Illuminati messages in "Drop the World" video

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 159 159
 WEREWOLF said:
i know some of you cant believe this but look up some of the s**t i said, like about how prescott bush funded the nazis from america, how the nazis had ufos, operation paperclip, the oncoming fake rapture ...notice how weezy says "i know what they dont want to tell you" who the f**k you think hes talking about? and what does he want to tell you thats so important, think for a minute. the powers that be....motherf**kers that would murk someone if they went public with this information...weezy didnt say it but hes giving us subliminals
So u think that the illuminati or whateva wouldnt know lil wayne was given subliminal messages in videos, but u was able to find out. if they smart enough to pull off everything u say they are dont u think they smart enough to catch sumbliminals in a video.
Like the Bible says in the last days there will be wars and RUMORS OR WARS.
 03-07-2010, 12:13 PM         #62
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[CHORUS:]
The more money that they make
the more money that they make
the better and better they live
whatever they wanna take
whatever they wanna take
whatever whatever it is
the more that you wanna learn
the more that you try to learn
the better and better it gets
American Terrorist
(Terror)

now the poor klu klux man see that we're all brothers not because things are the same because we lack the same
color that's green, now that's mean
cant burn his cross cause he can't afford the gasoline
now if a Muslim woman strapped with a bomb on a bus
with the seconds running give you the jitters?
just imagine an American-based Christian organization planning to poison water supplies to bring the second-coming quicker
n*gga they ain't living properly
break 'em off a little democracy
turn their whole culture to a mockery
give 'em Coca-Cola for their property
give 'em gum, give 'em guns, get 'em young, give 'em fun
if they ain't giving it up, then they ain't getting none and don't give 'em all naw, man, just give 'em some its
the paper, some of these cops must be al-qaeda

[CHORUS (2X)]

It's like
don't give the black man food, give red man liquor
red man fool, black man n*gga
give yellow man tool, make him railroad boulder
also give him pan, make him pull gold from river give black man crack, glocks and things, give red man
craps, slot machines...
- Lupe Fiasco -American Terrorist (featuring Matthew Santos)
 03-07-2010, 12:19 PM         #63
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
I would like to take the time out in this post to thank Eminem & Lil Wayne for releasing a music video with such a powerful message, and a even big thanks to Werewolf for breaking it down for us all, because we would still be in the dark about all these hidden messages if it wasn't for him.

See, this is why I get on Boxden everyday, to get that vital information I need in order to survive once 2012 comes.

It seems like only the rappers want to warn us and give us a chance and each week I get new information on what to look out for and how to react.

You guys are life savings (hopefully).

....Shout out to Michael Moore....I see you too boy!!!!
:cool-smiley-009:
 03-07-2010, 12:23 PM         #64
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
:cool-smiley-009:
I thought he was joking.
 8 years ago '04        #65
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708
"I knowwww what they don't wanna tell you, just hope you're heaven sent, or you're hell proof"
 03-07-2010, 12:26 PM         #66
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 markee said:
Why do people post this s**t on here even though they know they'll just get clowned on for it? Wouldnt it be worth it to just go google conspiracy theory forums instead?
why would we preach to the choir?...we know what's going on already..we're not the ones that need to have this information...
 8 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 Michael_Moore said:
yea but as artist wouldn't u question what's in your own video?..me personally I'd want to know about every last detail....wouldn't u?
...If The Artist Dont Know About This Things Then They Are Not Going Question Them.They Only Worries Is "do i look good in the video? can you see my jewerly well?,etc"

Only Artist That Could Have Knowledge Of These Things About FreeMasons, Devils, Illuminati,etc Is Jay Z But Use Those Things As A Marketing Tool But This Wayne We Talking About Here....Cmon On Now. I Think The Devilworshippers Got More Class Than To Hint Lil Wayne Onto There Plan To Take Over Now.
 03-07-2010, 12:30 PM         #68
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
f**k the illuminati..we all die one day. I don't understand what all the ppl who stay stuck on this illuminati s**t expect us to do?
are they tryin to convince us that its real so we can all join forces and f!ght it or sumn?lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
what's the alternative?...u wanna sit back be a punk & let them k!ll u & your families?...some of you guys logic completely amazes me..if someone burglarizes your home would u not defend yourself if you had the means to do it?...how is this any different?...in fact it's a million times worse....
 8 years ago '04        #69
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
 Fresh Whyte said:
...If The Artist Dont Know About This Things Then They Are Not Going Question Them.They Only Worries Is "do i look good in the video? can you see my jewerly well?,etc"

Only Artist That Could Have Knowledge Of These Things About FreeMasons, Devils, Illuminati,etc Is Jay Z But Use Those Things As A Marketing Tool But This Wayne We Talking About Here....Cmon On Now. I Think The Devilworshippers Got More Class Than To Hint Lil Wayne Onto There Plan To Take Over Now.
if lil wayne got on ustream and told these little kids to cut they right ear off, because thats the new thing to do to look "young money fresh" these stupid a.ss kids would do it. hate him or love him lil wayne has control over these lil punks
 03-07-2010, 12:35 PM         #70
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL...it still baffles me how ppl think this is all bulls**t...there's empty plastic coffins all across North America...ask yourself why is that?...and take it a step further & ask any gov't official why they're there...and watch the response you get...
 03-07-2010, 12:35 PM         #71
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with you bro...but you are going to get f**kin roasted by these close minded f**ks who want think it looks cool to bash people like us. they just want to fit into society so they will do everything to discredit people who go against the grain.

but you have an interesting theory and could probably be true.

i would like to point out that i WISH i was rich enough to buy a seat and live on another planet if this all turned out to be true...because i would love to leave this planet of 6 billion f**kin morons. smart people like me do NOT belong with these dumb f**ks :(
 03-07-2010, 12:35 PM         #72
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to know what the thread starter's day was like. Did you walk over to your friends and neighbor's house, and explain this whole video to them?

Or did you go to mall and buy a new pair of Jordans, called a few b**ches, got laid, and decided to make this thread on Boxden?

Which one was it?
 03-07-2010, 12:39 PM         #73
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:
whats id like to do is wtf ur smokin. thats all
Your signature is disgusting.
 8 years ago '05        #74
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 j0hncena said:
if lil wayne got on ustream and told these little kids to cut they right ear off, because thats the new thing to do to look "young money fresh" these stupid a.ss kids would do it. hate him or love him lil wayne has control over these lil punks
...True

Cause Wayne Was On uStream & Said He Ran Into A White Chick In The Club and The b**ch Had Weezy Tatt'd On Her Bottom Lip Like Inside The Mouth. So I Do Believe Some Of These Kids Will Follow Wayne But Theres Some That Follow This n*gga But Got Common Sense To Say Hell No If They Aint Feeling It.

These Signs & s**t....I Could Care Less,I Rather Watch The Big Moves Thats Going On In The Goverment To See Signs Of The World Ending Than These Hip Hip Monkeys Using It For Marketing.
 8 years ago '05        #75
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
 Fresh Whyte said:

n*gga are u serious? if wayne walked outside with his junk out in the front it would be the hottest new thing with some jordans. I wouldn't be surprised if he knows anything but @ the same time i don't care. His knowledge in raps does nothing for me.

the best way to keep people under control is to scare them...cnn does it all the time
 03-07-2010, 12:46 PM         #76
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously though...when this song first came out, that one line wayne says had me buggin out...

"i know what they dont wanna tell you, just hope youre heavent sent, and youre hell proof"

in all seriouness, what the f**k could that possibly mean OTHER THAN THE ILLUMINATI? seriously, i want one of you doubters to actually try and come up with a legitimate reason for that line...lets hear it...whats your interpretation of that line????
 03-07-2010, 12:47 PM         #77
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like 2pac said, "if these motherf**kers wanted you dead, you would be dead by now." What the f**k are they waiting for? Christmas?

Even if this s**t is true, what the f**k are you going to do about it? You can't live forever, even if you could, would you want to live forever? Hell f**k no!

But if the world gets too over populated and it's threatening the society as a whole, some of us motherf**kers will have to be k!lled off, it's all for the greater good.

But like I was saying in the other thread, most people don't care about the earth they care more about themselves, if you had to choose, the earth or you, which would you choose?
 8 years ago '05        #78
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

I don't know what to think anymore....I'm just gonna listen to the music :dancingcool: and wait
 03-07-2010, 12:54 PM         #79
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 just2intense said:
So u think that the illuminati or whateva wouldnt know lil wayne was given subliminal messages in videos, but u was able to find out. if they smart enough to pull off everything u say they are dont u think they smart enough to catch sumbliminals in a video.
Like the Bible says in the last days there will be wars and RUMORS OR WARS.
The gov't doesn't care about the subliminals...they do everything in incriments...u think Obama's gonna hold a news conference & tell the world that him & his friends have plans to murder 90% of the world population & then give a shout out to Jay-z?...they're doing everything at a certain pace & keeping the world community at a distance where certain information is concerned....the Illuminati prides themselves on dropping hints and clues in music/hollywood/sports...Bob Chapman said in the end days look to Hollywood when the "time" is near...these stars know what's about to happen...jay in particular...when he "addressed" this issue on Angie's show a few months ago..he said.."for the record this is the last time I'll talk about this issue"...gee I wonder why hov..could it be because you don't want any follow up questions to come your way?
 03-07-2010, 12:57 PM         #80
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IAmazeMyself said:
I thought he was joking.
makes no difference to me..either way I'll take it as a compliment...cuz I know i'm right...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy