however, strikes me as a person who would watch it and go, "Ya, dis s**t hot"

Michael_Moore said:
LOL..it's gonna be hillarious to watch this s**t unfold..and clowns like you are left unprepared...probably gonna be desperately searching through the BX forums at the last minute looking for answers too...
And tell us michael, what should we do to be prepared??

Last edited by gotocollege; 03-07-2010 at 02:51 PM..
 03-07-2010, 02:52 PM         #119
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotocollege said:
You would, if I was an artist I would too. Lil wayne, however, strikes me as a person who would watch it and go, "Ya, dis s**t hot"

And tell us michael, what should we do to be prepared??

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #120
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Michael_Moore said:
and my question to that is...well if that's the case Jay why do u inject this Illuminati bulls**t into everything you do...into your clothing..your album art work,your ads..your lyrics basically his entire image=poster boy for the Illuminati...don't tell me that's the marketing strategy when on average he's still selling the same as he has been for several years now...he knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it purposely..

Does it really matter if he is? Does it matter if he is involved in a secret society that will "destroy the world?" Really not sure what the purpose of all this is? Other then make accusations based on hearsay.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy