Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2010, 10:55 AM         #41
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sad to so many blind people in here that won't even try to take it as its worth.
 8 years ago '09        #42
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
yea... ... what the f**k?
 8 years ago '09        #43
markee 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 113 113
Why do people post this s**t on here even though they know they'll just get clowned on for it? Wouldnt it be worth it to just go google conspiracy theory forums instead?
 03-07-2010, 11:12 AM         #44
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Good Points TS. I agree its obvious there is some messages in this video even its a leaked and unfinished version and it suits the song perfectly its not random. Everyone forgets how much influence these rappers have. If there was a Eminem and Lil Wayne song called Illuminati or something of that nature how many people would listen to it? Far more than a politician's speech.

Last edited by Tecsect; 03-07-2010 at 11:17 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #45
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
f**k the illuminati..we all die one day. I don't understand what all the ppl who stay stuck on this illuminati s**t expect us to do?
are they tryin to convince us that its real so we can all join forces and f!ght it or sumn?lmao
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #46
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
you definately got some good points...lost me on the armies in space s**t tho. but damn some of you bx n*ggaz is ignorant to the ways the government works. the gov is taking away our freedom of everything as we speak. i say the gov because they are most def illuminati. some of yall need to sit back and actually think about some s**t instead of bashing a mans observation of whats going on and what could possibly happen.

and i dont think we can do anything about s**t the gov/illuminati does...but we can at least be prepared.

Last edited by born wisdom; 03-07-2010 at 11:24 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #47
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 IAmazeMyself said:
Sad to so many blind people in here that won't even try to take it as its worth.
:metallicblue::metallicblue::metallicblue:
 8 years ago '07        #48
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 born wisdom said:
you definately got some good points...lost me on the armies in space s**t tho. but damn some of you bx n*ggaz is ignorant to the ways the government works. the gov is taking away our freedom of everything as we speak. i say the gov because they are most def illuminati. some of yall need to sit back and actually think about some s**t instead of bashing a mans observation of whats going on and what could possibly happen.

and i dont think we can do anything about s**t the gov/illuminati does...but we can at least be prepared.
Can you explain to me how?if the illuminati is really everything ppl say it is how can we be prepared?I been tryna understand this s**t for the longest.

Personally I think if the illuminati is as real and powerful as the folks talkin bout it make it seem then your best bet is to ignore them,enjoy your life & loved ones,stay in touch with your higher power(if you're religious)and when the time comes, kiss your a.ss goodbye..bcuz the way ppl make it seem,the illuminati controls everything.so there's no stoppin them(if they exist).

It also doesn't help the argument when he follows up seemingly valid points with "they have armies in space"
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 03-07-2010 at 11:36 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #49
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
Great post, most people are blind to most of this s**t anyway, they all think the government's not smart enough, or wouldn't do this kinda s**t, but they do, there are so many signs right before out eyes, im not gonna get into them but yea.. and with the lil wayne saying "this was the rough version" he prolly got booked trying to display such a raw and obvious message that he was told to scrap/re tool the video to meet their standards. Alot of people ignore this s**t since it sounds soo fake but its always the most whackest s**t that turns out to be true, like aids and monkeys
 03-07-2010, 11:34 AM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PDA said:
lol its funny to me how u think rappers are this smart...

if anything..the video directors and editors are illuminati..not these f**king rappers.
yea but as artist wouldn't u question what's in your own video?..me personally I'd want to know about every last detail....wouldn't u?
 03-07-2010, 11:36 AM         #51
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Posted via Mobile Device
 03-07-2010, 11:36 AM         #52
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjewelz said:
Can you explain to me how?if the illuminati is really everything ppl say it is how can we be prepared?I been tryna understand this s**t for the longest.

Personally I think if the illuminati is as real and powerful as the folks talkin bout it make it seem then your best bet is to ignore them,enjoy your life & loved ones,stay in touch with your higher power(if you're religious)and when the time comes, kiss your a.ss goodbye..bcuz the way ppl make it seem,the illuminati controls everything.so there's no stoppin them.

It also doesn't help the argument when he follows up seemingly valid points with "they have armies in space"
Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah, I've always wonder the same. I guess you gotta have the "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it" approach.
 8 years ago '08        #53
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
the only way to "f!ght" the illuminati is by being aware of them, "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist" If we as a species is aware that the illuminati exists we will not fall for their subliminal brainwashing. See, analysing videos like this and breaking them down actually opens our eyes, by questioning everything we make ourselves smarter, our species evolved and progressed only because we questioned everything, by not questioning the video and just taking it in and being over with it we do not get the intense message portrayed.
 03-07-2010, 11:46 AM         #54
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 king33 said:
Great post, most people are blind to most of this s**t anyway, they all think the government's not smart enough, or wouldn't do this kinda s**t, but they do, there are so many signs right before out eyes, im not gonna get into them but yea.. and with the lil wayne saying "this was the rough version" he prolly got booked trying to display such a raw and obvious message that he was told to scrap/re tool the video to meet their standards. Alot of people ignore this s**t since it sounds soo fake but its always the most whackest s**t that turns out to be true, like aids and monkeys
It'll be intriguing to see the difference between the "rough" version and the official one.
 03-07-2010, 11:52 AM         #55
angusfooburger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Burgerking over Mcdonalds all day
 8 years ago '08        #56
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 01seay said:
I would like to take the time out in this post to thank Eminem & Lil Wayne for releasing a music video with such a powerful message, and a even big thanks to Werewolf for breaking it down for us all, because we would still be in the dark about all these hidden messages if it wasn't for him.

See, this is why I get on Boxden everyday, to get that vital information I need in order to survive once 2012 comes.

It seems like only the rappers want to warn us and give us a chance and each week I get new information on what to look out for and how to react.

You guys are life savings (hopefully).

....Shout out to Michael Moore....I see you too boy!!!!
Very true.

I actually don't know what I'd do without these people taking steps to prepare me for the endgame.

Thanks
 03-07-2010, 12:01 PM         #57
Tecsect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j0hncena said:

[pic - click to view]

Look how quick people are to write this off as reaching (first post in the thread)

he posted it at .45

thread was made at .44

and he had to find the image to post it, he couldn't have read all of that in that time, not even half of it let alone find an image and post it.

Last edited by Tecsect; 03-07-2010 at 12:07 PM..
 03-07-2010, 12:01 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I can't believe n*ggas are this paranoid..

People can't even make creative videos anymore, without someone throwing the "Illuminati" word around..

Seriously if it was some big s**t going on, what the f**k you gonna do about it? Nothing, you're likely just to sit back and watch that s**t on fold on television like you normally do. So save us the essays.
LOL..it's gonna be hillarious to watch this s**t unfold..and clowns like you are left unprepared...probably gonna be desperately searching through the BX forums at the last minute looking for answers too...
 03-07-2010, 12:02 PM         #59
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I look at 01seay's avatar. I don't which one to at that or your sarcasm.
 03-07-2010, 12:04 PM         #60
IAmazeMyself  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
LOL..it's gonna be hillarious to watch this s**t unfold..and clowns like you are left unprepared...probably gonna be desperately searching through the BX forums at the last minute looking for answers too...
Unfortunately that's the only joy we'd have out of it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy