Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 218 218
"how can you say the world is gonna end when you've never even traveled out of your city?"

f**k wayne and f**k eminem, pick up a history book
 03-07-2010, 12:59 PM         #82
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All the people who are cool with the Illuminati murdering 90% of Earth's population, raise your hand.

[pic - click to view]

We, cool with it.
 8 years ago '05        #83
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 Michael_Moore said:
jay in particular...when he "addressed" this issue on Angie's show a few months ago..he said.."for the record this is the last time I'll talk about this issue"...gee I wonder why hov..could it be because you don't want any follow up questions to come your way?
Or just maybe, just maybe, that Jay Z isn't an illuminati and has no involvement what so ever and is deading the issue.
 8 years ago '04        #84
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,585 | Props total: 4148 4148
 j0hncena said:
if lil wayne got on ustream and told these little kids to cut they right ear off, because thats the new thing to do to look "young money fresh" these stupid a.ss kids would do it. hate him or love him lil wayne has control over these lil punks
 03-07-2010, 01:09 PM         #85
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
All the people who are cool with the Illuminati murdering 90% of Earth's population, raise your hand.

[pic - click to view]

We, cool with it.

you think the illuminati hasnt already found bigger, better, more sustainable planets in the universe with this technology yet? they already have armies in space.
:cool-smiley-009:
 03-07-2010, 01:16 PM         #86
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The song is called Drop the World they seem to be dropping hints about the illuminati in the song. Don't dismiss them because their rappers, these two rappers have alot of ears listening to them. If someone wanted to influence a huge amount of people they would talk through Eminems and Lil Waynes not politicians who young people take no notice off.

Last edited by Tecsect; 03-07-2010 at 01:25 PM..
 03-07-2010, 01:19 PM         #87
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...If The Artist Dont Know About This Things Then They Are Not Going Question Them.They Only Worries Is "do i look good in the video? can you see my jewerly well?,etc"

Only Artist That Could Have Knowledge Of These Things About FreeMasons, Devils, Illuminati,etc Is Jay Z But Use Those Things As A Marketing Tool But This Wayne We Talking About Here....Cmon On Now. I Think The Devilworshippers Got More Class Than To Hint Lil Wayne Onto There Plan To Take Over Now.
yea but how is that beneficial?....since jay's od'd on this Illuminati thing it's not like he's sold more records...I mean what kid is gonna look at Jay and say "damn he's down with satan..let me go pick up that album".....as for what u said about Wayne...they see his star caliber & and take it into consideration with another one of the most popular rappers[eminem] & just look the other way..they're both major cash cows for the elite...
 8 years ago '04        #88
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 1553 1553

[pic - click to view]

03-07-2010, 01:23 PM         #89
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:
if lil wayne got on ustream and told these little kids to cut they right ear off, because thats the new thing to do to look "young money fresh" these stupid a.ss kids would do it. hate him or love him lil wayne has control over these lil punks
 8 years ago '04        #90
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
I wonder if today's Rock songs have illuminati messages in them.
 03-07-2010, 01:29 PM         #91
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:
whats id like to do is wtf ur smokin. thats all
idiots like this have no idea what's about to happen...remember how funny this thread was when your ppl get wiped out....
 03-07-2010, 01:38 PM         #92
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
idiots like this have no idea what's about to happen...remember how funny this thread was when your ppl get wiped out....
"Forgive Him, He Knows Not What He Said"
 03-07-2010, 01:39 PM         #93
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Swisher sweet said:

I don't know what to think anymore....I'm just gonna listen to the music :dancingcool: and wait
I can def. respect this.....
 8 years ago '06        #94
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
AIGHT, theadstarter, you had a legit argument then u dropped it on its fu*ckin head.. 621 is a special number, and there are masonic hints in this video, but you reached past the milky way after that. You deduced so much from a lil wayne song that makes it incredible in itself.
 03-07-2010, 01:42 PM         #95
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 johnny said:
"how can you say the world is gonna end when you've never even traveled out of your city?"

f**k wayne and f**k eminem, pick up a history book
this begs the question which history book?

I love when ppl try to be funny/sarcastic & just inadvertently prove what we're saying...
 03-07-2010, 01:48 PM         #96
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
Or just maybe, just maybe, that Jay Z isn't an illuminati and has no involvement what so ever and is deading the issue.
and my question to that is...well if that's the case Jay why do u inject this Illuminati bulls**t into everything you do...into your clothing..your album art work,your ads..your lyrics basically his entire image=poster boy for the Illuminati...don't tell me that's the marketing strategy when on average he's still selling the same as he has been for several years now...he knows exactly what he's doing and he's doing it purposely..
 03-07-2010, 01:53 PM         #97
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:

[pic - click to view]

We, cool with it.
those ppl don't know the origins & inspiration of where jay gets the ideas for his album covers..his video's...etc..how'd you expect them to react?..in fact you've just proven why the elite chose jay to get their message out..because they know wide masses of ppl will blindly follow him thinking he's just a musician..like you apparently do..
 03-07-2010, 01:54 PM         #98
disturbed091  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 just2intense said:
So u think that the illuminati or whateva wouldnt know lil wayne was given subliminal messages in videos, but u was able to find out. if they smart enough to pull off everything u say they are dont u think they smart enough to catch sumbliminals in a video.
Like the Bible says in the last days there will be wars and RUMORS OR WARS.
dat mite b the reason wayne getting locked up if he affiliated wit illuminati at all u think they wuld let him b in prison they prolly saw it n jus gave him like a slap on da wrist

i have no idea if this s**t is real but it does seem logical and very possible i'm not gon trip bout it tho aint s**t we rly can do bout it neways we aint got the money or power to we are ants to these big shots
 8 years ago '08        #99
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Yeah even if that video has nothing to do with Ilumanati it was exactly the same as Run this Town and so was not creative any way shape or form. Bare minimum.
 8 years ago '08        #100
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
For f**ks sake......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc